The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

4 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"What a curious space.." Ceda said and began to scan the area and look around, though she didn't travel farther in any direction than a close set distance from Luna - so as to not intrude too much.

"There is a certain calm in here.." Luna noted and looked around as well, but unlike Ceda she didn't need to start a scan to know there were more to this room than it appeared - especially not the seemingly empty one in the back.

*Scans whuold pick up very strong signals and energy outputs, from the empty room, it whuold be where Matrix is key-located?, the 2nd room on the right, whuold be a bedroom and the other whuold be a bathroom, nothing to special*

"Feel free to poke around ladys, Im not hiding anything, make yourselves at home, Ceda if you wish to upload into something, your free to, just be careful" *Zaeed says* "Infact, Ceda I think you will need to, as this memory thing"

Edited by LegionCynex

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Scans whuold pick up very strong signals and energy outputs, from the empty room, it whuold be where Matrix is key-located?, the 2nd room on the right, whuold be a bedroom and the other whuold be a bathroom, nothing to special*

"Feel free to poke around ladys, Im not hiding anything, make yourselves at home, Ceda if you wish to upload into something, your free to, just be careful" *Zaeed says* "Infact, Ceda I think you will need to, as this memory thing"

"I won't need to upload myself anywhere. I will connect the neccessary systems on the Orbiter with the Operator when it's time." She replied while floating around.

Luna also looked around, but with a much more calm and carefull manner. "You called it your 'Sanctuary'.. so does that make it, 'your home'?"

1 minute ago, Luthim said:

"I won't need to upload myself anywhere. I will connect the neccessary systems on the Orbiter with the Operator when it's time." She replied while floating around.

Luna also looked around, but with a much more calm and carefull manner. "You called it your 'Sanctuary'.. so does that make it, 'your home'?"

"Yes,I tought I shuold live here for a while, I like it here and sease my ship blew up, I can't get to the Obiter" *He sighs* "But yeah" 

"Ceda.." *Marix says* "Come into my office, I have something you pair might enjoy..its in the small room, turst me, it will make sease when you enter it" <laughs>  

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

"Yes,I tought I shuold live here for a while, I like it here and sease my ship blew up, I can't get to the Obiter" *He sighs* "But yeah" 

"Ceda.." *Marix says* "Come into my office, I have something you pair might enjoy..its in the small room, turst me, it will make sease when you enter it" <laughs>  

"Few have a place to call 'home'.." She noted and pondered on.

"I have a few theories.." She said and joined Matrix. Luna looked in their direction but she didn't join them.

10 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"Few have a place to call 'home'.." She noted and pondered on.

"I have a few theories.." She said and joined Matrix. Luna looked in their direction but she didn't join them.

*As Ceda enters the small, room it, changes and morphs, it seems to digitize out, the room itself is now very Simulacrum looking, mixed with Simaris's place, a giant computer is on the ceiling, its what the strong signal comes from* 

"Welcome Ceda, to my own Sanctuary, here is where I hide, *he floats down to her* "While yes, its a semi-carbon copy of Simaris, but I honor him and his pride"

11 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Felicity raises her hands.

"Woah." She said. "This is the lab. I figured you'd want to see it sooner."

8 hours ago, Unus said:

The Chroma stops for a few moments in mid point towards a back wall. After several moments stuck in place, the Chroma seaths the Redeemer back onto it's back. A few moments of stareing blankly off into space later and the Chroma's body language resumes a relaxed stance and it turns towards you. The lights on it's face flash in a arhythmic way as it seems to excitedly point at various objects around the room. A few moments of this and it suddenly stops and quietly looks at it's hands before feeling it's face for a few moments.

Immediately, the Chroma pushes the Operator out of it's harness and over it's shoulders into it's waiting hands. The Chroma proceeds to hold the Operator at arm's length in one hand and quickly backhands the Operator once. The Operator quickly comes alive and the Chroma begins to jerk and shake wildly as if an electric current is being run through it's body. After a few moments, the lights on the Chroma resume their usual orange hue and the Operator slowly looks towards you.

