Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Easy way to make plat?

(PSN)tarata0tarata

Question

8 answers to this question

Craft dragon keys, get 3 people with other dragon keys. Go to orokin derelict, search for vaults to get mods like Fleeting Expertise, Heavy Caliber, Blind Rage.

Also, you can play any void mission to get "junk prime parts" for ducats, which you can use to buy something worthy from Baro Kiteer. Wait few weeks and sell the mod/weapons.

Monitor trade chat and see what others want. Right now there is still some demand for Vauban, Fragor and Akstiletto parts and sets.

Vault runs for those nice mods sell on average 15p

Void runs: Sell sets for most profit

Stance farming: Everyone needs stances! Farm the good ones and sell them

Baro shiet: Get the good meme stuff from baro. (Weapons and mods) and sell them a few weeks later when their prices went up.

If you rank to full in the right three syndicates, you can easily make 30p in 20 minutes or so by looking at trade chat. There is always WTB of augment mods. 

To max your profit/effort ratio, don't farm syndicate reps on draco. Do it in T4/T3 defense survival missions. trade your unwanted prime parts for ducats and baro stuff, and sell the occasional high -demand prime parts. 

Follow this advice and you'll be a well oiled plat-making machine.

If it was easy to make plat, DE would be bankrupt. I lost my job a month ago, and used to have no problem buying Prime acess, or plat.  But now I have knuckled down and started selling some things.

Event only mods (i.e. Shadow debt) are worth a lot 3 or 4 months down the line.  I have made more platinum selling my 30 or so Uncommon Shadow debt mods then the single Argon Scope I got.

Go to the Void and farm for the latest PA gear.. or even the previous.  Then sell it for platinum.

Figure out what is going to get vaulted next and save it.  3-4 months after it is vaulted you could sell a set for 300-400 plat.

Syndicate mods you can sell for 10-15 plat, and Syndicate weapons for 20-30 plat.

It just takes time