Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best CC sentinel weapon

Zavenosk

Question

I'm not one of the folks who use sentinel weapons to boost their dps.  Eventually, any damage even sweeper prime might do will drop off vs powerful enemies such as the sortie folks.   I'm looking for the best sentinel weapon for crowd control.  Mainly, via radiation, elec or blast.  I'm not going to count (P)sweeper (not a shotgun, even a sentinel shotgun person) or deconstructor.  

Atm i'm using a Vulkok modded for 0.42 fire rate & 78% radiation proc.

2 answers to this question

I use a Prisma Burst Laser.

3 V polarities and all maxed mods:

Hornet Strike, Barrel Diffusion, Lethal Torrent, Anemic Agility, Gunslinger, and 3 60/60 elemental mods. I go for Blast/Electricity or Radiation/Cold. It depends on if I'm running Carrier or not (not a fan of radiating something that's right next to me anyway).

What you end up with is a rapid fire 60.1% status weapon that either knocks down enemies or stuns them with a shock, OR you end up confusing them or slowing them down for a good long while. It never stops firing.

3 hours ago, Zezakh said:

I'm not one of the folks who use sentinel weapons to boost their dps.  Eventually, any damage even sweeper prime might do will drop off vs powerful enemies such as the sortie folks.   I'm looking for the best sentinel weapon for crowd control.  Mainly, via radiation, elec or blast.  I'm not going to count (P)sweeper (not a shotgun, even a sentinel shotgun person) or deconstructor.  

Atm i'm using a Vulkok modded for 0.42 fire rate & 78% radiation proc.

Feedback, this is not. Try "Players helping players" please, not Weapon feedback. Should be able to get a mod to move this post there.