The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"There was a dueling tournament". She says. "There are more parts to this lab, if Nox would be willing to join us on a tour. Each of the Syndicates has headquarters here as well and there are restaurants and shops to view."

She gestures to a map of the planet.

"There are also places to explore." She says. "An Orokin ship carrying a terraformer landed here a thousand years ago but no one knows where it is. Finding it would take a while, but would probably be an adventure."

Cynthia took a closer look at the planet of the map. Looking for anything out of place. Possibly an indication for this Ship carrying a terraformer. It would at least be useful for the people here. And if she couldn't find anything irregular she might go look around town instead. Since she did come here to take a break from missions afterall.

2 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox looks over her Vectis variant once more before walking up to the table, settling the weapon down there as she looks over the scanner.

The weapon dissolves k to data streams and the components appear on the screen. You hear foundry modules boot up, beginning to fabricate the base components to replace the lost weapon.

"This system will allow you to make changes to your weapon and will update the design to preserve functionality." Athena says. "You can start from the base model or create a new chassis from scratch."

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia took a closer look at the planet of the map. Looking for anything out of place. Possibly an indication for this Ship carrying a terraformer. It would at least be useful for the people here. And if she couldn't find anything irregular she might go look around town instead. Since she did come here to take a break from missions afterall.

"Orbital scans haven't show any indication of the landing site." Felicity says. "We could tour the lab if you want. There is more than the storage closet, hangar, and my lab."

On 4-7-2016 at 6:15 PM, LegionCynex said:

*The Small Senty follows the ember until they reach Torment, its master can be seen in one of the seat rows, shes light-black, with sentient armor on, the logo glows quite bright*

*The Senty, jumps up and down, happy, point to where his master is*  

Katrina took a good look at the sentry's master. "Well let's bring you to her, shall we?" She started walking to the row the master was sitting in.

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina took a good look at the sentry's master. "Well let's bring you to her, shall we?" She started walking to the row the master was sitting in.

*The equinox turns and faces them* "You found him!, where has he been all this time?, thank you so much for bringing him to me, he has't done anything bad has he?"

*The Senty, hugs his master, and turns and draws a "Thank you" with his hand"

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*The equinox turns and faces them* "You found him!, where has he been all this time?, thank you so much for bringing him to me, he has't done anything bad has he?"

*The Senty, hugs his master, and turns and draws a "Thank you" with his hand"

"He was wandering around town and so far I have seen him do anything bad. How did you get him like this anyway? I never saw a sentient like this."

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Deactivated Tenno." The Seraph says. "Repeat Deactivated Tenno. Please remain clear."

He stands over you motioning people away.

"Command we have a deactivated Tenno." He says. "Please notify the labs."

Two Archons walk over and out the Warframe into a cryo-chamber, then lift it and carry it off towards a teleport pad.

Just now, kyrozon said:

"He was wandering around town and so far I have seen him do anything bad. How did you get him like this anyway? I never saw a sentient like this."

*She laughs* "Well it wasn't easy, I tell you that, but I was able to stun it long enough, did a bit of fiddling around and managed to make him friendly towards the Tenno"

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*She laughs* "Well it wasn't easy, I tell you that, but I was able to stun it long enough, did a bit of fiddling around and managed to make him friendly towards the Tenno"

"Well he is really cute. Might ask one of my clan mates if they are willing to risk doing something like this. I'm sure Demyan would be interested in knowing how you did this exactly though."

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Two Archons walk over and out the Warframe into a cryo-chamber, then lift it and carry it off towards a teleport pad.

*The Frame in the Cyro pod, awaits to see what happens, however the frame begins to twitch around inside the pod*

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"There was a dueling tournament". She says. "There are more parts to this lab, if Nox would be willing to join us on a tour. Each of the Syndicates has headquarters here as well and there are restaurants and shops to view."

She gestures to a map of the planet.

"There are also places to explore." She says. "An Orokin ship carrying a terraformer landed here a thousand years ago but no one knows where it is. Finding it would take a while, but would probably be an adventure."

Nox keeps looking over the scanner before finding a hologram that seemed to say something along the lines of start, pressing it. She then turns around, pondering a further tour.

"I suppose it'd be nice to get an overview of the facilities down here. If I like what I see, I'll probably be willing to file the paperwork or what have you to join Synergy."

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well he is really cute. Might ask one of my clan mates if they are willing to risk doing something like this. I'm sure Demyan would be interested in knowing how you did this exactly though."

