Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Haven't received my platinum

(XBOX)Alpha Broodos

Question

6 answers to this question

I bought platinum 8 hours ago and absolutely nothing has happened.

Does it not say something about up to 24 hours?  There could be a delay on either end, either between processing your CC or Waframe servers.  Give it a few more hours before going to support is my suggestion.  You will likely get the plat before you get a response from them.

2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Does it not say something about up to 24 hours?  There could be a delay on either end, either between processing your CC or Waframe servers.  Give it a few more hours before going to support is my suggestion.  You will likely get the plat before you get a response from them.

No, it has said nothing about 24 hours

14 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Please, contact Warframe Support and submit a ticket for further assistance.

14 minutes ago, tifanator said:

Check and make sure your payment cleared. Other than that, the only place you can find help for this is from support.

9 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Thank you guys for your time :)

2 hours ago, (XB1)Alpha Broodos said:

I bought platinum 8 hours ago and absolutely nothing has happened. I play it on the Xbox One and I have already tried logging out and logging in. Do I need to wit longer or go somewhere to receive it? Any help will be much appreciated.

You may want to look at staff replies i believe they mention something about unsent plat.