The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe concept] Reptile frame: Basilisk /w art

(PSN)shiroyanagawa3

Just now, BlackDiamondAce said:

So, no more detection, okay.

speaking of ults, what happened to Valkyr?  She feels less effective at hysteria.  Why did they ramp up energy consumption? 

Yes, also if you end Hysteria when enemies are nearby you take damage, but you can see how close the enemies have to be and killing enemies decreases the damage area around you for a bit..

3 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

Yes, also if you end Hysteria when enemies are nearby you take damage, but you can see how close the enemies have to be and killing enemies decreases the damage area around you for a bit..

That is dumb... I really don't like some of the reworks... mag felt unbelievably unviable and just squishier than normal.  And Valkyr just don't have the same "GO BERZERK" feeling anymore.  I don't want to feel like I have to micro manage my hysteria...   Dumb things are good, as they are simple and effective.  (I never used abilities unless I needed health bad, and bullets weren't cutting it)

26 minutes ago, (PS4)alphacreed15 said:

but i love this frame i LOVE the look and the abilities and its origonality if de dont pay attention to this im sueing them

Thank you, I would cry if they used my idea in game for there next frame. It would be nice if it was shown on Prime Time too. I would be super happy, but its there game and choices. I don't want tho force them or nag at them if they don't want it. ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Just now, Almighty_Jado said:

HE HAS A TAIL

Ok but for real, that's probably my favorite part of your design. Now of course, as Derkmeister said before me, the current art style is a bit outlandish, but that could be easily fixed. I think some more unique things like this tail on warframes are an excellent way of making them stand out (similar to Ivara's skirt thingies)

On 5/31/2016 at 5:08 PM, HatesEdge said:

how about this:

Deep Dive:
Basilisk dive under the ground and regenerates health whilst submerged, melee-ing enemies will pull the under and deal impact damage over time while the ability is active. energy drain per second.

No offense, but this does sound a little like Hydroid's puddle

Update: Thanks @DerkmeisterPrime for the feed back. I tried to reword some of the stuff to make it more understandable also checking for typos. I'm looking at some of the art concepts especially the last one to see if I can make it more Warframe-y too. I can't 3D model which is a bummer, and it might look better with a 3D rendering, but I've done what I can for now lol. Enjoy and thx for viewing Tenno.