Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lets just assume the inevitable about new items

Sir.X

4 hours ago, Obviousclone said:

in order to have a fair/decent shot at getting enough oxium to even craft vauban, you need to not only grind for about a week on cerberus,
but before that you also need to grind for nekros??

No, 2 to 4hrs.

I don't think you guys realize how much Oxium you can get even in fast runs in Cerebus without a Nekro.

Went in with about 130 on me, came out with almost 2k.

It's not what folks make it out to be. Try farming for Dalaran tokens in WoW and not get banned for being called a botter, instead. -_- THAT'S a hard gate.

8 hours ago, Obviousclone said:

"it's not problematic, just bring nekros to cerberus"

sooo

in order to have a fair/decent shot at getting enough oxium to even craft vauban, you need to not only grind for about a week on cerberus,

but before that you also need to grind for nekros??

is that seriously the logic that let's you accept the resource costs here? "oh it's actually well designed, just bring this mandatory frame so the costs aren't so bad".

I'm all for resource sinks, but oxium is not a resource that needs a sink

where's rubedo sink? where's Ferrite sink? where's control module sink? Why is there only 1 blueprint for me to use fieldron samples when I have 4000 of them? why are we not taxing the resources that players have in so much abundance, that they aren't even considered resources anymore?

as it stands, there's only one resource in the game that has good sinks. Which is credits. There are a ton of ways to burn it if you have it in excess so no one really complains about having too many. Sure it might be inefficient (mod transmutation, fusing junk mods like ghost into a prime mod, trading), but it gives players with way too many credits a way to empty their coffers so they actually start to care about the credits they have.

Prime Warframes and weapons are end game upgrades, if you dont have cerberus unlocked then your not at the point of needing prime over regular booban

14 hours ago, Hypernaut1 said:

A MONTH to get resources you say! The HORROR!!!

Lmfao. I'm still farming weapons in borderlands1 7 years later because they still haven't dropped for me and people here are whinning about things taking more than a couple days for them to aquire. They don't even know the struggle. (I heard diablos RNG can be pretty brutal too).