Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to find crimson dervish

(PSN)darkassassin674

Question

6 answers to this question

Crimson Dervish drops from Grineer Bombards.

Prepare to spend hours tho, they are pretty rare unless you're lucky.

If things don't end up well. I would advise to just farm some decent prime parts and just sell it then buy the stance from players.

Cheers~

Edited by Oranji

your best bet is do simaris dailies and get enough points to buy transmute cores of the polarity the stance has and try that way you have a better chance that actually wasting your time farming this from bombards.. if you were on pc I would give you one...

It drops from bombards, but its extremely rare to get one from them. Its also available through transmution. So far i killed hundreds of bombards and never got one, the one i have I actually traded for. 

But i know people who got it to drop twice, and some who got it through transmuting some stances with the same polarity. 

If you want to farm bombards try Apollodorus, Mercury or Triton, Neptune. Bring a Nekros and start farming.

I strongly advise looking for it in higher level areas.

I've been playing Apollodorus on Mercury like an absolute FIEND from before Crimson Dervish was on the Bombard's drop tables right up until the last patch. I don't think I've ever found one. I gave two old copies away including my last one assuming I'd eventually find it again but I never did. And that place spawns A LOT of Bombards because on Mercury most of the other heavies don't spawn. It's just Bombards and Heavy Gunners I think.

Edited by VKhaun