Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Steve Tweeted potential VR?

Eldnacpeek

Since Warframe is not a first person game, I do not see this actually being integrated into the game at any point. DE probably just received a few of the headset (Vive?) devkits and were just playing around with them. 

3 minutes ago, Naftal said:

If it means we get first person option then it sounds promising!

good luck to handle this while bullet jump, spinning meele attack, 180° non-scopes (for me, i like to run to the heavy enemy, pass throught it and shoot his back while he is trying to use seismic wave), archwings...

at least, your neck will not resist this amount of movement

3 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

good luck to handle this while bullet jump, spinning meele attack, 180° non-scopes (for me, i like to run to the heavy enemy, pass throught it and shoot his back while he is trying to use seismic wave), archwings...

at least, your neck will not resist this amount of movement

Obviously the first person camera doesn't spin with bullet jump/spin attacks etc.

I don't think VR will be exactly a first person view....

But moving the neck side to side, constantly could cause lots of strain over time....I guess...I dunno...it could hurt over time...they should make it work like the kinect.

I hope VR does not rely heavily on movemnt in this game. It won't be that bad but....I just hope I don't need to move in such a manner.

16 minutes ago, tifanator said:

Since Warframe is not a first person game, I do not see this actually being integrated into the game at any point. DE probably just received a few of the headset (Vive?) devkits and were just playing around with them. 

My thoughts exactly, hence the question mark.

For God sake, no VR pls. New cosmetics, primes, noggles, and any other "fancy" stuff is acceptable BUT NO VR. If they do this i'll gonna drop this game, it is wasting of resources. I realy, realy hope that on this gif they just playing around with new toy.

lol, VR with the warframe network-servers ? ^^)

good joke ... the only functioning 3D in warframe is in the operators mind (ME) and at lotus eyes ... beside that, 3D/VR is for noobs, mind has a few dimensions more which no technical gimmick can top

Edited by Guest