Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Overload

-NTB-Cris0407

HP = the AoE dmg but if there's nothing to AoE on then the dmg value is applied over the remaining duration after x seconds. If you have no duration you wont have good results. The happy zone is between like 70 and 120~% duration. If the duration is too low then you wont deal a lot of damage to the surrounding enemies. A max range, strength, and eh duration build is optimal for Volt right now. 

I use this http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Volt_prime/t_30_3402220030_4-7-5-5-2-5-6-6-5-12-4-10-34-8-5-46-1-5-411-5-10-479-3-10-481-0-10-615-9-5_481-7-46-6-5-9-479-7-12-8-411-8-6-11-4-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-36

If you use that build everything pretty much dies and if not you run around and kill the remaining stunned enemies(tends to be heavies). With this build unlike before I can actually be the mvp for kills in just about every game with Volt by only casting Discharge and running around with speed meleeing the leftovers.

The HP of the enemy is dealt as arc damage but self damage of the skill is determined by the str

Edited by rawr1254

Just now, rawr1254 said:

HP = the AoE dmg but if there's nothing to AoE on then the dmg value is applied over the remaining duration after x seconds. If you have no duration you wont have good results. The happy zone is between like 70 and 120~% duration. If the duration is too low then you wont deal a lot of damage to the surrounding enemies. A max range, strength, and eh duration build is optimal for Volt right now. 

I use this http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Volt_prime/t_30_3402220030_4-7-5-5-2-5-6-6-5-12-4-10-34-8-5-46-1-5-411-5-10-479-3-10-481-0-10-615-9-5_481-7-46-6-5-9-479-7-12-8-411-8-6-11-4-9-34-14-615-9_0/en/1-0-36

If you use that build everything pretty much dies and if not you run around and kill the remaining stunned enemies(tends to be heavies). With this build unlike before I can actually be the mvp for kills in just about every game with Volt by only casting Discharge and running around with speed meleeing the leftovers.

The HP of the enemy is dealt as arc damage but self damage of the skill is determined by the str

I really want to try him by myself. 
time ago, when Saryn got reworked, I saw thousands of post claiming that Saryn was useless now in the first hours after the patch was released on PC. 
After I used her and found some synergy with weapons, tactics and elements I realized that I they were wrong. 
So, I really want to try Mag and Volt to know if I can use them. As long as I can play Sorties with them I'm happy.

53 minutes ago, (PS4)BrutalReaper32 said:

I really want to try him by myself. 
time ago, when Saryn got reworked, I saw thousands of post claiming that Saryn was useless now in the first hours after the patch was released on PC. 
After I used her and found some synergy with weapons, tactics and elements I realized that I they were wrong. 
So, I really want to try Mag and Volt to know if I can use them. As long as I can play Sorties with them I'm happy.

Yea i initially myself thought they did volt wrong but after playing around with him he actually isnt too bad. Only thing i dont like is the speed pickup, not being able to cast discharge midair but i just slide cast it anyway, and the drain on the riot shield

Edited by rawr1254

Just now, rawr1254 said:

Yea i initially myself thought they did volt wrong but after playing around with him he actually isnt too bad. Only thing i dont like is the speed pickup, not being able to cast discharge midair but i just slide cast it anyway, and the drain on the riot shield

Yup, they could tweak some stuff on Mag and Volt.