Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steve Tweeted potential VR?

Eldnacpeek

Its a gimmick at most if added to warframe. A toy to try if you own a VR headset. They have had the first oculus dev kit for ages. If anything I would be nice if they just made a Eve Valkyrie like combat spinoff game using first person. Maybe not archwing, or even tenno. But a Grineer vs Corpus dog fighting sim instead of tacking it inside warframe.

21 hours ago, Letter13 said:

Perhaps the third person view is actually the view the operator has off the Warframe?

huh, I had the assumption, they see out of the eyes (if they have them), I mean, it whuold be quite sicking to look at yourself walking around and such, you'll be walking into walls and such and tripping over things, you can't see right in front of your feet.

think about it, if someone put something in your face, and you chuold only see, behind yourself, as an third person, how whuold you see it?, you'll be like a ghost. If that whuold happen to me, I whuold moreless freak out.

Along with that, how to tenno use computers? and such, or whats in their hands, as they use their hands to reload a weapon, you have to be physically looking at the weapon, to kown where the clip goes, and such.

Edited by LegionCynex

There are several games that support VR and have a third person camera like Lucky's Tale and Chronos.  Finding a way to implement it shouldn't prove to be too difficult, and it being a fast paced game doesn't mean it will be vomit-inducing at all.  I don't see why anyone who doesn't have or like VR should care if it's implemented for those of us that have it.  It's not taking much time away from DE doing other stuff and doesn't impact your non-VR experience at all.