Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which is easier to get?

Coilreaper

Question

12 answers to this question

that depends on your situation. if you have a group, like some friends to go with, then Loki wouldn't be too difficult to get. which is dropped from the boss on Neptune, the Hyena pack.

The boss that drops Hydroid is on earth, but he's not that easy and he's mastery locked (4 or 5 I think) and Ash parts are dropped randomly from a specific enemy type (not a common enemy type).

Easiest to most difficult

Hydroid > Loki > Ash

Hydroid should be relatively easy to obtain as the boss fight is not so difficult as it is long. Loki is pretty close when it comes to difficulty but both Hydroid and Loki are easy compared to Ash. To get Ash you need to hunt manics.

Loki is easiest, but you may need to farm the Hyena Pack for some time since the systems are harder to get than the helmet or chassis. (Can speed farm easy with an Excal)

Hydroid drops from Vay Hek, bit harder to obtain, due to the length of the boss fight.

Ash parts drop from Manics, which are rare spawning.

Also,

#LOKI4PRESIDENT #LOKI4MASTERRACE

As every one said it goes like this,easiest to hardest                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Loki>>Hydroid>>Ash

I myself did not farm for Ash as he is hard i farmed both Loki and Hydroid,and it depends on your level as every one said you if are a new player the Hyena Pack is pretty hard and for Hydroid you have to be Rank 5 or more to farm Hydroid as you need to defeat Councillor Vay Hek who is the boss of Earth.