The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((It was the spectres fight, but since I used it as an excuse to get Lydia into orbit again to talk to Jantrius it's ok))

((so, where were your OCs in this thread again?))

((Gonna talk to you in pm so we don't spam the ic with ooc chat, that's unrelated to this rp))

16 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Foleus nodded.

"I'll place Bastilles to make your work easier. Just tell me where to place them and when to do so."

"We'll need one when we raise the wall again unless we can get another Seraph here to help hold it up in the next few minutes, which I doubt."  The Archon looked around and noticed he'd dropped the wall on top of his hammer.  "You don't happen to be able to work some hocus pocus to remove nails from wood, do you?"

9 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"We'll need one when we raise the wall again unless we can get another Seraph here to help hold it up in the next few minutes, which I doubt."  The Archon looked around and noticed he'd dropped the wall on top of his hammer.  "You don't happen to be able to work some hocus pocus to remove nails from wood, do you?"

Foleus shook his head.

"Not that I remember..."

31 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Foleus shook his head.

"Not that I remember..."

The Archon shrugged.  "Don't trouble yourself.  You're not gods, after all."  He looked over the side.  "Throw me a hammer?"  Another worker obliged him, and he began pulling nails out of the broken plank.

4 hours ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

As the ships moved closer to the Rail, they began to be surrounded by glowing white rings and emit a strange humming noise. The rings glowed brighter as they neared the Rail, and then they were gone.

The squad flew over the planet, attempting to locate Lord. When they finally did, the Xiphos set down and an orange-and-white Vauban came out to greet Lord. "Ah, LordOfTheEnd14 himself, it's quite the honor." he said while bowing sarcastically. "Found yourself a new hidey-hole?"

Lord nodded back. "Tjeker14, sarcastic as always. The research facilities have arrived, I see. Will you be overseeing them as usual?" 

The Vauban shook his head. "Not this time. Got some prior arrangements. So I brought a new one for you to order around." He turned back to a Liset that had just landed. "Stendra, get out here!"

An orange-and-grey Banshee walked out of the ship, a black band around her shoulder indicating her high position in the Guild. "A bit scatterbrained, that one, but she'll get the job done." Stendra walked over to Lord, and stood at attention. Lord stared at her through his helmet. "She'd better."

Lord clapped his hands together. "Well then, no more time to waste. Get those labs up and running." Stendra made a quick salute, and issued a hand signal to the Liset crews. Multiple metal boxes were shoved out of the read compartments of the Lisets, and the present Osprey drones and Liset tractor beams were ordered to unfold them, revealing spacious buildings. Two were linked to form a larger room, and supplies were moved in. Satisfied that the labs would be up and running, the Vauban climbed back into his ship and punched out.

"Get the lab crews working, and prepare for a large specimen delivery." Lord said to Stendra. She walked into the labs and ordered the remaining crews to set about preparing the various supplies.

Lord watched from afar, wondering of anyone would show up to check on progress any time soon.

28 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

The Archon shrugged.  "Don't trouble yourself.  You're not gods, after all."  He looked over the side.  "Throw me a hammer?"  Another worker obliged him, and he began pulling nails out of the broken plank.

Foleus observed for a moment before starting some basic configuration procedures on his Bastilles.

4 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Conculyst next to the frame, eyes to the townsfolk, it opens up and trys to scan, even tho it was punished for it before, it sings its tune as it scans around*

*Duality looks around somewhat board*

You see a few people starting to walk towards the open plains. Perhaps they are going to the Tournament.

27 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord clapped his hands together. "Well then, no more time to waste. Get those labs up and running." Stendra made a quick salute, and issued a hand signal to the Liset crews. Multiple metal boxes were shoved out of the read compartments of the Lisets, and the present Osprey drones and Liset tractor beams were ordered to unfold them, revealing spacious buildings. Two were linked to form a larger room, and supplies were moved in. Satisfied that the labs would be up and running, the Vauban climbed back into his ship and punched out.

"Get the lab crews working, and prepare for a large specimen delivery." Lord said to Stendra. She walked into the labs and ordered the remaining crews to set about preparing the various supplies.

Lord watched from afar, wondering of anyone would show up to check on progress any time soon.

A flash of golden light heralds the arrival of the Arbiter.

"Glad to see you got the labs up and running." Ryoko says. "Quite a nice set-up you have here."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You see a few people starting to walk towards the open plains. Perhaps they are going to the Tournament.

*Duitily is too busy in her mind of her own, her Conculyst then starts to follow the town-folk, it gets uncomfortably close to one of the citizens, but it tills its head like a lost puppy* 

*Legion;'s Ship returns!, This time around its Ash alone, without the Void Tadder* 

"Uhh, Rail Control, this is Legion Prime, Ash Prime, I whuold lie_ *He pauses* "Rail Control ,uh, do you have a Infested issue?, I detect heavy signs of Infested peraces near by, do you want to scan your systems?" 

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

A flash of golden light heralds the arrival of the Arbiter.

