Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing DEFENSE mission 2 long

TennoPain

Mission where u need to def A and B place takes too long fix that pls 

Also stop puting every arch part in same mission Behind huge RNG grind wall 

IT KILLS FUN i dont understand what is such a mistery to you guys for somebody to grind that hours upon hours (doing same thing )

Even for free game it makes no sense #ragequitswarframe , #NOFUN, #StopOverTheTopGrinding

P.s. yeah since nobody plays archwing i had to def A and B (almost alone all the time) 

I just get frustrated by all ppl who defend Archwing being Veterans or new players 

Go play Archwing mission and DEF A and B alone play 20 rounds (X9999 times) 

This is why i started to hate ppl who defend ARCH some ppl will defend it till the day they die (and dont want to admit its broken)

This is Constructive criticism Why cant you just admit it it does not work omg life is not all about 1 fail admit it you did not do it right so we can do other cool stuff 

LET ARCHWING DIE  .....  DEpls fix grinding and other stuff there are so many other problems why spend time and resources on something that clearly does not work ''this is CO-OP game with 80% of my time nobody in mission that i played -.-'

Along with the length, I'm just annoyed about the map itself.

Archwing defense would already be bad enough; defending a big object from three dimensions of enemies. But why two objects and separated by a big wall with only a handful of small holes to pass through? And each wave takes like, triple the time or so of a regular Defense wave! The enemy spawn rate and possibly the amount of enemies spawned per wave, is way too slow/high!

While I (Less angrily) agree with your points that Defense, and by extension, Archwing in general, are a big mess. Would a little formality be so hard? It was quite a pain to read through this thread with your constant shorthand, messy grammar, and random hashtags. I'm not usually one to be a grammar nazi, but this is just a mess.

Edited by Zandermanith222

I don't think it was confirmed, but it was heavily implied by Scott and/or Steve that Archwing Defense is going to be retired once U19 comes.

The specific wording was 'retire the less-refined game modes' or something along those lines.

There's also a bunch of Archwing changes coming with U19, so hopefully it will be more fun.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

I agree that defense missions are painful and clunky, partly due to mission structure (two points with wall separation) and hard to use flight mechanics. But I do think Archwing has massive potential, I feel great feeling like a Gundam chopping enemies to bit sized bits. But I do think it requires a ground up rework that  is not based on normal game modes (Defense, Survival, Interception, etc.) but on modes made SPECIFICALLY for archewing. 

I dont think they should get rid of it, many games don't have this mode and make Warframe even more unique, just make it GOOD and we will all start playing it.