The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

Cynthia was just wandering behind the chroma, barely listening to what he was saying. Any interest in this adventure of his was gone. She simply wasn't one to wait for too long and that got to her. A short beep notified her that she got a message. It read that she needed to return to her clan's dojo. "Oh what a shame. Seems like my boss needs me. I wish ya all luck with this mission of yours." She quickly rushed off to the nearest landing platform to get to her liset. 

On 8/5/2016 at 4:56 PM, LegionCynex said:

"I will if I need..to..Ceda, forgive my rudeness from before *He says watching Zaeed go into Sam's room* "I'm just protective over my master, as for questions, yes, how does this procedure work?"  

On 8/5/2016 at 4:55 PM, LegionCynex said:

*He Sighs, looking to them both*.."Still unresponsive?...*He rubs his face and looks to Bardon* "Hay..there, are you alright too?"

(( Reposting))

Edited by LegionCynex

"Ack."

The Operator winces slightly as the frame runs off into the distance.

"Musta been the state of the Liset."

The Chroma stops in the doorway for a moment and the Operator seems to get lost in thought.

"What could have. . .maybe if I had. . . . Hmmmm. . . perhaps I haven't earned the local communities' trust then? I am a new local element after all."

The Operator seems to snap out of it for a moment and recalls someone else's' presence. It shakes it's head a bit.

"Ah, forgive me, in all the action, I forgot to ask your name sir or madam." 

Edited by Unus
Storyline content reread.

18 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

(( Reposting))

Ceda turns to matrix. "Apology accepted.. But I also have to apologize, because you lack the needed clearance to your inquiry on the subject of 'Advanced Orokin Mind Research'. But I can tell you that It involves recording the memories from a past event, that we can then study to better understand what happened."

*While the Cephalons talked, Luna followed Zaeed inside.*

"She is.. weak." Luna noted as she saw Sam. Her face turning a little more concerned.

She looked over Brandon as well. Semi-aware.. but so inexperienced.. *sigh* all children feels the same... She thought to herself.

Edited by Luthim

2 hours ago, Luthim said:

"She is.. weak." Luna noted as she saw Sam. Her face turning a little more concerned.

She looked over Brandon as well. Semi-aware.. but so inexperienced.. *sigh* all children feels the same... She thought to herself.

*Sighs* "I just hope sam is awear, maybe she heard what I said..*He sighs* "Well, lets get to m little store, we can g sort stuff out there, I have to admit, I'm likeing this new place, *he says, he begins to walk for the door* "Heh, perhas even I might buy a place here, and live here, on my own mind you, but hay" *He Chuckles* "Well Luna, lets go*

*Sighs* "....i really hope she wakes up..soon...if I chuold..swap this coma around, so I have it, I'll gladly accept it" *He walks out* "all..for..her.."

Edited by LegionCynex

2 hours ago, Luthim said:

Ceda turns to matrix. "Apology accepted.. But I also have to apologize, because you lack the needed clearance to your inquiry on the subject of 'Advanced Orokin Mind Research'. But I can tell you that It involves recording the memories from a past event, that we can then study to better understand what happened."

"I see, well..Zaeed knows quite a bit about the Orokin, as he has a very close friend, who is well...she is a Orokin" *Sighs* "However I will accept the test, however whuold you allow me to download it when you are done?, I can not turst that you will delete it, but perhas you can earn that turst" 

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

"I see, well..Zaeed knows quite a bit about the Orokin, as he has a very close friend, who is well...she is a Orokin" *Sighs* "However I will accept the test, however whuold you allow me to download it when you are done?, I can not turst that you will delete it, but perhas you can earn that turst" 

"Granted" Ceda replied.

1 hour ago, Luthim said:

"Granted" Ceda replied.

"Very well.." *He floats a bit closer* "Tell me Ceda, are you happy with the platform you carry?, Zaeed gifts me the frame he calls "Volt Prime", we still study how I'll drive it, but I wondered if you whuold be interested too" 

13 hours ago, Luthim said:

Brandon appears to be moving blocks around, as if they were troops on a battlefield. He lines them up, divides them into groups, and then slides them forward, occasionally building larger blocks and moving those.