"Well, I'll be happy to lend a hand, tho its not easy, Im not doing anything, so if you want to go do this now we can"

2 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox keeps looking over the scanner before finding a hologram that seemed to say something along the lines of start, pressing it. She then turns around, pondering a further tour.

"I suppose it'd be nice to get an overview of the facilities down here. If I like what I see, I'll probably be willing to file the paperwork or what have you to join Synergy."

"Guess i will be coming along with this tour. Got nothing else to do anyway."

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Well, I'll be happy to lend a hand, tho its not easy, Im not doing anything, so if you want to go do this now we can"

"Well i rather go enjoy this show first. I will tell Demyan to come here later so he can meet up with you."

6 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Frame in the Cyro pod, awaits to see what happens, however the frame begins to twitch around inside the pod*

One of the Archons turns to the other as they carry the pod.

"What do you think it's like?" He asks.

"Huh?" The other replies. "What what's like?"

"Having another body." The first says. "Just pressing a button and suddenly walking around in another body."

"Probably scary." The first says. "Unfamiliar."

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The weapon dissolves k to data streams and the components appear on the screen. You hear foundry modules boot up, beginning to fabricate the base components to replace the lost weapon.

"This system will allow you to make changes to your weapon and will update the design to preserve functionality." Athena says. "You can start from the base model or create a new chassis from scratch."

Nox looks up to the cephalon, pondering for a moment

"And what would the base model be, the weapon I just put in, or some base model for all weaponry? If possible, I'd prefer to keep the vectis's base layout intact, and modify it where needed."

She looks towards Cynthia and Felcity for a moment. "Athena, do I have to be present at the scanner to make changes, or can I make them remotely? My helios has been modified to be capable of projecting holograms, as you saw earlier"

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Two Tenno, one in an Excalibur and the other in a red and black Ash walk up.

"I am Theylin, warlord of The Sons of Hayden." The Excalibur says. "This is Dirge commander of the Wraiths. We have a few questions if you have the time."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

One of the Archons turns to the other as they carry the pod.

"What do you think it's like?" He asks.

"Huh?" The other replies. "What what's like?"

"Having another body." The first says. "Just pressing a button and suddenly walking around in another body."

"Probably scary." The first says. "Unfamiliar."

*The Frame, starts twitching harder, it bangs aginest the glass*

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Two Tenno, one in an Excalibur and the other in a red and black Ash walk up.

"I am Theylin, warlord of The Sons of Hayden." The Excalibur says. "This is Dirge commander of the Wraiths. We have a few questions if you have the time."

*She looks to them,she rises a brow at the Ash*..The Stalker thame, seems to be getting slightly strong* *clears throats* "Ask away boys.."

12 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She looks to them,she rises a brow at the Ash*..The Stalker thame, seems to be getting slightly strong* *clears throats* "Ask away boys.."

"Has this drone had any contact with forces outside the planet?" Theylin asks. "Has it exhibited any suspicious behavior?"

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Has this drone had any contact with forces outside the planet?" Theylin asks. "Has it exhibited any suspicious behavior?"

*My Pet has had outside contact with its kind yes, before..I dominated him, and any unknown Beauvoir, none that I have noticed" *She says* "Why? anyways.." *She clears her throat* "The only thing it whuold be classed as "Suspicious" is that he likes to scan people.

*While his master speaks to the male frames, he floats a bit closer to the Ember, and gets a idea*

*He clamps his hands, to get her attention. and then taps to his head, points to himself and then to his eye* (((What am I?, He asks, if you are unsure))

*He then clamps his arms, together and stands in one spot, after a few seconds, he then reaches out like hes grabbing something, he repeats this*

Edited by LegionCynex
Holy eyestrain batman, Never use Marrow Text

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*While his master speaks to the male frames, he floats a bit closer to the Ember, and gets a idea*

*He clamps his hands, to get her attention. and then taps to his head, points to himself and then to his eye* (((What am I?, He asks, if you are unsure))

*He then clamps his arms, together and stands in one spot, after a few seconds, he then reaches out like hes grabbing something, he repeats this*

Katrina looked at the small sentient. "What you are? Well to me you're a very kind sentient." She wasn't sure about what to make about the gestures he did afterwards.

25 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Frame, twrichs alot now, almost like its having a fit, it then rises up, but his head still seems slightly titled to the side*

"Command Tenno is awake but displaying odd behavior." Own do the Archons says. "Requesting back-up. Coordinates are as follows."

The other raises his weapon and aims at you. 

"Stand down." He says. "Identify yourself."