Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

i need help with breeding a bulky lotus kubrow

(PSN)IxT0RQU3xI

Question

I keep losing bulky and lotus prints to striped kubrows. Im down to my last imprint of both. Is there a certian side that i have to put each specific print to get the results i want or is it just a rng thing? Did anyone else breed a bulky lotus from a bulky and lotus print or did you just get lucky and get a random incubation with both?

Edited by (PS4)IxT0RQU3xI

5 answers to this question

On 6/5/2016 at 4:12 AM, (PS4)IxT0RQU3xI said:

I keep losing bulky and lotus prints to striped kubrows. Im down to my last imprint of both. Is there a certian side that i have to put each specific print to get the results i want or is it just a rng thing? Did anyone else breed a bulky lotus from a bulky and lotus print or did you just get lucky and get a random incubation with both?

These characteristics are carried over from prints if matched

Breed

Body type

Colors

Markings

These characteristics are always random

Size

So if you breed a bulky sunika and a bulky raksa, you will get a bulky something.

If you breed random print with lotus with another random print with lotus, you will get a lotus.

If you mix a bulky sunika with an athletic sunika you will get a sunika of either body type.

Personally, I'm hesitant to do much breeding because you can breed your rare colors out.

1 hour ago, (PS4)IxT0RQU3xI said:

So i have basically the lotus kubrow i want but hes athletic and i want bulky. I can just keep using his 2 imprints to breed until i randomly get him as a bulky or will he always be athletic?

He will always be athletic because you are breeding two athletic prints each time.