Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 6/23/2016 at 1:19 PM, Yzjdriel said:

CALC had been prepared for this possibility, though it was concerning how the ship had exploded precisely as Chlora had given permission.  A surface-based tractor beam locked onto the careening wreckage of the ship and held it in place as the Fomorian raced over.

*There is something clearly wrong with Chlora, she is flaring on the spot, over the coms she admits" 

"EMBRACE US. WE ARE YOUR FLESH."

(( Reposting, due to I don't kown if this was dealt with or not ))

Edited by LegionCynex

11 hours ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak entered in and harshly shut off the comms. He muttered quietly to himself

"Shuk... Thought he'd never shut up... Skoom."

He chuckled quietly and went through the rail... After a few moments, he found himself on Phenix. He departed from the rail and entered the main building, searching around for some directions to the steel meridian headquarters.

He had come to broker a deal between Steel Meridian and another faction of grineer, though he had no idea where to start looking. He stopped somebody close by

"Hey, you. Shuk, you got to help me out. Where's Steel Meridian?"

His voice had a heavy grineer accent, despite clearly being a Tenno.

(If anyone wants to rp with me)

((Phenix isn't a building, nor does it have a "central" building.  He could have landed on a platform somewhere near the Tenno village, as they would be the most likely to know (and care) about the location of Steel Meridian's embassy.))

4 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*It till's its head in confusion, and his left arm, mimics his arm movement, the orb glows a bit, and whuold seem to try and scan the young lad, the Sentient then plops itself down onto the floor, it looks at the other civs, walking past, wondered if it caused a stir, it then watched the others leave to a tournament, it then flies off where the civs are going to*

The young man laughed as it waved back, then continued walking toward the tournament.

On 6/24/2016 at 12:05 AM, BulletsforTeeth said:

[A Trinity prime meditates in the middle section of her orbiter as it approaches the rail. Though she was mute, for her own personal reasons, her ship Cephalon, Eon was fond of calling her Nox, as he spoke on her behalf this had become her de-facto name. She was rather rare among her operator's warframes, a foundry mishap having resulted in a modified helmet, and eventually, sentience. Her operator still guided her, provided her power, but unlike the normal, 'surrogate' nature of warframes, Nox and her operator worked under a sort of symbiosis. Unlike most other frames, she never went into storage, instead roaming the ship when not in use, often tinkering with weaponry or, her latest project, a proxy made out of advanced corpus proxies and orkokin technology. Currently however, the base parts of her modified Vectis prime floated just around her, some of the accents and parts recognizeable as a boltor prime receiver as they floated. After several hours, Eon notifies her that they are nearing the solar rail, rumored to lead to Phenix, one of the few planetside tenno territories she knew of. Gathering her thoughts, she initiated transferrance with her operator, the vectis prime reassembling itself before she grabs it.]

She typed in the answers to the Transmitted form, allowing Eon to take control of her voice modulator.

Name:Nox, interpreter: Eon

Race: Tenno/Warframe

Reason for visiting: Research and Engineering

Cargo to Declare: Various Corpus proxy, and Prime parts, may need assistance in moving. All corpus proxy units are fully reprogrammed, disarmed and currently inert.

The response came not from Rail Control, but from CALC.

"Nox and Eon, I am the Combat Analysis and Logistics Cephalon.  Scans indicate you are not carrying any volatile or dangerous materials or compounds.  You have been cleared for punch.  I am transmitting a list of currently active research facilities and their fields of study.  Location data has been aggregated for your convenience."

The list includes the following facilities:

• armaments and munitions
  • active and/or adaptive defense
  • medicine
  • Void research
  • Anthropology
  • Wildlife
  • Grineer
  • Corpus
  • Tenno R&D
  • Steel Meridian's lab
  • Cephalon Suda's lab
  • Hexis' lab
  • Perrin's lab
  • Red Veil's facility
  • New Loka's temple
Edited by Yzjdriel
bullet list screwups are annoying

30 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

The response came not from Rail Control, but from CALC.