"Uh. . . . . ha. . . ha, whatta. . . what a joke, right? Ha. . . . ha. . . was just. . . just messing around. . . no. . . no need. . . no need to be alarmed."

The Operator sounds as if it's gasping for air after being stuck under water for a very long time.

(Reposting because I stupidly keep forgetting to quote others and can't seem to edit correctly on my phone)

20 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*As Ceda enters the small, room it, changes and morphs, it seems to digitize out, the room itself is now very Simulacrum looking, mixed with Simaris's place, a giant computer is on the ceiling, its what the strong signal comes from* 

"Welcome Ceda, to my own Sanctuary, here is where I hide, *he floats down to her* "While yes, its a semi-carbon copy of Simaris, but I honor him and his pride"

"Predictable, but functional. I wont deny that Simaris have good aesthetic taste, so I understand why you choose to mimic him." She said and looked around. "Really, more Cephalons should strive to learn more of existence. There is nothing but benefits to be gained."

It seemed like Ceda shared Simaris and Cuda's lust for knowledge.

Edited by Luthim

46 minutes ago, Luthim said:

"Predictable, but functional. I wont deny that Simaris have good aesthetic taste, so I understand why you choose to mimic him." She said and looked around. "Really, more Cephalons should strive to learn more of existence. There is nothing but benefits to be gained."

It seemed like Ceda shared Simaris and Cuda's lust for knowledge.

*He floats a bit closer* "You strive on kowngole and power?...*He says* "I'm hopeing you don't use Suda's level of lust, as that leads to dangerous enemies, expect Simaris, his is more understandable, so tell me, what do you really hunt?"   

2 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"The military district, where they shoot stuff and have the actual right to be brutal. I already made a deal for one of those packaged buildings or whatever, so the boys can get their meat right away! Now, sweatie~… SHALL I PASS?!"

The Ember gave her BF a sterm look "You just HAD to ask..."

Icarus sighed, pulling some credits out if his pockets "Let's see... would, uh, 50 credits be enough?"

Luv giggled, nothing is as cheap as 50 credits...

"You may pass." Simon says. "Rail is ready for punch. Coordinates will be transmitted upon arrival, automated delivery of structures will commence once you select an exact location."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You may pass." Simon says. "Rail is ready for punch. Coordinates will be transmitted upon arrival, automated delivery of structures will commence once you select an exact location."

"Splendid!" Exclaimed Alice, going to punch "GLORY TO SANTA!"

Aaaand she's gone...

25 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"Splendid!" Exclaimed Alice, going to punch "GLORY TO SANTA!"

Aaaand she's gone...

As you arrive warning signs flash up. The area around the planet is filled with debris. While not a problem for Tenno ships it may prove problematic for large transports. Thankfully a set of salvage ships are working to clean things up.

The coordinates lead to a grassy field. You can see the remnants of an old colony, and several armored forms, who look up as you land.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

(Reposting because I stupidly keep forgetting to quote others and can't seem to edit correctly on my phone)

The man with the calculator walks up, looks at you, and enters some numbers. He sadly shakes his head and walks away.

Felicity looks at you. 

"Are you alright?" She asks. 

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"The military district, where they shoot stuff and have the actual right to be brutal. I already made a deal for one of those packaged buildings or whatever, so the boys can get their meat right away! Now, sweatie~… SHALL I PASS?!"

The Ember gave her BF a sterm look "You just HAD to ask..."

Icarus sighed, pulling some credits out if his pockets "Let's see... would, uh, 50 credits be enough?"

Luv giggled, nothing is as cheap as 50 credits...

"50 more than we normally get." The woman says as she takes the money. "What would you like to see first?"

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you arrive warning signs flash up. The area around the planet is filled with debris. While not a problem for Tenno ships it may prove problematic for large transports. Thankfully a set of salvage ships are working to clean things up.

