Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many 90 Elementals on WoP Furis?

Ifeno

Question

4 answers to this question

I enjoy using the conclave auto reload and holster speed mods on Furis. The dps is enough to heal even with two less damage mods and these allow you to never have to reload Furis manually and the holster speed is a little bonus to swap back to primary. The holster speed mod isn't as important though.

as much Damage as possible. 3 Base Mods, Punch-Through, and then as much Damage as you can possibly fit.

the Punch-Through is especially useful here, as hitting 3 Enemies with 1 bullet means that unit of Ammo got 3x the Health Leech.

23 minutes ago, Naftal said:

I enjoy using the conclave auto reload and holster speed mods on Furis. The dps is enough to heal even with two less damage mods and these allow you to never have to reload Furis manually and the holster speed is a little bonus to swap back to primary. The holster speed mod isn't as important though.

i see merit - as long as you aren't fighting Armored Enemies. because eventually the Armor will make you deal no Damage and that means no Healing!

not that the extra Damage Mod or two fixes that, but it does what it can to help reduce that problem.

Edited by taiiat

I have a 5 forma'd Furis.

Max mods : Hornet Strike; Barrel Diffusion; Convulsion; Pathogen Rounds; Primed Heated Charge; Deep Freeze; Primed Slip Magazine; Winds of Purity.

About 560 total damage per shot, nice big magazine.

Edit: So, 4 elementals

Edited by X5934-078FR1