Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[DE] Killed my frame.. but why to kill my dog too?

nikitasius

Question

Hi folks! Hi support folks!

I've not played nearly 6-7 months. And when i come back i've seen that my lovely Mag was nerfed and my dog was dead.

Spoiler

Warframe0001_ee42cd7428b1f89b.jpg

Can someone tell me how dog can be dead if it was alive in incubator during 3 months (uptated game, connected, seen new spaceship, dog, disconnected) and 3 months later dog is dead.. :'-(

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, nikitasius said:

Hi folks! Hi support folks!

I've not played nearly 6-7 months. And when i come back i've seen that my lovely Mag was nerfed and my dog was dead.

My condolences on the loss of your dog. (If you got imprints, at least you can rebirth them from a new egg using the double imprints!)

Mag's not nerfed though, in any balance-intended content. She's better, and works against more than just Corpus. Shield Polarise has been overthrown. Accept your new Magnetise overlords.

Sorry to hear about ur kubrow, there will always be those who hold their virtual pet close to their heart. 

As for Mag she wasn't nerfed, just improved in a certain aspects while also weakened in her major stronghorn before then nerf.Now she isn't just a threat to the corpus but also to the grineer :D

Welcome back to Warframe btw, mustve been on one of those hiatus that every ling player in the community has had.