Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are good frames for raids lor and jordas?

(PSN)aiptekfanboy

Question

12 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

Those get 1 shotted in lor nm and jordas so any others?

At this point, everything is gonna get one shotted. So idk, bring as many vaubans, novas and rhinos as you can to the NM I guess. And everyone run vazarin for more easy revives.

Alternatively, you might try to find a team of non-braindead players that all will be able to use glaive/cerata properly and try to play with a bless again. But honestly tho, raids are now beyond broken, especially JV. If both LoRs can be kinda done with a lot of revives, swearing and 99% of salt instead of 99% blessing if you're willing to spend 40 minutes vs 20 as it was before, JV is like... what the ****. Barely anyone hosted it before those stupid herfs, now it's just dead. I mean you can go 7/8 wukongs there but the problem with the outside team remains even so.

5 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

Nezha. Slowva and Loki for CC

Nezha kills enemies as well as can't recast his sht without deactivating it first, and animation takes forever. Also only 50m.

Slova is a tottal trash now, you need more than one or possibly even 2 because it can't cover even the half of the puzzle room, especially if for some reason nova needs/decided to stay in the corner of it. 

Every one of them has significant downside.

5 minutes ago, -S-O-Kranker said:

Of course you can just sit here and cry that everything is baaaad... Im good with them.

I told way more viable CC already, open your eyes and read for once.

With those the team was able to complete NM LoR yesterday. 

To the topic, Banshee with the augment is probably able to drag you through normal as well, but you'll need 2 of them and they need to take turns as well as mostly using energy restores, not rely on EV 90% of times.

Just now, Nomen_Nescio said:

Nezha kills enemies as well as can't recast his sht without deactivating it first, and animation takes forever. Also only 50m.

Slova is a tottal trash now, you need more than one or possibly even 2 because it can't cover even the half of the puzzle room, especially if for some reason nova needs/decided to stay in the corner of it. 

Every one of them has significant downside.

Of course you can just sit here and cry that everything is baaaad... Im good with them.

21 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

... "now?" I wasn't aware Nova had any changes done to her. What are you even talking about?

Let me rephrase. She was always kinda meh for the raids, but without mirage (or just other more reliable cc) and bless she's a trash.