The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

The Operator smiles childishly a bit.

"Just hopeing everyone's ready for. . ."

The Operator fastens a small plastic looking cube to the bottom of the pyramid and passes it to the Chroma. The Chroma gently drops it onto the ground.

". . . This."

The room motion blurs out of focus and all present soon find themselves in the glassy Aether, the outside world with their respective bodies seen as though through murky water. In the center, a pair of white dots connected by a thin white line floated against a backdrop of stars.

"Dem it. . ."

The Chroma muttered has he circled the center.

" Didn't save my pa. . . the Operator and Chroma look back at the crowd and resume a more professional stance behind the center

"Welcome to one piece of the Cartographic Signaller!"

The Operator states as the Chroma spreads it's arms wide.

3 minutes ago, Unus said:

The Operator smiles childishly a bit.

"Just hopeing everyone's ready for. . ."

The Operator fastens a small plastic looking cube to the bottom of the pyramid and passes it to the Chroma. The Chroma gently drops it onto the ground.

". . . This."

The room motion blurs out of focus and all present soon find themselves in the glassy Aether, the outside world with their respective bodies seen as though through murky water. In the center, a pair of white dots connected by a thin white line floated against a backdrop of stars.

"Dem it. . ."

The Chroma muttered has he circled the center.

" Didn't save my pa. . . the Operator and Chroma look back at the crowd and resume a more professional stance behind the center

"Welcome to one piece of the Cartographic Signaller!"

The Operator states as the Chroma spreads it's arms wide.

"I'm assuming there are other pieces." Seven says. "Which you intend to look for."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Fell nods and walks to his ship. He picks the orb up and holds it out to Tak.

"How long as he been like this." Tak asks. 

He runs his hands over the orb. It seems to flare and then dim. You realize that the orb seems much smaller now.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"How long as he been like this." Tak asks. 

He runs his hands over the orb. It seems to flare and then dim. You realize that the orb seems much smaller now.

"Ever since I get back which I think is like 20 minutes? I have a horrible sense of time..."

Just now, kyrozon said:

"Ever since I get back which I think is like 20 minutes? I have a horrible sense of time..."

"You should have brought him to me immediately." Tak says. "His shade has regressed to the imprint stage. There is severe degradation of the data."

He dissolves the orb into his hands and begins to craft... Something.

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"You should have brought him to me immediately." Tak says. "His shade has regressed to the imprint stage. There is severe degradation of the data."

He dissolves the orb into his hands and begins to craft... Something.

Fell just quietly turns away, putting a hand on a control console and moving fragments away. He also seems to be making something.

Indeed my good sir, indeed!

" The Chroma walks towards the other side of the two dotted center and forms a ring with the Chroma's thumb and index finger. It twists it clockwise and the the dot rapidly comes into focus, revealing an indistinct blurry blue outline of Phenix that occasionally flickers with static. On the map, two massive red arrows stand out pointing at something on the surface.

"Been quite busy for the last few days!"

The Operator states as the Chroma walks towards the arrowed side of the globe.

"Took a little time, a bit of mercantile finaggling, but, at long last, I've finally found two separate sites that may be of value to us."

The Operator leans up towards the northernmost dot.

"That one up there is an ore-processor and a worker barracks that have melted togethor into quite the nasty conglomeration of Oro-steel."

The Operator then gets the Cheoma to crouch towards the dot on the bottom left.

"And THIS one is an intact refinery at the bottom of a massive lake that appears to be experiencing intermittent power fluctuation."

The Chroma stands up and turns towards the audience.

"Power= electronics, electronics= potential computers, and potential computers= the greatest chances for me to find the local Terraformation station and, by extension, the Void half of the Cartographic Signaller!"

The Chroma stumbles a bit before the Operator remembers to breath and rights itself

"Any. . . any particular que. . . questions?"

4 minutes ago, Unus said:

" The Chroma walks towards the other side of the two dotted center and forms a ring with the Chroma's thumb and index finger. It twists it clockwise and the the dot rapidly comes into focus, revealing an indistinct blurry blue outline of Phenix that occasionally flickers with static. On the map, two massive red arrows stand out pointing at something on the surface.

