Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa is McRee from Overwatch :D

(PSN)AssaulterInMe25

1 minute ago, S0V3REiGN said:

They look absolutely nothing alike. :/ Now, if you want to say the share the same theme I wont disagree.

This is the right reply.

We had a bunch of threads when Genji was introduced, and some people wanted to say that Blizzard ripped Excalibur off.

Whatever, Mesa master race.
mehzah.png

meh, the similarities end once you take the western Gunslinger influence out though. they are different genders, different Species, use different weapons and have different abilities. plus McCree looks way more generic; now don't get me wrong, I love the iconic sideways Poncho thing A la Clint Eastwood, the Hat and the amusing BAMF belt buckle, but the aesthetics of Warframe make Mesa look far more unique; the Blindfold, the Regulators which she uses her Thumbs as Hammers. McCree is meant to scream Wild West Stereotype, which he does very well; Mesa is a Tenno who adopts certain aspects of a Gunslinger.

but there's nothing wrong with saying "It's HIIIIGH NOOON!" on every Vasto headshot or peacemaker activation.

3 hours ago, Ahcruna said:

This is the right reply.

We had a bunch of threads when Genji was introduced, and some people wanted to say that Blizzard ripped Excalibur off.

Whatever, Mesa master race.
mehzah.png

Well, she STILL looks like McRee with a combination of Erron Black from Mortal Kombat X (due to the rifle and the similarity.)

Erron_Black

16 hours ago, (PS4)AssaulterInMe25 said:

NOTE: I don't really know where to put this but i ran out of places to apply this.

You need this to make Mesa into an Overwatch character:

-Mesa Longhorn Helmet

-Brown and Red Colors

-Vasto/Prime

-Ki'teer Syandana (anything that looks similar from his appearance)

Tell me if there is any parts that i'm missing.

The whole thread.