"Glad to see you got the labs up and running." Ryoko says. "Quite a nice set-up you have here."

Lord turned to Ryoko, inviting him to stand with him. "It's meager,  compared to what we have at the Dojo, but it works. I called in some extra supplies for the Behemoth dissection, but it'll be a while before the facility has the energy and space needed to perform such a massive job. I hope there's no rush on that."

1 hour ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord turned to Ryoko, inviting him to stand with him. "It's meager,  compared to what we have at the Dojo, but it works. I called in some extra supplies for the Behemoth dissection, but it'll be a while before the facility has the energy and space needed to perform such a massive job. I hope there's no rush on that."

No rush." Ryoko says. "In the meantime why not head over to the Tournament."

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

No rush." Ryoko says. "In the meantime why not head over to the Tournament."

Lord nodded. "I was considering going, but I was afraid I'd get a bit too cocky and try to jump in. I'm afraid my combat skill is not what it once was."

On 20 juni 2016 at 11:44 PM, Rakawan said:

"Did you ever find out more about this figure?" Maurice asks.

23 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Well i never seen him afterwards. But clanmates did cross paths with him. Each one he told the same thing about a noble cause. Well there is one exception with an outsider of the clan. Guy got his warframe destroyed and Epoch said he broke certain rules. Still have no idea what kind of rules he means with it."

((Reposting this since i think it might have been missed.))

16 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*Duitily is too busy in her mind of her own, her Conculyst then starts to follow the town-folk, it gets uncomfortably close to one of the citizens, but it tills its head like a lost puppy* 

The young man looks at it warily before moving a little faster in the direction he was traveling.

16 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*Legion;'s Ship returns!, This time around its Ash alone, without the Void Tadder* 

"Uhh, Rail Control, this is Legion Prime, Ash Prime, I whuold lie_ *He pauses* "Rail Control ,uh, do you have a Infested issue?, I detect heavy signs of Infested peraces near by, do you want to scan your systems?" 

"This is Rail Control.  We've had an incident in one of our research facilities, but the situation is well in hand.  Scans indicate the Prime Merchant is not with you this time.  You are cleared for punch."

7 hours ago, kyrozon said:

((Reposting this since i think it might have been missed.))

"Well, if you ever run into this Epoch, you can ask them.  In the meantime, why don't you head over to the Tournament?  Teshin finally got permission to run it here, and there will be quite a crowd.  Even if you don't compete, you may learn something from watching the others.  Many an unorthodox tactic will be used if anyone from Miraalan takes part."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Well, if you ever run into this Epoch, you can ask them.  In the meantime, why don't you head over to the Tournament?  Teshin finally got permission to run it here, and there will be quite a crowd.  Even if you don't compete, you may learn something from watching the others.  Many an unorthodox tactic will be used if anyone from Miraalan takes part."

"A Tournament? sounds interesting. Mind pointing me in the direction i need to go?"

20 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*Clohra walks around the landing pad, somewhat tired and board, she slowly walks to rail-control, she then asks permission to leave* "Getting tired of this place, I'm leaving, as she finishes that sentence, her ship in orbit loses power and then due to so-close range to orbit it races down, ready to crash, as it begins to fall, the thrusters at the back explode, leaking out Infested mass and air-toxins"

(( I'll leave it up to you and Raka, what happens)

(( Reposting for visibility ))

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

The young man looks at it warily before moving a little faster in the direction he was traveling.

*The Conculyst being somewhat playful, follows the young man, easily getting up to speed of the slightly faster running young lad, its tune/song plays more* 

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

"This is Rail Control.  We've had an incident in one of our research facilities, but the situation is well in hand.  Scans indicate the Prime Merchant is not with you this time.  You are cleared for punch."

*He clears for punch* "Uh, right.."

*He begins to set off*

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Conculyst being somewhat playful, follows the young man, easily getting up to speed of the slightly faster running young lad, its tune/song plays more* 

The young man runs faster, still trying to get away.

14 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Clohra walks around the landing pad, somewhat tired and board, she slowly walks to rail-control, she then asks permission to leave* "Getting tired of this place, I'm leaving, as she finishes that sentence, her ship in orbit loses power and then due to so-close range to orbit it races down, ready to crash, as it begins to fall, the thrusters at the back explode, leaking out Infested mass and air-toxins"

((I leave what happens up to you and Rak))

The ship had been monitored constantly since its arrival, so it was less than a second before orders were rapped out on the bridge of the Vaykor Fomorian.  A tractor beam locked on to the falling craft, but it was moving too quickly: it was out of range within seconds, and so was only pulled into a rapidly decaying orbit.

CALC opened an emergency channel to Chlora.  "Chlora, your Landing Craft has experienced power failure and is in a rapidly decaying orbit.  Engines and propulsion are offline, and the Fomorian is too far away to lock on a strong enough tractor beam to prevent it from entering the atmosphere.  I can adjust the descent angle enough to allow the Fomorian to position itself to prevent a crash, but I will need to assume remote control of the vessel.  Do I have your authorization to assume control of the stabilizer systems?"