"Nox and Eon, I am the Combat Analysis and Logistics Cephalon.  Scans indicate you are not carrying any volatile or dangerous materials or compounds.  You have been cleared for punch.  I am transmitting a list of currently active research facilities and their fields of study.  Location data has been aggregated for your convenience."

The list includes the following facilities:

• armaments and munitions

active and/or adaptive defense medicine Void research Anthropology Wildlife Grineer Corpus Tenno R&D Steel Meridian's lab Cephalon Suda's lab Hexis' lab Perrin's lab Red Veil's facility New Loka's temple

Nox looked at the list like a veritable 'kid in a candy store', honestly unsure where to start. After browsing the list she decided to start with tenno R+D, and work her way from there. In the meantime, Eon automatically piloted liset and orbiter alike towards the rail.

"This is ship cephalon Eon, thank you for clearance. Punching now."

1 hour ago, Yzjdriel said:

((Phenix isn't a building, nor does it have a "central" building.  He could have landed on a platform somewhere near the Tenno village, as they would be the most likely to know (and care) about the location of Steel Meridian's embassy.))

(Ah alright thanks!)

Ko-Rovak began wandering around the Tenno village. Since he arrived, he hasn't seen a single steel meridian sigil, and he began to worry that he stopped his craft in the wrong dock. He looked for any figure of authority, be it one of the augmented guards or perhaps a friendly Tenno and repeated the same question.

45 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox looked at the list like a veritable 'kid in a candy store', honestly unsure where to start. After browsing the list she decided to start with tenno R+D, and work her way from there. In the meantime, Eon automatically piloted liset and orbiter alike towards the rail.

"This is ship cephalon Eon, thank you for clearance. Punching now."

The rail pulses with energy, and Nox's ship found itself in orbit of the blue-green marble that was Phenix.  the coordinates listed as "Tenno R&D" corresponded to a small building tucked away in a forest at the edge of a lake.  The roof of the building was a landing pad barely large enough for one landing craft at a time.

29 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

(Ah alright thanks!)

Ko-Rovak began wandering around the Tenno village. Since he arrived, he hasn't seen a single steel meridian sigil, and he began to worry that he stopped his craft in the wrong dock. He looked for any figure of authority, be it one of the augmented guards or perhaps a friendly Tenno and repeated the same question.

The village wasn't crowded, but neither was it deserted.  As Ko-Rovak wandered through the village, he caught sight of a young man having lunch on a picnic bench.  When asked about Steel Meridian, he looked Ko-Rovak up and down before responding.

"Meridian, eh?  You'll want to head west, past the Capitol.  You can't miss it - they're not much for the whole 'disguise' thing."

52 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*It follows everyone else calmly, to the tournament, looking around* 

Katrina was heading the tournament when she saw this odd sentient drone floating around. She held her hand above the lex prime resting on her hip but quickly realised it wasn't a treat. She walked over to it. "Well you aren't something i see everyday.."

5 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

The village wasn't crowded, but neither was it deserted.  As Ko-Rovak wandered through the village, he caught sight of a young man having lunch on a picnic bench.  When asked about Steel Meridian, he looked Ko-Rovak up and down before responding.

"Meridian, eh?  You'll want to head west, past the Capitol.  You can't miss it - they're not much for the whole 'disguise' thing."

"Meridian?" You hear a deep voice ask. "And what would you want with them?"

The obviously Grineer voice comes from a large armored figure standing nearby. His armor is similar to a bombard's but features much thicker plates. You can see movement assist systems on his legs, beneath massive slabs of curved armor. The armor looks as if someone got the idea to take the armor from a tank and graft it onto a single soldier, a comparison made more poignant by the large cannon mounted on the shoulder of the suit. The entire suit looks like it weighs at least a ton, and stands about eight feet tall, and you doubt whether any conventional weapon would even scratch it. The figure is standing at ease, though, and as he looks you up and down you see him shift as if the armor weighed nothing more than everyday clothes. Two slightly smaller versions of the Jat Kittag hang from his back. Another, a strange double sided version, lays on the table beside him. A Brakk handcannon sits at his hip. 

The helmet's visor slides up and you see a surprisingly intelligent pair of Grineer eyes look at you. Whoever is inside the massive armor is no simple grunt.

