Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calm Down "masters"

Jobocite

you guys don't see what this post is about, sure I'm annoyed about the vote but I'm kinda over that now, but my main problem is that some "masters" are talking down to people who simply ask "Why wasn't necromancy picked?" or "Will necromancy still be added?" and then they get constantly spammed by posts off masters who are insulting/talking down to them because they didn't pay. You don't know why they couldn't pay and that is what ticks me off. It's the way you "Respectful" masters treat us. Sure some of you guys are alright but others are just disrespectful to us because we aren't masters.

So lets make a whole topic about a group of people sucking and then generalize them all because of a few you don't like. Free players all want instant gratification. They should pay or grind, and the grind should be as fun as rubbing sandpaper on your fun bits.

this post ain't even about that if you read through it

It's heavily implied through your wording.

Design council people will look down on the non-council for asking such things because they really have no say in the matter to begin with.  Simple as that.

You want a say?  Upgrade your founder's package.

Just shut up everybody. In a society, everyone's equal. Probably those who have more money will get more but in the end, money can't give you everything.<br /><br />You spent money on Warframe, you get extra services but it doesn't mean you can make free players inferior than you.

hmmm, actually, I have not really seen anyone saying they are better.... I see people saying "this is why" and outlining the facts.

IF the facts make you feel inferior then YOU are the one with the problem...

And I don't know what society you belong to, but in the good ol' USA that is not true. Equal Opportunity, yes, equal members, no. But that is all I will say on that...

you guys don't see what this post is about, sure I'm annoyed about the vote but I'm kinda over that now, but my main problem is that some "masters" are talking down to people who simply ask "Why wasn't necromancy picked?" or "Will necromancy still be added?" and then they get constantly spammed by posts off masters who are insulting/talking down to them because they didn't pay. You don't know why they couldn't pay and that is what ticks me off. It's the way you "Respectful" masters treat us. Sure some of you guys are alright but others are just disrespectful to us because we aren't masters.

Link me a post where a Master was disrespectful to a non-master for asking will Necro still be implemented. It never happened.

As for people asking "why wasn't Necro picked" it's essentially like saying anybody who didn't vote Necro voted wrong. It's only natural that such posts be met with hostile responses. As I have already explained.

You make it sound like Masters are the only bad guys here and everybody else are hapless victims. Masters constantly have to deal with people essentially saying "you paid so your opinion doesn't count", far more so than Disciples and Hunters.

Also when you give equal weight to the "community vote" dilemmas as to Master hostility, don't expect people to know exactly which "point" of the thread you wanted them to respond to. :)

Link me a post where a Master was disrespectful to a non-master for asking will Necro still be implemented. It never happened.

As for people asking "why wasn't Necro picked" it's essentially like saying anybody who didn't vote Necro voted wrong. It's only natural that such posts be met with hostile responses. As I have already explained.

You make it sound like Masters are the only bad guys here and everybody else are hapless victims. Masters constantly have to deal with people essentially saying "you paid so your opinion doesn't count", far more so than Disciples and Hunters.

Also when you give equal weight to the "community vote" dilemmas as to Master hostility, don't expect people to know exactly which "point" of the thread you wanted them to respond to. :)

I could see it happening. Not only good people can buy the founders packages. That being said, generalizing a whole group for the actions of a few is called bigotry.