Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your facepalm* silent wrath* moment?

(XBOX)Voltaireon

Question

So today I was doing the "defeat chroma" mission so I start soloing it with a lvl 13 valkyr and I was barely surviving and had to wait for the reactor I was defending to regen its life several times by letting a shield osprey live and I died like 3 times already and finally got chroma to show up and then BIG SURPRISE! Its not defeat Chroma but scan Chroma 5 times and Ive been on many scan missions and when I looked at my scanners, I only have 2...so I just sat there lookin at chroma and just like whatever...?

8 answers to this question

y'all might want to grab a seat for this one.

Law of Retribution. A MR6 Frost joined. Now, I normally don't mind low MR in raid; heck, some of them are quite competent. But, this Frost was something else...

We made it to the hijack stage. Before everyone reached the area, the Frost activated the core.

And jumped on it.

We typed in chat, telling him to get off. No response.

The core reached the electrified rail. A chunk of its health was destroyed by the electricity.

The Frost, still sitting on the core, noticed the lost in the core's HP. And, being the genius he was,

Casted Snowglobe.

He repeated this antic several times, resulting in the failure of the raid.

Now, while I still do raids with low MR, every time I see a low MR player join the squad, I get something of a PTSD flashback.

And people wonder why I dislike meta Draco.