Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Was Lvl 30, Got Zeroed..

Troublems

I was lvl 30 with my Excalibur.. and when i placed a "Forma" in my mod menu i got back to 0 with my excalibur warframe.
So.. all the work i've put out was for nothing. Ive been buying S#&$ too (100EUs) for real money  so it feels like ive been ripped of.

Im really dissapointed. But i love this game and i hope you work ur asses of to make things work, as i do at my job.
I know i probably wont get my things back. Bcuz developers never usually answer regular players like myself.

But keep up the good work. This game can really be something.
If u play your cards right you might have a future in the esports scene.. 

/ Troublems

I was lvl 30 with my Excalibur.. and when i placed a "Forma" in my mod menu i got back to 0 with my excalibur warframe.

So.. all the work i've put out was for nothing. Ive been buying S#&$ too (100EUs) for real money  so it feels like ive been ripped of.

Im really dissapointed. But i love this game and i hope you work ur asses of to make things work, as i do at my job.

I know i probably wont get my things back. Bcuz developers never usually answer regular players like myself.

/ Troublems

I don't think you quite understand.

• DE support everyone they can that actually asks for help.
  • That is how forma works, as everyone else has mentioned.
  • "might have a future in the esports scene.."? Warframe is NOT a competitive game. I don't know where they are looking to take Warframe, but I don't assume they are even aiming to get in the "esports scene". If they wanted to, they would - and they would dominate it.
Edited by Jaddit

There are 2 screens that warn you that your weapon or warframe will be reset to the Unranked level.

You have to ok both of them.

This thread does not accomplish anything but demonstrate the OP did not read the text of the prompts informing them about the consequences of their action.

/ Troublems

there's a warning before you press ok on using forma so you shouldn't complain and be angry too much about it, its your fault on not paying attention before you use something

So.. all the work i've put out was for nothing.

Greetings, Tenno.

Forma allows you to polarize a warframe or weapon.

By doing this you may add a polarity, or modify an existing polarity, of a slot.

This enables to cut the point cost to half when equipping a mod card with a matching polarity to the slot.

As result, you then have more free mod points capacity to use which means you have a larger range of choice in mod installment options.

Part of the procedure, as outlined by in-game guidance text while preparing the polarization, is the level reset of that particular item. However, upon releveling the item back, it will be in turn slightly more powerful and capable than before.

Nothing else of your earned mods or gear is lost.

Best Regards,

I'm actually feeling sorry for this guy.

Seriously if he forgot to read the part about his warframe being reset.

Did he read the part about polarizing?

He might just have used up a forma to reset his warframe to unranked and not even gotten a new polarized slot from it.

It even says what it does, read it before polarizing your weapons/warframes. I've done it but only because it helps me just buy affinity booster and you'll get back to level 30 in less than one day.