Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you fully scan something for the simulacrum

Gabj3

Question

Hi.

I was just wondering how do you fully scan something for the simulacrum, I ask this because it doesn't really say I thought when you finished scanning something in your synthesis codex it would show up but no?

i have scanned the lancer 10/10 and it doesn't show up so there must be something else I must do?

please enlighten me.

6 answers to this question

Hmm while I figure out how to attach a screenshot I'll kinda explain.

i have scanned the lancer 10/10 according to the codex in the sanctuary, with that standing I bought the simulacrum key. When I did it says you need to fully scan something now does that mean I scan the lancer 10 more times? Or am I missing something.

3 minutes ago, Gabj3 said:

Hmm while I figure out how to attach a screenshot I'll kinda explain.

i have scanned the lancer 10/10 according to the codex in the sanctuary, with that standing I bought the simulacrum key. When I did it says you need to fully scan something now does that mean I scan the lancer 10 more times? Or am I missing something.

In the Sanctuary? I think I may have found the problem. What you may be looking at is the lore entry scans. You can find the number of scans in the codex aboard your ship.

! Yes that makes sense thank you so much

2 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

In the Sanctuary? I think I may have found the problem. What you may be looking at is the lore entry scans. You can find the number of scans in the codex aboard your ship.