Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

capture t3 keys

(XBOX)Ahkyoz

Question

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Foxhound4 said:

I get alot from the DSE* on Pluto.

I have try ed pluto excavation and it is hard to solo 3 rounds not sure what dse means i have never joined teams and learned lengo if you could assist me with that ....btw so far 2 capture 1's from defense t1 so on the right track

Just now, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

I have try ed pluto excavation and it is hard to solo 3 rounds not sure what dse means i have never joined teams and learned lengo if you could assist me with that ....btw so far 2 capture 1's from defense t1 so on the right track

"Dark Sector Excavation"

If you don't lose any extractors you'll get a key at 300,700,1100,1500 and so on. 

It's really easy to solo with a Frost but Vauban if preferred. The hard CC from repelling bastille makes 2k  solo runs a breeze. (especially with energy Overflow) But if you prefer something more "campy" Cupid on Uranus is a good survival for T3 keys and LOADS of XP.

On 5/24/2016 at 5:56 PM, Foxhound4 said:

"Dark Sector Excavation"

If you don't lose any extractors you'll get a key at 300,700,1100,1500 and so on. 

It's really easy to solo with a Frost but Vauban if preferred. The hard CC from repelling bastille makes 2k  solo runs a breeze. (especially with energy Overflow) But if you prefer something more "campy" Cupid on Uranus is a good survival for T3 keys and LOADS of XP.

venus ,malva gives t1-t3 on the 3rd one just never gives capture  hopefully i got the name right I shall write those down and try them i am just looking for a capture so i can finish my nikana prime  but yes thought i should add my fav spot currently to farm keys

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi

On 5/24/2016 at 5:59 PM, (XB1)Itz chibi said:

venus , malva gives t1-t3 on the 3rd one just never gives capture  hopefully i got the name right I shall write those down and try them i am just looking for a capture so i can finish my nikana prime  but yes thought i should add my fav spot currently to farm keys

should add never get capture keys there but its a dark sector and good solid keys

Edited by (XB1)Itz chibi