The coordinates lead to a grassy field. You can see the remnants of an old colony, and several armored forms, who look up as you land.

As the liset landed, the hatch opened, but what came out didn't touch the floor. It was a mirage in red/white/pink/blue colors, no syandana or attatchements, just some festive sigils. She was... floating? It seemed like it, she didn't touch the ground at all, as if she was in zero gravity. She looked at the armored figures, her bone white facemask hiding her unknown expression.

"Can I park my bicycle here?"

It would be for the best to simply ignore the question...

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"50 more than we normally get." The woman says as she takes the money. "What would you like to see first?"

Luv couldn't believe it, they consider THAT a donation? And that's actually MORE than they usualy get? Do they even have enough to feed their young?

"Surprise us" the Excalibur replied. They really didn't care (or know) where they'd go.

Just now, Denny2669 said:

As the liset landed, the hatch opened, but what came out didn't touch the floor. It was a mirage in red/white/pink/blue colors, no syandana or attatchements, just some festive sigils. She was... floating? It seemed like it, she didn't touch the ground at all, as if she was in zero gravity. She looked at the armored figures, her bone white facemask hiding her unknown expression.

Luv couldn't believe it, they consider THAT a donation? And that's actually MORE than they usualy get? Do they even have enough to feed their young?

"Surprise us" the Excalibur replied. They really didn't care (or know) where they'd go.

A man in white armor turns from the Mesa he is talking to.

"Not if you are planning on staying." He says. "Official parking zone is two hundred meters to the right."

He turns back to the Mesa.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A man in white armor turns from the Mesa he is talking to.

"Not if you are planning on staying." He says. "Official parking zone is two hundred meters to the right."

He turns back to the Mesa.

The Mirage sighed, kicking her liset which seemed to take that as a command. It lifted off, heading towards the official parking area and leaving her behind.

She turned around and decided to go on a happy stroll through the first pathway she saw. She still didn't touch the ground, at all. Everyone seeing her would think it's a magician. But it's all just her own power.

She wondered when she'll be able to start her business... which is one of the more sane thoughts she had today...

Just now, Denny2669 said:

The Mirage sighed, kicking her liset which seemed to take that as a command. It lifted off, heading towards the official parking area and leaving her behind.

She turned around and decided to go on a happy stroll through the first pathway she saw. She still didn't touch the ground, at all. Everyone seeing her would think it's a magician. But it's all just her own power.

She wondered when she'll be able to start her business... which is one of the more sane thoughts she had today...

The man turns around again.

"Is there something I can help you with?" He asks.

17 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The woman smiles.

A flash of golden light and you find yourselves in a large room. Multiple scribes sit translating the large banners that hang from the ceiling.

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The man with the calculator walks up, looks at you, and enters some numbers. He sadly shakes his head and walks away.

Felicity looks at you. 

"Are you alright?" She asks. 

"I'll be. . . it's. . . yes mam, yes"

Slowly, the gasping begins to subside and the Chroma slides the Operator back into the harness in a weary manner.

"Justa. . . Justa . . . a momentary issue. Nothing to. . . nothing to concern anyone about."

The Chroma bends over, hands on knees, it's head moving back and forth slightly in a strange emulation of true breathing. It then straightens out a bit and places it's arms behind it's back and thrusts it's chest out a bit, the Operator doing the same.

"I thank you. . . thank you madam for our expediti. . . expeditious arrival at your humble facility. Just. . . just show me the way and I can set up shop. . immediat. . . immediately in the area of your choice."

Edited by Unus

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

"I'll be. . . it's. . . yes mam, yes"

Slowly, the gasping begins to subside and the Chroma slides the Operator back into the harness in a weary manner.

"Justa. . . Justa . . . a momentary issue. Nothing to. . . nothing to concern anyone about."

The Chroma bends over, hands on knees, it's head moving back and forth slightly in a strange emulation of true breathing. It then straightens out a bit and places it's arms behind it's back and thrusts it's chest out a bit, the Operator doing the same.

