Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

natah quest.

(PSN)StellarPotato

Question

8 answers to this question

"This quest is initiated upon players encountering one of the strange drones in a mission on the Grineer Sealab tileset on Uranus, and then successfully scanning a drone using either a Codex Scanner or a Synthesis Scanner (the player must complete the mission and extract successfully after scanning one out of the two drones in order for the quest to start). Only Players with Mastery Rank 3 or higher will have a chance at encountering the drone. Completing missions on the Grineer Sealab tileset drastically increases the chance for a drone to appear."

From the Warframe Wiki.

Once you receive the inbox message telling you that you have the quest, activate it in your codex.

You need to scan/be scanned by Oculysts on the Uranus Sea Lab tileset. Aside from the strange 'wooshing' noise when they spawn, look for rooms littered with Grineer corpses as that means they're in the room. Can't miss them after that. Should this be done, Lotus should have a comment querying what that was, and then the Quest should be in your Codex to commence properly.

Europa is a Corpus outpost, and the only specific blue things to that are the Shield pillar thingies, at least can't find elsewhere.

Hope this helps.

5 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

"This quest is initiated upon players encountering one of the strange drones in a mission on the Grineer Sealab tileset on Uranus, and then successfully scanning a drone using either a Codex Scanner or a Synthesis Scanner (the player must complete the mission and extract successfully after scanning one out of the two drones in order for the quest to start). Only Players with Mastery Rank 3 or higher will have a chance at encountering the drone. Completing missions on the Grineer Sealab tileset drastically increases the chance for a drone to appear."

From the Warframe Wiki.

Once you receive the inbox message telling you that you have the quest, activate it in your codex.

wow i done goofed. i meant uranus. i mixed them up here. i have been to uranus and scanned the blue guy many times, the first time the lotus asked what happened and did the whole thing. i beat the mission but i never got a quest. no inbox. no codex. nothing. ive scanned few more times and still nothing

scanned it again today. nothing. the only time lotus said her Iines was the first scan. ive beaten the mission each time but ive gotten no inbox message, nothing in my quests, just nothing.

so i literally cant get the quest.

therefore i cant do any of the quests after or get to the moon.

fantastic.

On 02/06/2016 at 0:26 PM, (PS4)StellarPotato said:

scanned it again today. nothing. the only time lotus said her Iines was the first scan. ive beaten the mission each time but ive gotten no inbox message, nothing in my quests, just nothing.

so i literally cant get the quest.

therefore i cant do any of the quests after or get to the moon.

fantastic.

In that case, you might need to contact support.

Support: http://support.warframe.com/