The intensity of his focus blocks out outside stimuli, however the exercise seems easy for him, as if he is doing his reflexively.

On 8/6/2016 at 1:27 PM, Unus said:

"Ack."

The Operator winces slightly as the frame runs off into the distance.

"Musta been the state of the Liset."

The Chroma stops in the doorway for a moment and the Operator seems to get lost in thought.

"What could have. . .maybe if I had. . . . Hmmmm. . . perhaps I haven't earned the local communities' trust then? I am a new local element after all."

The Operator seems to snap out of it for a moment and recalls someone else's' presence. It shakes it's head a bit.

"Ah, forgive me, in all the action, I forgot to ask your name sir or madam." 

"Felicity." She says. "Chief Orokin researcher of Phenix."

On 8/5/2016 at 11:57 AM, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak nodded silently to himself and shut off the voice commands. A festering thought kept digging deeper in his mind, eating him alive.

"Gritlock, take me to Eris."

Gritlock complies, setting course. 

"Anything in particular you need from there?" He asks.

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Brandon appears to be moving blocks around, as if they were troops on a battlefield. He lines them up, divides them into groups, and then slides them forward, occasionally building larger blocks and moving those.

The intensity of his focus blocks out outside stimuli, however the exercise seems easy for him, as if he is doing his reflexively.

*Zaeed takes a quick-glance over, before looking back the other way, he leaves the room and heads to his store*  "Look. Luna I..can I speek to you in private?" 

14 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

"Very well.." *He floats a bit closer* "Tell me Ceda, are you happy with the platform you carry?, Zaeed gifts me the frame he calls "Volt Prime", we still study how I'll drive it, but I wondered if you whuold be interested too" 

Ceda appears surprised. "Putting a Cephalon into a warframe? What a curious way to limit yourself."

((What does Matrix mean by "platform"?))

3 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*Zaeed takes a quick-glance over, before looking back the other way, he leaves the room and heads to his store*  "Look. Luna I..can I speek to you in private?" 

"Of course.." She replied and followed him while giving Brandon a quick glance. But they don't act the same... She noted to herself about his seemingly self-learned focus.

On August 1, 2016 at 11:31 AM, kyrozon said:

Fell stumbled slightly, he wasn't a fan of the teleporting. He followed Tak and well as soon as they got in his room he was out on the bed,

A hand shakes Fell's shoulder. It belongs to Mania, the Acokyte Tsun says he used to be.

Just now, kyrozon said:

Fell shakes his head and slowly gets up, looking at the person who woke him. "Tsun?"

The helmet collapses to reveal a face of flesh. It bears Tsun's features.

"Not so loud." He says. "Do you want to wake the Grandmaster?"

He looks nervously at the door.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The helmet collapses to reveal a face of flesh. It bears Tsun's features.

"Not so loud." He says. "Do you want to wake the Grandmaster?"

He looks nervously at the door.

Fell appears confused by seeing who he presumes to be Tsun with a normal face. "What's going on?"

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Fell appears confused by seeing who he presumes to be Tsun with a normal face. "What's going on?"

"That ball of light you held in your hands was a decoy." Tsun explains. "My imprint was gone the moment we managed to access communications."

He holds out a hand.

"Do you trust me, brother?" He asks. "I can explain, but not here."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"That ball of light you held in your hands was a decoy." Tsun explains. "My imprint was gone the moment we managed to access communications."

He holds out a hand.

"Do you trust me, brother?" He asks. "I can explain, but not here."

Fell took Tsun's hand. "Alright... I trust you."

Darkness rises over your vision and then fades. You find yourself in a system of caves. Tsun collapses to the ground, breathing heavily. 

"That..." He says. "It's harder than it looks."

As he catches his breath a figure appears from the shadows. It is a Rhino, a strange emblem on its shoulder. It's colors are dark gray and red and it carries two War greatswords. 

