The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

*My Pet has had outside contact with its kind yes, before..I dominated him, and any unknown Beauvoir, none that I have noticed" *She says* "Why? anyways.." *She clears her throat* "The only thing it whuold be classed as "Suspicious" is that he likes to scan people.

"A few minutes ago a group of Acolytes landed and attacked us." Dirge says. "Stalker is known for his alliance with the Sentient. We want to rule out an involvement your drone may have had."

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox looks up to the cephalon, pondering for a moment

"And what would the base model be, the weapon I just put in, or some base model for all weaponry? If possible, I'd prefer to keep the vectis's base layout intact, and modify it where needed."

She looks towards Cynthia and Felcity for a moment. "Athena, do I have to be present at the scanner to make changes, or can I make them remotely? My helios has been modified to be capable of projecting holograms, as you saw earlier"

"Syncing Helios projection systems to table commands." Athena says. "Awaiting confirmation."

16 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina looked at the small sentient. "What you are? Well to me you're a very kind sentient." She wasn't sure about what to make about the gestures he did afterwards.

*It beeps happy from the comment*

*It tills its head, then changes to a new gesuter*

*It folds its arms, for a little, then places its tip of its hand near his face, then spreads his arms out, one behind and one in-front, it makes a hissing sound then returns to the folding arms proposition* 

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Syncing Helios projection systems to table commands." Athena says. "Awaiting confirmation."

Nox awaits her sentinal's projection, confirming as soon as it conveys the message before approaching Felicity and Cynthia, her hands fiddling with the projection as she starts with the barrel.
"Thank you, Athena" she says.

16 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Command Tenno is awake but displaying odd behavior." Own do the Archons says. "Requesting back-up. Coordinates are as follows."

The other raises his weapon and aims at you. 

"Stand down." He says. "Identify yourself."

*The frame, stands, its head still tilled to the side, it draws its weapon, its a Dakra Prime blade, scans still seem to show, no Tenno controlling it*

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"A few months ago a group of Acolytes landed and attacked us." Dirge says. "Stalker is known for his alliance with the Sentient. We want to rule out an involvement your drone may have had."

*She frowns, the seneitnet logo on her chest, glows brightly*.."He had nothing to do with the Stalker, and if he did its in the past, he is my ally*

*He Unkindly stops his playful game, at the ember, he then turns around, noticing the master's aura grow angry, it turns and faces them both*

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She frowns, the seneitnet logo on her chest, glows brightly*.."He had nothing to do with the Stalker, and if he did its in the past, he is my ally*

*He Unkindly stops his playful game, at the ember, he then turns around, noticing the master's aura grow angry, it turns and faces them both*

"And you can verify this?" Theylin asks. "Provide logs?"

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The frame, stands, its head still tilled to the side, it draws its weapon, its a Dakra Prime blade, scans still seem to show, no Tenno controlling it*

"Stand back, Archons." An Excalibur in Proto Armor says. "I will handle this."

The Excalibur draws a Nikana and holds it loosely in an unknown stance. 

"I will give you one chance to explain yourself, brother." He says. "If you force me to fight you I will not give a second chance."

Just now, Rakawan said:

"And you can verify this?" Theylin asks. "Provide logs?"

*Can..you..verfi_..?" *She pauses*.."Why whuold I have to prove myself to anything, he is NOT hostile, if you have a issue with their kind, take it to them, but not him!" *She growls*

*The Sent, begins to hum its tune, that is heard*

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Stand back, Archons." An Excalibur in Proto Armor says. "I will handle this."

The Excalibur draws a Nikana and holds it loosely in an unknown stance. 

"I will give you one chance to explain yourself, brother." He says. "If you force me to fight you I will not give a second chance."

*The Frame twitches and the blade drops out of his hand,it drops to its keezes agien, and a spiritual projection warps out, its the Warframe's Operator!, he froms and then just drops to the floor*  

*He Crys out*..RAGHHHhhhhh..*His voice echos slightly*..

10 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Can..you..verfi_..?" *She pauses*.."Why whuold I have to prove myself to anything, he is NOT hostile, if you have a issue with their kind, take it to them, but not him!" *She growls*

*The Sent, begins to hum its tune, that is heard*

"I have taken my grievance to them, and exacted my revenge." Dirge says quietly. "As I have with all who prove troublesome."

He shifts to a ready stance.

"Sister please calm yourself." Theylin says. "Losing a fight to a Wraith will not prove anything. We are not accusing you. We would be happy to rule you and your pet out as suspects as quickly as possible. But we cannot do so without presentable proof."

4 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Frame twitches and the blade drops out of his hand,it drops to its keezes agien, and a spiritual projection warps out, its the Warframe's Operator!, he froms and then just drops to the floor*  

*He Crys out*..RAGHHHhhhhh..*His voice echos slightly*..

"Grandmaster Tak!" The Excalibur calls out. "You should see this."

A Nekros Prime appears in a flags of golden light and motions the others to step back. He approaches the frame.

"I am Grandmaster of the Oro-Keepers." He says. "Are you in danger?"

He reaches for the projection.

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I have taken my grievance to them, and exacted my revenge." Dirge says quietly. "As I have with all who prove troublesome."

He shifts to a ready stance.

