Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Calm Down "masters"

Jobocite

seriously, I've seen a few posts literally asking why Necromancer wasn't picked and it is just people asking, then the only people I see replying mostly consist of masters having a go at them because they probably have nothing else to do but argue with people who are asking legitamite questions. I made an argumentitive post I'll say that but some posts I've seen aren't even arguing and then I look down and see the poor guys being argued with by Masters bragging about how THEY got to pick and how THEY should be priveleged to decide everything for the community, if the community got a desision it should be decided by THE COMMUNITY, not a group of it. Seriously, grow up. I will admit some master players were giving mature responses but seriously, just because you had money to buy master membership doesn't mean you should brag about it. It annoys people more than it does help people.

It's almost like the people who have actually dropped money on this game feel more strongly about it than those who haven't. This is not really strange when you think about it. Those who dropped money want longevity and a great many people playing for free want everything to be much easier to attain it would seem.

It's almost like the people who have actually dropped money on this game feel more strongly about it than those who haven't. This is not really strange when you think about it. Those who dropped money want longevity and a great many people playing for free want everything to be much easier to attain it would seem.

I understand they'd feel strong about it but a community based decision should be down to the community, not just a group in the community. They want to make some decisions in the game and that's alright but it shouldn't have been called a "community vote" when it was more just a vote for DC members. 

I understand they'd feel strong about it but a community based decision should be down to the community, not just a group in the community. They want to make some decisions in the game and that's alright but it shouldn't have been called a "community vote" when it was more just a vote for DC members. 

The design council is a community. It is not the full Warframe community but it is a community none the less. Also, where did DE say there was a community vote going on? I didn't see any polls in the regular forums but maybe I'm mistaken. Every member of Warframe has a voice that DE listens to. The Design Council is only to help nudge the dev's in the right direction. They take our ideas, see which ones they like, filter out the impossible, and then the DC votes on which to implement. People who have proven their dedication to the development and success of the game are the ones who should decide how it evolves.

If you want to vote for stuff that is in the DC, then buy a master pack. It is as simple as that. Otherwise just enjoy the game as it is being delivered to you. Nowhere has it been stated that this stuff would be up for the community as a whole to decide.

Yeah seriously I don't see why the vote is limited only to Masters and Grand Masters / Design Council members. I think DE devs DO pay allot of attention to all forum members though.

I got Grand Masters to support the game more, but I'm hardly on Design Council chat/forum, etc. But yeah I don't like it when a douchebag GM talks down at another forum member, but then again I don't like it when anyone does that to anyone else in real life either.

Edited by sushidubya

Well it was a community vote. The Design Council community voted it on it. It may sound harsh but you didn't pay $100 so you don't get to vote on Design Council votes. And that's the end of it.

As for the threads asking "Antimatter? Really?", well its a bit stupid to ask that and expect a mature response because it's basically saying that everybody who voted for something else is wrong.

To be perfectly honest with you, the way you've structured and worded your post sounds more like you're pissed off because you didn't get to vote and that the outcome isn't what you would have voted for.

Just shut up everybody. In a society, everyone's equal. Probably those who have more money will get more but in the end, money can't give you everything.<br /><br />You spent money on Warframe, you get extra services but it doesn't mean you can make free players inferior than you.

Just shut up everybody. In a society, everyone's equal. Probably those who have more money will get more but in the end, money can't give you everything.<br /><br />You spent money on Warframe, you get extra services but it doesn't mean you can make free players inferior than you.

Down with the free players!

you guys don't see what this post is about, sure I'm annoyed about the vote but I'm kinda over that now, but my main problem is that some "masters" are talking down to people who simply ask "Why wasn't necromancy picked?" or "Will necromancy still be added?" and then they get constantly spammed by posts off masters who are insulting/talking down to them because they didn't pay. You don't know why they couldn't pay and that is what ticks me off. It's the way you "Respectful" masters treat us. Sure some of you guys are alright but others are just disrespectful to us because we aren't masters.