Fell wanted to say something to Tsun but his attention was drawn away by an acolyte looking rhino. He turned to the rhino and reflectivly lifted his arm up to let some weapon fragments take form. Problem was that he had none of those fragments. "What's the meaning of this?"

11 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Fell wanted to say something to Tsun but his attention was drawn away by an acolyte looking rhino. He turned to the rhino and reflectivly lifted his arm up to let some weapon fragments take form. Problem was that he had none of those fragments. "What's the meaning of this?"

"I told you to wait till I explained." Tsun snaps at the Rhino. 

"You looked injured." The Rhino says. "The Code..."

Tsun sighs. 

"Of course." He says. "I am fine, go see to the others."

Tsun rises to his feet.

"Walk with me." He says. 

He starts off down a corridor.

"The imprint that formed my shade contained all the information the Grandmaster knew about me." He says. "Including things like genetic code, and personality."

He enters a room full of strange cylinders, and pulls on a handle. The cover slides open to reveal a body, growing like the Grineer in the Sealabs do.

"Enough to create a fake body, a receptacle for our twisted oro." He says. "The ex-acolytes here are Stalker's attempt to mimic what the Grandmaster does, preserve those who have fallen."

He closes the covering.

"War and the others have no body, their conciousness was compressed into an oro and placed within a frame." He says. "Something I am seeking to undo."

On 04.08.2016 at 9:49 PM, Rakawan said:

"The Dex will be carrying out day to day enforcement." Melanie says. "They will be under the command of Chairman Maurice as part of the legal aspect."

She smiles.

"Indeed. When we first came here there were civilians writing requisition orders for flamethrowers to deal with the Fuffles problem." She says. "This entire area will become the home base for our human military, as well as supporting units."

She gestures around. 

"Feel free to look around while we prepare for the shipment." She says. 

Soon after the landing, Therese took some time to study the reconstruction works. It always turns out messy and a bit disorganized when soldiers place the field kitchens, temporary barracks and clear spaces for more formidable buildings. Armored humans threshed about busily while the reallocation hustle went on. In particular, Therese stopped to look at the target practicing operatives. The shooting range was primitive, especially compared to the simulacrum and her clan firing ranges. What specifically took her attention was the guns they were using. She kept the distance to oversee the process of training.

Ulf, in the meanwhile, grow bored of hustling with the crowd and eyeing soldiers moving their belongings to the new place of stay. In such situation, he would usually instigate a conversation, but for this time, he decided not to bother anyone with his endless questionings. He returned to the place near the drop location, where they parted with Melanie a bit earlier. Unsurprisingly, she was busy typing something on her holo-pad. He spoke to her somewhat casually.

"A tough day, eh? Quite a tiresome one, considering the events, political stuff, the court, and reallocation process. So..." he paused contemplating if he really should ask what he wanted to, "How are you holding up? As in personally"

46 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I told you to wait till I explained." Tsun snaps at the Rhino. 

"You looked injured." The Rhino says. "The Code..."

Tsun sighs. 

"Of course." He says. "I am fine, go see to the others."

Tsun rises to his feet.

"Walk with me." He says. 

He starts off down a corridor.

"The imprint that formed my shade contained all the information the Grandmaster knew about me." He says. "Including things like genetic code, and personality."

He enters a room full of strange cylinders, and pulls on a handle. The cover slides open to reveal a body, growing like the Grineer in the Sealabs do.

"Enough to create a fake body, a receptacle for our twisted oro." He says. "The ex-acolytes here are Stalker's attempt to mimic what the Grandmaster does, preserve those who have fallen."

He closes the covering.

"War and the others have no body, their conciousness was compressed into an oro and placed within a frame." He says. "Something I am seeking to undo."

"Code? What code are they talking about?" Fell wondered, not questioning it.

Fell was unsettled by the strange cylinders and the body inside it.

"So... you're creating new bodies for them?" 

He just felt as if he was talking to a crazy grineer scientist.