"Sister please calm yourself." Theylin says. "Losing a fight to a Wraith will not prove anything. We are not accusing you. We would be happy to rule you and your pet out as suspects as quickly as possible. But we cannot do so without presentable proof."

*She looks to them* "And What If I don't?" *She grunts* "You really think you can take me on?, or my Pet"..

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Grandmaster Tak!" The Excalibur calls out. "You should see this."

A Nekros Prime appears in a flags of golden light and motions the others to step back. He approaches the frame.

"I am Grandmaster of the Oro-Keepers." He says. "Are you in danger?"

He reaches for the projection.

*As he reaches out, he finds out its a solid entity, hes really there, he twitches upon touch*

*The Ash Frame, suddenly draws its blade once more*

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*As he reaches out, he finds out its a solid entity, hes really there, he twitches upon touch*

*The Ash Frame, suddenly draws its blade once more*

The Nekros Prime waves his hand and an impenetrable shell of void energy appears over him and the operator, isolating them from the frame.

"You are fortunate I am otherwise occupied." He says to the frame. "Though if you choose to attack you will be less so. Blademaster Philip, deal with this thing."

The Excaliber steps forward and the Archons raise their weapons. 

The Nekros Prime checks the operator for injuries.

17 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She looks to them* "And What If I don't?" *She grunts* "You really think you can take me on?, or my Pet"..

"Yes." Dirge says simply. "I am a Wraith."

"Even if you beat him, which no one ever has." Theylin says. "There are other Wraiths here. And other Tenno. Yo cannot beat them all. Nor would I allow you to flee. My ships now ring this planet with a shield. Your craft does not have the guns to destroy them or it."

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Nekros Prime waves his hand and an impenetrable shell of void energy appears over him and the operator, isolating them from the frame.

"You are fortunate I am otherwise occupied." He says to the frame. "Though if you choose to attack you will be less so. Blademaster Philip, deal with this thing."

The Excaliber steps forward and the Archons raise their weapons. 

The Nekros Prime checks the operator for injuries.

*Small injuries of void burns and strain from the frame taking control seems visible*..I...destroy the frame, I repeat Destroy it!, I can't control it!" "I give you promission" *His voice sounds Owl*

*The Ash Prime, draws his blade, and then thrusts to toward the Excal, its now attacking* 

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Small injuries of void burns and strain from the frame taking control seems visible*..I...destroy the frame, I repeat Destroy it!, I can't control it!" "I give you promission" *His voice sounds Owl*

*The Ash Prime, draws his blade, and then thrusts to toward the Excal, its now attacking* 

The Excalibur sidesteps around the attack, raising his blade and emitting a blinding flash. He sweeps his blade at the frame in an upwards slash.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur sidesteps around the attack, raising his blade and emitting a blinding flash. He sweeps his blade at the frame in an upwards slash.

*The Ash, holds its face, from the blinding attack, the blade slices, but only cuts, the frame blindly trys to swing its blade*

12 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Yes." Dirge says simply. "I am a Wraith."

"Even if you beat him, which no one ever has." Theylin says. "There are other Wraiths here. And other Tenno. Yo cannot beat them all. Nor would I allow you to flee. My ships now ring this planet with a shield. Your craft does not have the guns to destroy them or it."

*Scoffs*.."Still..I am not giveing you any info, I do not need to prove myself to you Tennos"

*She turns to face the Ember* "Can We go?, Before my pet calls more of its kind?"

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Ash, holds its face, from the blinding attack, the blade slices, but only cuts, the frame blindly trys to swing its blade*

The Excalibur  steps back and begins to circle again. Another Nikana appears at his side but he makes no move to draw it.

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Scoffs*.."Still..I am not giveing you any info, I do not need to prove myself to you Tennos"

*She turns to face the Ember* "Can We go?, Before my pet calls more of its kind?"

"Very well." Theylin says. "I will acquire the logs from Simon. I'm sure he has a record of any communications that may have occurred."

He nods to Dirge who vanishes. 

"Pet or not." A voice hisses from all around you. "If that thing summons more of its kind here, I will be the least of your worries."

Edited by Rakawan

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Very well." Theylin says. "I will acquire the logs from Simon. I'm sure he has a record of any communications that may have occurred."

He nods to Dirge who vanishes. 

"Pet or not." A voice hisses from all around you. "If that thing summons more of its kind here, I will be the least of your worries."

*And, what IF, he was involded what then!, you'll just....you!."

*The Senty, gets scared from all whats going on and backs of near to the ember in fear, it then crys out the same call sound, as it did before", *The Ember shuold remember the sound* ((Nearogg2, in youtube))

*It then just stays behind the ember, its tune/song is quite loud now*

Edited by LegionCynex

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur  steps back and begins to circle again. Another Nikana appears at his side but he makes no move to draw it.

*The Ash then back-flips into the air and throws out 3 shurikens at the Excal, he then attempts to fatal teleport to one of the gaurds*

12 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*And, what IF, he was involded what then!, you'll just....you!."

*The Senty, gets scared from all whats going on and backs of near to the ember in fear, it then crys out the same call sound, as it did before", *The Ember shuold remember the sound* ((Nearogg2, in youtube))

*It then just stays behind the ember, its tune/song is quite loud now*

"If the thing wanted to summon more of its kind wouldn't he have done it when Stalker's acolyths had been here? It seems like a much smarter move on Hunhow's side to do that as it could have made his attack much more lethal."