Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone help me get Rime Rounds?

(PSN)NoTimeForCrisis

Question

I'm trying to upgrade my Glaxion much as possible while keeping it ice damage. I have Cryo Rounds on it with Serration and Split Chamber, but it stops as high as 97.6 I think. Serration isnt maxed, still working on that, but I would love to get ahold of Rime Rounds mod aswell to push it even further. Anyone have this mod unranked and willing to part with it/sell it?

Edited by (PS4)NoTime4Crisis

7 answers to this question

as it's not that uncommon for this mistake to be made, note that Rime Rounds can only be obtained from Spy Missions between Lv16 and Lv25.

if you actually are just fed up (and have actually been playing Missions you can get it in), then carry on.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)NoTime4Crisis said:

I'm trying to upgrade my Glaxion much as possible while keeping it ice damage. I have Cryo Rounds on it with Serration and Split Chamber, but it stops as high as 97.6 I think. Serration isnt maxed, still working on that, but I would love to get ahold of Rime Rounds mod aswell to push it even further. Anyone have this mod unranked and willing to part with it/sell it?

hit me in game if i have spare i gift u np

55 minutes ago, taiiat said:

as it's not that uncommon for this mistake to be made, note that Rime Rounds can only be obtained from Spy Missions between Lv16 and Lv25.

if you actually are just fed up (and have actually been playing Missions you can get it in), then carry on.

I've been doing spy missions so much, I have accumulated several sets of Ivara's frame parts, I am abit fed up even with Loki Prime to aid me in speedy spy runs. At this point I'm ready to just spare a few platinum and buy it off someone. - _ -;;

Edited by (PS4)NoTime4Crisis

I would buy it if you really want it. Once you have, better dont play spy anymore for a while. If playing spy after buying it almost guarantee drop for you the next week. Then just sell te spare rime rounds and no loss of spended platinum. RNG apparently hates you if you really want it. 

Edited by Bonteaomd
English not native

13 hours ago, (PS4)NoTime4Crisis said:

I've been doing spy missions so much, I have accumulated several sets of Ivara's frame parts, I am abit fed up even with Loki Prime to aid me in speedy spy runs. At this point I'm ready to just spare a few platinum and buy it off someone. - _ -;;

just as long as you have actually been playing the Missions that you can actually get the item in, and haven't been inadvertently playing Spy Missions that it's impossible to get it.

also, you'll have better luck here:
https://forums.warframe.com/forum/182-trading-post/