"Do you have business there?" He asks. "Or are you just lost?"

You sense his mocking tone is meant in jest, however his eyes seem to scan you, darting over the weapons and lingering on the armored plates.

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Meridian?" You hear a deep voice ask. "And what would you want with them?"

The obviously Grineer voice comes from a large armored figure standing nearby. His armor is similar to a bombard's but features much thicker plates. You can see movement assist systems on his legs, beneath massive slabs of curved armor. The armor looks as if someone got the idea to take the armor from a tank and graft it onto a single soldier, a comparison made more poignant by the large cannon mounted on the shoulder of the suit. The entire suit looks like it weighs at least a ton, and stands about eight feet tall, and you doubt whether any conventional weapon would even scratch it. The figure is standing at ease, though, and as he looks you up and down you see him shift as if the armor weighed nothing more than everyday clothes. Two slightly smaller versions of the Jat Kittag hang from his back. Another, a strange double sided version, lays on the table beside him. A Brakk handcannon sits at his hip. 

The helmet's visor slides up and you see a surprisingly intelligent pair of Grineer eyes look at you. Whoever is inside the massive armor is no simple grunt.

"Do you have business there?" He asks. "Or are you just lost?"

You sense his mocking tone is meant in jest, however his eyes seem to scan you, darting over the weapons and lingering on the armored plates.

"Past the capitol huh?"

Ko-Rovak begna walking until a grineer stopped him.

"Yeah. I do. Who's asking?"

The chroma looked at the hammers, then back up to the strange grineer. Already he felt intimidated, though he was trained to never show weakness even in the face of an unstoppable threat.

39 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

"Past the capitol huh?"

Ko-Rovak begna walking until a grineer stopped him.

"Yeah. I do. Who's asking?"

The chroma looked at the hammers, then back up to the strange grineer. Already he felt intimidated, though he was trained to never show weakness even in the face of an unstoppable threat.

The massive Grineer extends a hand.

"Luc." He said. "General Luc. Commander of the Manticore Corps."

He begins walking alongside you. You can feel the footfalls through the earth.

"I suppose I should return as well." He says. "Borris said he had some new recruits who needed some sense knocked into them."

He slides the Double-sided Kittage onto his back between the other weapons. It seems small compared to his armor.

8 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

The rail pulses with energy, and Nox's ship found itself in orbit of the blue-green marble that was Phenix.  the coordinates listed as "Tenno R&D" corresponded to a small building tucked away in a forest at the edge of a lake.  The roof of the building was a landing pad barely large enough for one landing craft at a time.

Before long, Nox's prisma skinned Scimitar is entering the atmospher in a controlled descent, the trajectory bringing her towards the Tenno R&D. Towards the end of the trip, she spots a massive Grineer, the fleeting glimpse she gets from the drop pod of her landing craft reminding her of a massive bombard. The trinity makes a mental note to stop by the syndicat headquarters during her stay. Eventually the scimitar comes to a stop, the red tint of the hull gleaming in the sun as the trinity, and a fairly large crate drop down to the landing pad below. She picks up the crate as she makes her way to the entrance, letting it go as it begins to drift along behind her lazily, Nox soon entering the building, unsure of what she'll see inside, but nonetheless hoping that it's not nearly as pathetic as the standard tenno labs found in the average clan.

13 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina was heading the tournament when she saw this odd sentient drone floating around. She held her hand above the lex prime resting on her hip but quickly realised it wasn't a treat. She walked over to it. "Well you aren't something i see everyday.."

*It turns to Kat, it then mimics what they other person did before her, and wave its arm, it learned something, it seems to be somewhat lost now, as its too far away from its master, but it was still wanting to see new things, it just awkwardly stares at Kat, until something happens, its sentient song/tune still hums inside it*

*It then slowly realizes it may cause more of a show, then the Torment whuold, as it is a clear sight, of a somewhat "friendly" Sentient Drone 

Edited by LegionCynex

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The massive Grineer extends a hand.

"Luc." He said. "General Luc. Commander of the Manticore Corps."

