Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Forecast (Console 6-3-16)

40 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Any predictions as to what he will bring the two weeks after June 17th?

Here you go.  He should bring this stuff on 7-1-16.  Note I plan to put up a new void trader forecast thread the day before the void trader comes each time.  At least until I get burned out on doing it.  :-) 

7-1-16 void trader:

Prisma Grakata

Primed Pistol Gambit
Prisma Dual Clevers
Prisma Shade
Vermillion Storm
Astral Twilight 
Elixus Redeemer Skin
Grustag Three Beacon
Stalker Beacon
Zanuka Huner Beacon
Kiteer Kubrow Armor
Sands of Inaros Blueprint

57 minutes ago, (PS4)lupowolfen said:

Here you go.  He should bring this stuff on 7-1-16.  Note I plan to put up a new void trader forecast thread the day before the void trader comes each time.  At least until I get burned out on doing it.  :-) 

7-1-16 void trader:

Prisma Grakata

Primed Pistol Gambit
Prisma Dual Clevers
Prisma Shade
Vermillion Storm
Astral Twilight 
Elixus Redeemer Skin
Grustag Three Beacon
Stalker Beacon
Zanuka Huner Beacon
Kiteer Kubrow Armor
Sands of Inaros Blueprint

Quick question.

I know Primed Pistol Gambit and Prisma Dual Cleavers are worth the price, but is Prisma Shade and Prisma Grakata worth it? 

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

11 minutes ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Quick question.

I know Primed Pistol Gambit and Prisma Dual Cleavers are worth the price, but is Prisma Shade and Prisma Grakata worth it? 

You don't need either. There are so many better weapons than the Prisma grakata(Even the twin grakata) and Prisma shade isn't necessary.

17 minutes ago, OzoneSlayer said:

You don't need either. There are so many better weapons than the Prisma grakata(Even the twin grakata) and Prisma shade isn't necessary.

While I understand the fact there are better *cough* OP *cough* weapons to choose from, I was mainly asking if dishing out the Ducats and Creds for these items was worth it.

I've been browsing a bit myself, and essentially found out that the Prisma Grakata is (apparently) a pretty damn good weapon (aside from the recoil and ammo consumption, which I'm willing to be bet will be fixed after our staple damage mods are changed), while Prisma Shade itself is meh, yet it's weapon is amazing.

I don't really feel an urge to HAVE to get them, I just wanted to do know if grinding for some Ducats this time around would be worth it.

Edited by (XB1)Graysmog

Just now, (XB1)Graysmog said:

While I understand the fact there are better *cough* OP *cough* weapons to choose from, I was mainly asking if dishing out the Ducats and Creds for these items was worth it.

I've been browsing a bit myself, and essentially found out that the Prisma Grakata is (apparently) a pretty damn good weapon, while Prisma Shade itself is meh, yet it's weapon is amazing.

I don't really feel an urge to HAVE to get them, I just wanted to do know if grinding for some Ducats this time around would be worth it.

Well yeah of course if you end up with extra ducats grab them and you won't regret it. They are good enough items to make use of.

6 hours ago, (XB1)Graysmog said:

Quick question.

I don't know about the Grakata, however as for the Shade I think it depends. If you like the shade then you will LOVE the prisma shade as it has 50 more shields, 25 more armor and an additional dash polarity compared to the standard counterpart. It also comes with a Prisma Burst Laser, which has; a higher base damage, higher critical chance, higher critical damage, and higher status chance, when compared to the standard counterpart. So it depends. Do you love the shade? If so then grab this sentinel, while you can.

Now that I have talked about it I might try to get one, if I have enough supplies by then.