Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What bits of clan research should we do first?

SquattingMouse

Question

Just finished our first lab (Tenno) and I'm wondering what bits of research we should prioritize?

We've done the akstilletto and have running the nikana, Zephyr and Wukong research as well as the foundry segment research (I finally got all 3 mantis components).

6 answers to this question

Can't remember if it's clan tech, but if it is I suggest researching the kubrow incubator upgrade segment. That thing saves lives man... LITERALLY.

Also I suggest also doing the volt and banshee research since people usually want frames before anything else.

Most of the things you can research in the Tenno Laboratory are nice to have, but it really depends on the weapons that you want to try out.

I suggest going for the Itzal archwing if you're already into that. It's a sneaky archwing that can also grab items from afar, like mag's greedy pull, very useful when you're trying to farm archwing mods. 

Tenno:

Wukong is the new Valkyr, with proper use of Defy you are immortal.

Chemical Lab:

Marelok is a good weapon until you can get Vaykor Marelok.

Energy Lab:

Medium Team Energy Restore is good until you can get the large ones.

Helios is a niche but nice sentinel for those scans.

Bio Lab:

Medium Health Restore.

If you want to lock down enemies, the Torid is good at that, modded for Blast and Corrosive,.

Edited by X5934-078FR1

Thanks guys.  Nikana is running as is Wukong and Zephyr.  I've got Volt prime so I'm not to fussed about Volt but I imagine the other half of this clan maybe.  About to hit general in steel meridian so I'm hopefully not too far from the vaykor marelok.

12 hours ago, SquattingMouse said:

Just finished our first lab (Tenno) and I'm wondering what bits of research we should prioritize?

We've done the akstilletto and have running the nikana, Zephyr and Wukong research as well as the foundry segment research (I finally got all 3 mantis components).

Ignis 8D that babe is amazing, put some forma on it and you can carry it even to Sorties :D