He begins walking alongside you. You can feel the footfalls through the earth.

"I suppose I should return as well." He says. "Borris said he had some new recruits who needed some sense knocked into them."

He slides the Double-sided Kittage onto his back between the other weapons. It seems small compared to his armor.

Ko-Rovak stared at the custom Jat Kittags. He had only seen one once when he was deployed alongside a shock troop of grineer infantry.

"Manticore corps, huh? I'm guessing they're with the Steel Meridian as well?"

1 hour ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak stared at the custom Jat Kittags. He had only seen one once when he was deployed alongside a shock troop of grineer infantry.

"Manticore corps, huh? I'm guessing they're with the Steel Meridian as well?"

"Yes we are." He says. "Though there aren't that many of us yet."

10 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*It turns to Kat, it then mimics what they other person did before her, and wave its arm, it learned something, it seems to be somewhat lost now, as its too far away from its master, but it was still wanting to see new things, it just awkwardly stares at Kat, until something happens, its sentient song/tune still hums inside it*

*It then slowly realizes it may cause more of a show, then the Torment whuold, as it is a clear sight, of a somewhat "friendly" Sentient Drone 

Katrina waved back to the sentient drone. She never seen one act this silly. "So are you lost? Where is your owner?"

12 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Yes we are." He says. "Though there aren't that many of us yet."

"Well, I wanted to speak to the Meridian general here. I represent the industrial grineer populace of Earth under the Queens. Not the military sect, just the workers. I wanted to make a proposition."

1 hour ago, Dynamon_X said:

"Well, I wanted to speak to the Meridian general here. I represent the industrial grineer populace of Earth under the Queens. Not the military sect, just the workers. I wanted to make a proposition."

The Manticore stops and you turn to find him staring at you. His canon is charged and his hand lingers near his Brakk.

"If you serve the Queens." He says. "Then you have no business here."

His voice grows angry.

"If you are a member of the resistance, if you fight against those honorless worms, that would be different." He says. "But any friend of the Queens is no friend of Synergy, and will not last long on our soil."

Edited by Rakawan

14 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina waved back to the sentient drone. She never seen one act this silly. "So are you lost? Where is your owner?"

*It just nods its head, looking around for it, it then turns to what looks like a Ash Prime*

*The Ash Prime, just stares down to it, he has his blade pointed to it* "What monster dares stray foot here?"

"Sentient..." *If the people who met Legion before, is around they will understand his anger towards the little sentient*

*The Innocent Sentient, backs away, afraid, it then blare out a loud sound, almost a warning or cal, its quite loud, it whuold echo along the walls and halls, This type of warning whuold indeed set of alarms (as in alerting gaurds) near by*

*After such fright, it then hides behind a near by pillar in the room it is in, its echos/tune is much louder now*

(( Think of that Sound when a Sentient first appers on the map, the lights flicker and you hear that odd sound, here is a youtube video for refrances: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNv_Jwkr3eE Near2.Ogg)

Edited by LegionCynex

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The Manticore stops and you turn to find him staring at you. His canon is charged and his hand lingers near his Brakk.

"If you serve the Queens." He says. "Then you have no business here."

His voice grows angry.

"If you are a member of the resistance, if you fight against those honorless worms, that would be different." He says. "But any friend of the Queens is no friend of Synergy, and will not last long on our soil."

Ko-Rovak steps back but looks at the grineer in the face.

"I have not killed another Tenno for the Queens. I'm under disguise helping a small grineer mining colony, protecting them from possible Corpus threats, for my own reasons. But I have things that may interest the Meridian... Minerals, prisoners, among other things."

Behind his back, Ko-Rovak held one of the gremlins in his hand, in case anything went awry.

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina turned to the Ash Prime. As soon as the Sentient blared the loud sound she flinched. 

"Put the blade away! it isn't hostile!"

*Legion Frowns under his helmet* "These monsters killed the Orokin, wiped them out!, *he turns and faces Kat*

"Why Protect such a disgusting alien, Betrayer?, The Curpous where right, explain, yourself, what is this doing here!"

*The poor little Senty, just hides behind Kat*