Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Broken War parts drop immediately upon kill?

_Connor

Question

I posted this on steam discussion, but that place is dead.

Do Broken War parts drop immediately upon kill or are they awarded when the mission ends? Apparently i sold my Broken war at some point. I don't have broken war or War, and now i have to far conculysts just to get 1 of them. 
I've prowled / killed over 300 of these things, so 600 chances to get the 3 pieces i need, and ive only received about 5 mods. 
I'm fine with stalker dropping the BPs, because you get themeventually from playing most missions. But being forced to farm the same mission thousands of times is complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥t. 
I can't even buy broken war. At least i could buy War if i wanted to do so.
I can't be the only person who thinks this is rediculous.

edit: Dunno how to remove background font colour from steam copy paste.  fixed.

Edited by _Connor

6 answers to this question

Broken War parts is an enemy drop, so you will know before ending the mission.

About special formatting, immediately after pasting something there's an option at the bottom that pops up to remove formatting from pasted content, but if you type right after pasting it disappears.

ps: btw, you should post question in Players Helping Players section.

Edited by Manyc

2 minutes ago, Manyc said:

Broken War parts is an enemy drop, so you will know before ending the mission.

About special formatting, immediately after pasting something there's an option at the bottom that pops up to remove formatting from pasted content, but if you type right after pasting it disappears.

ps: btw, you should post question in Players Helping Players section.

Thanks for the info. As you can probably see, i don't use these forums a whole lot. 

1 minute ago, mael9740 said:

Already got war (not buying) And last week, got a hilt easily. use 4 ivara prowl and farm plato, kill other enemy fast to be faster.

Is it worth having more players? Right now I just wait for the blue flash signalling the oculyst spawn, prowl and kill the conculysts, and abort if i don't get anything. 

Just now, _Connor said:

Is it worth having more players? Right now I just wait for the blue flash signalling the oculyst spawn, prowl and kill the conculysts, and abort if i don't get anything. 

Each ivara can prowl every conculyst/batalyst, so yes.