The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 hours ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

The trinity nods slightly liking the look of this weapon. Even Eon lets out an "Ooooh, this should be interesting"; followed by a slightly psychotic giggle from the cephalon. Nox's cephalon is most certainly not the standard ordis.

Nox hefts the weapon to her shoulder, getting a general feel for it before firing, finding the kickback to be, unsurprisingly, negligible, considering the projectiles.

((Eon is supposed to be male, by the by. Not sure if I've made this clear at all, due to the somewhat complicated setup between him and Nox))

A swarm of small, hikou-like blades slam into the target. The gun is as accurate as the Boltor, and handles like a Grineer version of that gun.

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

As the elevator room comes to a halt you hear faint gunfire. However it seems coordinate, not sporadic, not a firefight but a training exercise.

"First door to your right." The voice says. "We have cameras on everything so don't go sneaking around. And try not to drool all over the Zariman."

((See the description given to BulletsforTeeth of the lab room.))

"The Zariman you say? Heh so this is where it was dragged off to." She took a look around the hallway before heading to whatever room was behind the door pointed out to her. She wonderd what kind tech they would have. She at least heard practice fire which does tell her there are weapons.

13 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*it nods its little head, it then makes a gesture* 

*He points to his head, then does a round motion on the floor with his hand, and then makes a beep sound, every time he does a full 180 with his arm, he then points at the sign once more, then draws a letter M.A.S.T.E.R with his arm and then points to the sign agien*  

"So your master is at the tournement? Well lets look for him than." Katrina started walking to the direction where the sign pointed to. 

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"So uhhm... what does your master look like?"

*it tills his head slightly*

*it then makes a beep, followed back a backwards beep, mimicing a warframe power abttilys, it then turns its light off, and then on, as it changes the sound he makes*

35 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*it tills his head slightly*

*it then makes a beep, followed back a backwards beep, mimicing a warframe power abttilys, it then turns its light off, and then on, as it changes the sound he makes*

Katrina took sometime to think about what the sentient was doing. Light on, light off, light on. Did he mean dark and light with it? "Is your master an equinox?"

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A swarm of small, hikou-like blades slam into the target. The gun is as accurate as the Boltor, and handles like a Grineer version of that gun.

Nox observes as the projectiles slice into the target, with enough force to wreak havoc on whatever may be hiding behind the armor. She sets down the weapon, setting her sight on the overheating plasma rifle, thinking up ways to integrate one of the heat management systems she had mentioned.

13 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"The Zariman you say? Heh so this is where it was dragged off to." She took a look around the hallway before heading to whatever room was behind the door pointed out to her. She wonderd what kind tech they would have. She at least heard practice fire which does tell her there are weapons.

"So your master is at the tournement? Well lets look for him than." Katrina started walking to the direction where the sign pointed to. 

You see a Trinity and a Frost examining weapons.

"Ah our other guest." The Frost says. "Welcome Cynthia. I am Arbiter Ryoko. And this is Nox."

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Ah our other guest." The Frost says. "Welcome Cynthia. I am Arbiter Ryoko. And this is Nox."

Nox is called back from her thoughts as Ryoko greets another tenno into the firing range. The Trinity Prime is clearly decked out with weaponry, consisting of three melee weapons, and a Vectis/Boltor hybrid, in addition to a 'stock' Boar Prime slung across her lower back. All of them have a very similair color scheme to her frame, albeit with some of them being slight variations on it. The trinity nods her greetings to the fellow Tenno

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

On 28-6-2016 at 11:49 PM, Rakawan said:

"It's a pleasure meeting ya Arbiter Ryoko." Cynthia walked to him. "What kind of weapon do you have there?" The gun he was holding seemed pretty interesting to her. At least if it was as deadly and loud as it looked.

On 29-6-2016 at 2:59 AM, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox is called back from her thoughts as Ryoko greets another tenno into the firing range. The Trinity Prime is clearly decked out with weaponry, consisting of three melee weapons, and a Vectis/Boltor hybrid, in addition to a 'stock' Boar Prime slung across her lower back. All of them have a very similair color scheme to her frame, albeit with some of them being slight variations on it. The trinity nods her greetings to the fellow Tenno

Cynthia whisteld seeing the gear Nox brought along. "Don't ya think ya're going a bit overkill with the weaponry you drag along? I can get wanting to carry plenty of good weaponry around but it seems like this would also slow ya down."

