Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Being Hunted By Stalker I'm Only MR3

ZRXR

Question

7 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, ZRXR said:

Any tips???

He will come for sure, the question is when? playing with public squads is a good option, if you are lucky you will have some strong players with you who will kill him with ease.

If you get that screen glimmering with the message of the stalker, make a waypoint where you are and let the others know the stalker comes for you. When he spawns just jump wild around while the others try to kill him, because he leaves the area when you are down. Good luck xD

10 minutes ago, ZRXR said:

How do I exactly do that? Where do I find one?

in the recruiting channel.

but to be honest i wouldnt join such a group. I wouldnt say they have more luck than any other public game to get hunted by the stalker.

Id recommend to just unlock all planets/missions because you cant know when he comes.
I did a few of those "Stalker farm runs" and never got attacked by the stalker with those teams...

Edited by -S-O-Kranker

49 minutes ago, ZRXR said:

I also really want to get his scythe,Hate. Are the chances of Stalker dropping a bp of his scythe purely dependent on RNG???

yes. You will probably get several dread bp's before you get hate as it seems to have a lower chance of dropping.

1 minute ago, BabyKurama said:

U could join in on stalker hunting party that has high lvled players, so when he does comes they will kill him 4 u

How do I exactly do that? Where do I find one?