Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Fire Walker Build?

(XBOX)RAG is NAROK

Question

So yesterday I had enough plat to buy for myself the Nezha warframe and I have to say he is really fun to play with. I especially like the idea of Nezha being Ember's goofy little brother. My little firebug.

Now the ability I love the most is firewalker and so I just wanted to ask if there were any good builds based around Firewalker and perhaps Nezha's number 3?

7 answers to this question

I almost always have Nezha's Fire Walker and Warding Halo on and I use his other two abilities regularly so I keep all his stats positive.  His Fire Walker benefits from strength, duration, and range while his Warding Halo benefits from strength and range.  His Warding Halo's health depends on strength AND armor so I highly recommend you throw in Steel Fiber or at least Armored Agility.  I also like to use Vitality on Nezha because his base health is pretty low and if you're in the middle of the mob and your Halo drops you might get in trouble really fast.  Some people don't like his cast time so they use Natural Talent; I don't use that mod because I'm not bothered by the cast time.  Of course power efficiency is good so use Streamline and/or Fleeting Expertise.  Intensity, Vitality, Steel Fiber, Stretch, Streamline, Continuity, and Flow are good enough, but of course feel free to experiment with corrupted and nightmare mods to find a build that suits your play style.

I have a firealwer build that relies on efficiency and duration. I never use the flames to kill anything just for CC. The rest of the build is armour to have some protection. The flames last 20 seconds, in maps like Draco, the hole floor turns into a flaming nightmare, but thats just the way I like to have fun with firewalker. 

Duration will not only effect the amount of time firewalker's trail stays up, but also your energy efficiency while channeling firewalker, so I highly recommend modding for power duration if you want to focus on that ability.

1 hour ago, Zachatoo said:

Duration will not only effect the amount of time firewalker's trail stays up, but also your energy efficiency while channeling firewalker, so I highly recommend modding for power duration if you want to focus on that ability.

1 hour ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I have a firealwer build that relies on efficiency and duration. I never use the flames to kill anything just for CC. The rest of the build is armour to have some protection. The flames last 20 seconds, in maps like Draco, the hole floor turns into a flaming nightmare, but thats just the way I like to have fun with firewalker. 

Okay. I do have to ask, should I worry about Power Strength and Range? Because I do have a rank 8 Narrowminded mod?

All of his abilities can benefit from range but you see the biggest effect with Divine Spears.  If you're not going to bother with Divine Spears nor care about stun status range of Warding Halo, I guess you can tank it.  I wouldn't tank strength because Warding Halo's health depends on it so even if you don't care for the damage aspect of Nezha's powers, you should still have a decent amount of strength for survivability.  Basically go for duration and efficiency without sacrificing too much strength or range if you can.

11 minutes ago, xiaodenden said:

All of his abilities can benefit from range but you see the biggest effect with Divine Spears.  If you're not going to bother with Divine Spears nor care about stun status range of Warding Halo, I guess you can tank it.  I wouldn't tank strength because Warding Halo's health depends on it so even if you don't care for the damage aspect of Nezha's powers, you should still have a decent amount of strength for survivability.  Basically go for duration and efficiency without sacrificing too much strength or range if you can.

Okay so I'll probably try to keep strength at decent levels.

On 28/05/2016 at 3:24 AM, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Okay. I do have to ask, should I worry about Power Strength and Range? Because I do have a rank 8 Narrowminded mod?

Sorry for the late reply. I don´t use Power strenght on this build and try to fit as many range as possible to have the spears in a good range.