Edited by kyrozon

3 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"It's a pleasure meeting ya Arbiter Ryoko." Cynthia walked to him. "What kind of weapon do you have there?" The gun he was holding seemed pretty interesting to her. At least if it was as deadly and loud as it looked.

Cynthia whisteld seeing the gear Nox brought along. "Don't ya think ya're going a bit overkill with the weaponry you drag along? I can get wanting to carry plenty of good weaponry around but it seems like this would also slow ya down."

Ryoko hands you the weapon.

"Uranus Resistance cell recovered it from a development lab." He says. "It's called the Brekkar. Give it a try."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko hands you the weapon.

"Uranus Resistance cell recovered it from a development lab." He says. "It's called the Brekkar. Give it a try."

"Aight thanks." Cynthia took a better look at the weapon, A grinlock and a brakk combined. This thing will pack a nice punch. She looked down the sights and took one shot. Hopefully the recoil wouldn't be too harsh. 

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Aight thanks." Cynthia took a better look at the weapon, A grinlock and a brakk combined. This thing will pack a nice punch. She looked down the sights and took one shot. Hopefully the recoil wouldn't be too harsh. 

The Recoil is manageable but you feel the gun heat up greatly. Pulling the lever releases a massive burst of heat.

The target melts into slag from the storm of plasma bolts. It seems to be a Grineer response to the Detron.

The Recoil is manageable but you feel the gun heat up greatly. Pulling the lever releases a massive burst of heat.

The target melts into slag from the storm of plasma bolts. It seems to be a Grineer response to the Detron.

Cynthia was suprised by the heat that radiated from the gun. The plasma bolts suprised her even more. "Ah grineer plasma weapon? Never saw that before." She took another look over the weapon. Would she be allowed to keep this weapon? 

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia was suprised by the heat that radiated from the gun. The plasma bolts suprised her even more. "Ah grineer plasma weapon? Never saw that before." She took another look over the weapon. Would she be allowed to keep this weapon? 

The Arbiter shrugs.

"It was in storage." He said. "I doubt they planned on mass production. Still I'd like to meet the Grineer that designed it."

He looked around.

"It's a shame most of these won't see combat service." He said. "I'm almost fond of a few." 

He unholstered a long revolver-style Sniper Rifle. 

"But none of them beat this." He said. "My custom Rubico."

He lifts the rifle and fires. The head of one of the cut-outs seems to dissolve into metal dust.

Ryoko sets the rifle on the table and begins disassembling it. 

"Hmm." He says. "That impact was lower than expected. Maybe something got stuck in the mag-rails..."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia looked at Ryoko disassembling the Rubico. "Do ya use costum bullets for it?"

"Of course." He says. 

He lifts the magazine and pulls out a round. It appears to be a slug with a long glowing canister behind it. You can see an ominous glow. It seems the entire round is radioactive with a self generated containment field. 

"Of course." He says. 

He lifts the magazine and pulls out a round. It appears to be a slug with a long glowing canister behind it. You can see an ominous glow. It seems the entire round is radioactive with a self generated containment field. 

Cynthia took a close look at it. A radioactive bullet with a containment field. "Impressive. I would also have brought along some of my costum weaponry but my boss was afraid i would instead run off to kill some grineer with it. So he just left me with a pair of akstiletto's and a redeemer."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia took a close look at it. A radioactive bullet with a containment field. "Impressive. I would also have brought along some of my costum weaponry but my boss was afraid i would instead run off to kill some grineer with it. So he just left me with a pair of akstiletto's and a redeemer."

"Shame." Ryoko said. "I would have like to see some samples of your work."

4 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Nox shrugs slightly, barely seeming to notice the added weight. Nox herself is mute, her ship cephalon, Eon preferring to speak on her behalf.

Eon: "Most of the extra weaponry Nox carries is surprisingly lightweight. The frame itself is as well, consisting of higher ratios of Oxium than is normal. You may find her to be surprisingly agile for her looks. This works out, as she's rather a fan of slow, hard hitting weaponry, with the exception of her Nikana."

4 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Of course." He says. 

4 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Nox looks on with great interest as the Arbiter dissassembles his custom rubico, pausing at the sight of the custom ammunition. She files the idea away for future use; the trinity has had her head buried in so much orokin tech lately that she's overlooked some of the more subtle modifications a tenno can make to their weaponry. Granted, the bolts used in her custom sniper were, obviously modified, but no further than was necessary to make the weapon functional. Seeing the arbiter work on the rails soon gave her the idea to see if she could coax a bit more oomph out of her vectis variant, without damaging other attributes.