Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No affinity on Pluto Sechura?

dodorichard

Question

Have been using Sechura to farm for credits, 5 waves with booster gives 40K easy, but I am finding the none of the potatoed weapons I bring get much affinity. I do 5 or even 10 waves and get almost nothing, meanwhile if I do a Dark Sector Defense on Mars, which is much lower, gives me a ton of affinity. 

What gives?

6 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

I use my Synoid Simulor and blast them from high vantage point. I have either a secondary or melee that is unranked or low rank with me.

I am usually the only one doing the killing because I am frequently the only one doing this mission (with the new Vauban Prime, been seeing more players recently)

but if I am doing the killing , isnt XP shared btwn the two weapons and warframe? killing 5 waves should give me SOME XP right?

(btw, what is AFKFarming? ;D)

If you're doing the killing, killing enemies with :
1) Weapons : Gives 50% affinity to the weapon that did the killing blow & 50% to your Warframe
2) Warframe : Gives 100% of the affinity to the Warframe 

If your allies did the killing, 25% goes to the Warframe, and the remaining 75% is divided equally to equipped weapons.

7 minutes ago, taiiat said:

explain how Enemies are being Killed.

i'm going to guess some fashion of AFKFarming routine, and you're the one doing the Killing.
your Equipment will then get basically no XP.

I use my Synoid Simulor and blast them from high vantage point. I have either a secondary or melee that is unranked or low rank with me.

I am usually the only one doing the killing because I am frequently the only one doing this mission (with the new Vauban Prime, been seeing more players recently)

but if I am doing the killing , isnt XP shared btwn the two weapons and warframe? killing 5 waves should give me SOME XP right?

4 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

if you're doing the highest dps in the squad, you get a less percentage of affinity.  

also, don't worry about what afk farming is.... scrubs do it.... ignorance is bliss.

3 minutes ago, Neah said:

If you're doing the killing, killing enemies with :
1) Weapons : Gives 50% affinity to the weapon that did the killing blow & 50% to your Warframe
2) Warframe : Gives 100% of the affinity to the Warframe 

If your allies did the killing, 25% goes to the Warframe, and the remaining 75% is divided equally to equipped weapons.

ah...now I see the flaw is my logic.

No allies, no XP (but I have no friends *-*)

Guess, if done solo, its a good way to rank up a potatoed warframe.