Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paid for Prime Access, Payment "failed"

Shadowbladeray

Question

Don't know if this is the right forum so please move it if need be.

So I paid for the Vauban Prime Access, my bank literally has given the money over and the prime access page was pretty much busy making the transaction.

Eventually the page said the payment had failed and my money still went on the invoice. Did not get the items I paid for, scam of the year am I right?

Either way, annoyances aside.. I want to know if this is a known bug, if other players have seen this happen before and if any help or answers or whatever can be brought to the table.

I also hope someone of DE sees this and would be nice enough to help a brother out, I can easily give screenshots or even make pictures using my camera (incase people will wonder if I edited the image) to show I actually did pay for the pack if need be DE. Either way due to the lack of support today and tomorrow and me wanting this solved ASAP I posted this here in the vain hope help will be on the way.

Edited by Shadowbladeray
slight addition.

12 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Shadowbladeray said:

"Either way due to the lack of support today and tomorrow and me wanting this solved ASAP I posted this here in the vain hope help will be on the way."

" Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday."

Although the page says that, sometimes Warframe support operates on weekends with a skeleton crew, so there's a chance you may be answered today or tomorrow.

The sooner you submit a ticket, the sooner you'll get a response. Beyond referring you to support, there's not much we can do for you here on the forums as we're not privy to account information and payment status of players.

Though, out of curiosity, what payment method/service did you use? Credit/Debit direct on the site? Steam Wallet, etc?

You should Contact Support about the issue, as they can perform a more in depth check to see what exactly went wrong with the payment process.

Additionally, you could also contact your bank to inquire about the status of the funds; there is chance that the funds have been deducted but were put on a form of hold due to suspicious activity (suddenly making a large purchase can sometimes trigger fraud detection with some banks and credit card companies).

7 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

First off, did you try logging off and back on? Sometimes it requires a sort of reset before the items are distributed. If you have already done that, I'd suggest filing a support ticket. When it comes to monetary troubles, support is usually on it like a bloodhound.

I did. I checked. Did not work.

8 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

You should Contact Support about the issue, as they can perform a more in depth check to see what exactly went wrong with the payment process.

Additionally, you could also contact your bank to inquire about the status of the funds; there is chance that the funds have been deducted but were put on a form of hold due to suspicious activity (suddenly making a large purchase can sometimes trigger fraud detection with some banks and credit card companies).

4 minutes ago, Shadowbladeray said:

"Either way due to the lack of support today and tomorrow and me wanting this solved ASAP I posted this here in the vain hope help will be on the way."

" Warframe support is open 9AM-6PM Monday to Friday."

And checked with the bank, wasn't put on hold.

Just now, Letter13 said:

Although the page says that, sometimes Warframe support operates on weekends with a skeleton crew, so there's a chance you may be answered today or tomorrow.

The sooner you submit a ticket, the sooner you'll get a response. Beyond referring you to support, there's not much we can do for you here on the forums as we're not privy to account information and payment status of players.

Though, out of curiosity, what payment method/service did you use? Credit/Debit direct on the site? Steam Wallet, etc?

iDeal

1 minute ago, Letter13 said:

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with that service. Though it may be a good idea to contact them (I'm assuming iDeal is a third party payment service and isn't your bank itself) to inquire about the transaction's status.

Looks like you can do so here: https://www.ideal.nl/en/payer/faq/contact/

Thanks for the help.

being a bank person even government banks close on the weekend the only thing inside the bank is the atm machine and the larry the blueshift guard after 5 pm everyone is probably at the starbucks next door or across the street its likely john the new guy didn't transmit the funds yet since his new, next banking day the bank can give you a copy of the transaction number and the recipient thank you for calling deutsche bank~xoxo