"I thank you. . . thank you madam for our expediti. . . expeditious arrival at your humble facility. Just. . . just show me the way and I can set up shop. . immediat. . . immediately in the area of your choice."

"Why not leave your body aboard your ship in transference?" She says. "Or use an exo-suit like most people?"

45 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The man turns around again.

"Is there something I can help you with?" He asks.

The Mirage turns around midair and floats towards the man.

"Well, I was wondering... I heard you guys don't have a lot of meat. So I got some meat, a lot of it. Now I just need a place to sell it" it took her some restraint to talk this normally, but her helmet his her struggle, and her voice was surprisingly calm.

42 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The woman smiles.

A flash of golden light and you find yourselves in a large room. Multiple scribes sit translating the large banners that hang from the ceiling.

"Teleportation, sure, it's not like we have legs..." Icarus jokingly said.

"So this is..." the Ember asked, both looking around.

3 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The Mirage turns around midair and floats towards the man.

"Well, I was wondering... I heard you guys don't have a lot of meat. So I got some meat, a lot of it. Now I just need a place to sell it" it took her some restraint to talk this normally, but her helmet his her struggle, and her voice was surprisingly calm.

"Steak?" A soldier asks.

"Get back to your exercises." The man bellows, but it is too late.

"Steak, steak, steak." The word spreads like fire through the camp. Soldiers who were struggling to lift their rifles now shoulder them and send round after round towards the targets. Morale seems to lift.

"You see." The man says. "See what you started? Now all their going to think about is a juicy well done steak. Now I."

He pauses and swallows, then titles his head.

"ACtually I don't have to do a gosh-darn thing." He says. His smile grows large, as he tosses you something that appears to be an air support charge. "You started this. You deal with it."

He leans in.

"The men are expecting steak." He says. "Unless you want to be scrubbing powder kegs for the next two days I recommend you start with that."

He thumps an arm against his chest.

"Knight-Commander Bill." He says. "And this is Representative Theresa, ambassador from the White Tiger Clan."

8 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"While you struck me as tourists." The woman says. "And I did not think that tourists would want to be bored by the artistic drawings and martial prowess of the inhabitants. No, tourists just love watching people translate texts from dead languages."

The sarcasm in her voice is undeniable. The colors on her robe and the warframe shimmer and suddenly she seems to perk up, her voice becoming happy and carefree. The warframe assumes a more formal stance, as its colors swap with the colors of her robes. 

"This is the Library of Phenix." She said. "Wherein lies the combined knowledge of the Tenno, living and dead."

One of the scribes suddenly rises and walks directly into Luv... and passes right through her. He retrieves a scroll from the shelf and both he and the scroll phase through her, only to make a muffled thump as he sets it on the table. He sits on the chair and settles in, then resumes writing.

On 7/30/2016 at 7:30 AM, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord clapped his hands together. "Well, here I am."

Ryoko taps you on the shoulder as the council disperses.

"I need your help for a special project." He says. "Something long overdue, and good for morale."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Why not leave your body aboard your ship in transference?" She says. "Or use an exo-suit like most people?"

"Well, uh. . ."

The Operator pulls itself slightly over the Chroma's shoulder and begin's to rub the discolored area around a pair of somatic nodes drilled into it's forehead. The Chroma mirrors the action before the Operator slaps the arm away.

It's just that. . .  I sort of think that. . . I just. . ."

The Operator's eyes suddenly light up and it snaps it's fingers.

". . . it's just that I kinda miss the whole near-human experience. You know, sunlight on what passes for skin, the sights, the smells, haveing sentient contact one-on-one, those sorta things, yeah."

The Chroma walks over to the metallic box of boxes and proceeds to lift it up. It turns back towards you

"Anyway, Care to show me around your sanctum of scholarliness Madam Felicity."

The Operator states in a faux-suave voice as it eyeballs the surroundings, occasionally glancing at an odd fellow with a calculator.