Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

clan dojo destruction.

(PSN)Feandlol

Question

Having bought every single prime pack since ps4 release (in aus currency which is a 20% mark up in itself), i certainly wasnt expecting once someone destroyed my entire dojo, to basically be told too bad, so sad. I was just hoping that someone might explain the logic behind not naming and shaming a clan memeber whom destroyed months of others work, money real, and artificial alike. I was also wondering the potential from other previous experiances with support, to what support would do in a situation such as a single memeber deleting an entire dojo, i am quite anxious for the outcome and am becoming somewhat impatient and irritated that the guilty party remains free of consequence as i am told i have commited a grave error ( i will admit i didnt read the rules before posting)  just looking for some answers, and sort of compfort that support will rectify this issue. My other post was close due to a breach of rules which i understand.

Main issues being

1. Cannot remember every last clan memeber name to reinvite.

2. My ignorance to the system of permissions, will now cost not just me but many others months of work.

3. I have a feeling a single report from our entire clan ( 7 or so active members) will not create enough gravity to have this guilty party punished justly.

And before everyone starts telling me how ignorant, unintelligable, and plain silly i was for giving someone the ability to do so, i know this and am coping the same flack from my entire clan , so im really just after some ease of mind of other who have dealt with support and it has turned out welll.

My ticket is now a day old, i know they are very busy but none of my clan can access any of the things we previously enjoyed to do, so anyone with any kind of information that might prove positive please say so, thank you for your time reading this, i am very worried it will just be looked over. And ive currently already dumped every last resource ive been saving for months to try and fix it , but simply not enough. Thanks !

8 answers to this question

Well you have already made a ticket for support, so give it some time. Its only been one day, so they would eventually get to it. Im not sure if you're the one who created the clan or not, but giving every member access to modifications to the clan is not the brightest idea. You can't have faith in every member of your clan to respect the rules and such. Bad tennos can be lurking anywhere.....

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Feandlol said:

Having bought every single prime pack since ps4 release (in aus currency which is a 20% mark up in itself), i certainly wasnt expecting once someone destroyed my entire dojo, to basically be told too bad, so sad. I was just hoping that someone might explain the logic behind not naming and shaming a clan memeber whom destroyed months of others work, money real, and artificial alike.

It's against forum rules so the logic is don't do it or you will get banned, DE doesn't want to foster a toxic community on their forums.

On a side note resources from destroyed rooms are refunded to your clan's vault so as long as you're building the same things all you have to do is wait the timer out

14 minutes ago, (PS4)Feandlol said:

Thanks for the replies guys, i wish i wasnt so damned impatient . Everyone on all post has made very valid points, i just hooe my clan doesnt suffer because of my stupidity.

if you are the warllord of this clan, i also would recommend adjusting the powers of each rank. make it to where only you and others you realy trust can construct things/deconstruct things, queue research, set trade taxes.

edit- pretty much, i reiterated what @Calwon5 said.

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Feandlol said:

My ticket is now a day old, i know they are very busy

they are quite busy and in the worst case u will need to wait around 1 month even if i rly hope theyll help u earlyer

i know there is for example the possibility to refund something u accidently bought up to 30 days later so it should be possible to rolback ur dojo right ?

but im not sure about the members that got kicked

i dont think the support will put them back in ur clan since they might have found a new clan already and asume u just dumbed them even if its not ur fault

In this case, it sounds like his ally might have taken apart the clan itself which means they needed to have the permission to disband it by kicking everyone and then leaving. What is done is done, the bridges are burnt and there is no going back. Just learn from the mistake as you say you have and if support can help, in time they will or they will close your ticket. If possible, try to connect back with your former clan mates, excepting your vandal of course and see if they can help rebuild your friend network in a new hopefully vandal-free location. If you do, good luck in your endeavor.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Feandlol said:

With patience hopefully it will all resolve itself i just made this post to get a general concensus and maybe a ETA on ticket response time, because im really impatient.

depending on the situation, ticket time can be a few days to a few weeks.

when we first got the stalker beacon on ps4, i farmed the hell out if him to get the last item i needed to have my stalker collection done, despair. after many, many runs with no luck, i told my keyshare group i was going to use my last beacon and call it a night. low and behold, despair dropped for me. we finished the mission and i was ecstatic. however, after the mission ended, my account failed to update. i put a ticket in to support and gave them all the information they needed to create a frame of reference. a week and a half later, i get a message from support saying that the info was sufficent and the despair bp was now in my inventory.

patients my friend

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

Thanks for the replies everyone i really appreciate them, im really hoping support can just roll back the previous remembers as the only people that werent kick were the war,ords themselves, as i dont think you can kick them, i being one of them.

With patience hopefully it will all resolve itself i just made this post to get a general concensus and maybe a ETA on ticket response time, because im really impatient.

Thanks a bunch guys!!