"Took a little time, a bit of mercantile finaggling, but, at long last, I've finally found two separate sites that may be of value to us."

"That one up there is an ore-processor and a worker barracks that have melted togethor into quite the nasty conglomeration of Oro-steel."

"And THIS one is an intact refinery at the bottom of a massive lake that appears to be experiencing intermittent power fluctuation."

"Power= electronics, electronics= potential computers, and potential computers= the greatest chances for me to find the local Terraformation station and, by extension, the Void half of the Cartographic Signaller!"

The Chroma stumbles a bit before the Operator remembers to breath and rights itself

Tammy perks up at the mention of a refinery.

"Functional?" She asks. "How functional?"

"Well. . ."

The Chroma begins to rub the back of it's metallic skull in an embarrassed manner.

""Functional"" in the sense of a very powerful and consistently fed Kubrow drowning violently and gasping for air. The island it was on sorta. . . sank about three decades before you arrived here."

The Operator adjusts itself in the harness a bit before looking back up at the individual.

"Even in it's extremely prolonged death-throes, it is still diligently eating it's stores of gallite and vomiting it's quota of Gallium into the murky depths for transports that will never arrive. Almost sad, in a way."

14 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*As the Loki runs to the hanger, He can see Zaeed out-cold on the floor, his frame seriously damaged, hes already bleeding from trauma*

*Nina is also damaged, but no visible wounds*

(( Reposting))

Edited by LegionCynex
Please See OOC Topic

On July 30, 2016 at 3:26 PM, Unus said:

"Well. . ."

The Chroma begins to rub the back of it's metallic skull in an embarrassed manner.

""Functional"" in the sense of a very powerful and consistently fed Kubrow drowning violently and gasping for air. The island it was on sorta. . . sank about three decades before you arrived here."

The Operator adjusts itself in the harness a bit before looking back up at the individual.

"Even in it's extremely prolonged death-throes, it is still diligently eating it's stores of gallite and vomiting it's quota of Gallium into the murky depths for transports that will never arrive. Almost sad, in a way."

"And you would like to lead an expedition for find these locations and search for this... Cartographer?" Seven asks. 

On July 30, 2016 at 2:27 AM, Dynamon_X said:

Ko instantly begins running as soon as he feels his suit power up. He stays silent for a few moments.

"Gritlock. Get over here, I need a scan of these ships. Remove the locks on that one."

He pointed to a medium sized grineer fighter, being held up by supports and landing struts.

Rovak climbed on top and began flicking on the controls, almost by instinct.

The ship responds by powering up and Gritlok removes the locks.

"Any destination in mind, operator?" He asks.

"Your original frame is still back on Phenix." Darrin says. "If you send me coordinates I will have it, and some useful supplies, left at a dead drop for you."

On July 30, 2016 at 1:32 PM, firewheel996 said:

"Affirmative, rounding up people" Says Moshe

A scan of medical records shows that Zaeed and Nina are in medical care, their frames having absorbed the blast, and Sam has been moved to the ER and is in critical condition. 

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A scan of medical records shows that Zaeed and Nina are in medical care, their frames having absorbed the blast, and Sam has been moved to the ER and is in critical condition. 

*Zaeed wakes up slowly, he looks to the side* "Where...am I?"...*He looks to the records, if its in his view* 

On 30.07.2016 at 10:09 PM, Unus said:

Therese slowly turned her attention to a crazy weird tenno once he mentioned a terraforming station possibly containing a void map.

"What makes you think that the terraforming station is still operational? And for what purposes exactly do you wish to reclaim the void map?"

Edited by Teloch

12 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Zaeed wakes up slowly, he looks to the side* "Where...am I?"...*He looks to the records, if its in his view* 

A female Tenno in a Trinity is standing over you, go ergot removing damaged pieces of the frame.

"Easy sir." She says. "You are in the medical ward. There was an explosion at your ship."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

A female Tenno in a Trinity is standing over you, go ergot removing damaged pieces of the frame.

"Easy sir." She says. "You are in the medical ward. There was an explosion at your ship."

*Lays back down* "Ugh...great, was it my fault or.....ugh..what..about...the others?"