Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

37 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak steps back but looks at the grineer in the face.

"I have not killed another Tenno for the Queens. I'm under disguise helping a small grineer mining colony, protecting them from possible Corpus threats, for my own reasons. But I have things that may interest the Meridian... Minerals, prisoners, among other things."

Behind his back, Ko-Rovak held one of the gremlins in his hand, in case anything went awry.

"Are you pretending to follow the Queens to maintain your cover?" Luc said. "Or do you truly answer to those maggots?"

48 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Legion Frowns under his helmet* "These monsters killed the Orokin, wiped them out!, *he turns and faces Kat*

"Why Protect such a disgusting alien, Betrayer?, The Curpous where right, explain, yourself, what is this doing here!"

*The poor little Senty, just hides behind Kat*    

"The Orokin died by our hands after we 'destroyed' the sentients. And so far this little drone has shown me more kindness then you have."

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Are you pretending to follow the Queens to maintain your cover?" Luc said. "Or do you truly answer to those maggots?"

Ko let out a strange animalistic growl as he stepped forward

"I answer to no one. Like I said, I have my own reasons for staying on Earth with the grineer. Now, will we do business or no?"

24 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko let out a strange animalistic growl as he stepped forward

"I answer to no one. Like I said, I have my own reasons for staying on Earth with the grineer. Now, will we do business or no?"

"Do it threaten me, pup." Luc says. "The commander will decide whether or not your proposition is worthy hearing."

His canon hums as it charges. 

"If I were you I would not be so hasty to announce friendship with the Queens. Not when people here have lost friends and family to them." He says. "And I would keep your hands away from any weapons until this mess is sorted out."

1 hour ago, kyrozon said:

"The Orokin died by our hands after we 'destroyed' the sentients. And so far this little drone has shown me more kindness then you have."

*Legion Scoffs* "That's what they call say..*he puts his blade away and just walks off, he then stops and turns around to quickly examine this "kat"* 

*The little Sentient, slowly draws out of cover* 

On 6/24/2016 at 7:17 PM, BulletsforTeeth said:

Before long, Nox's prisma skinned Scimitar is entering the atmospher in a controlled descent, the trajectory bringing her towards the Tenno R&D. Towards the end of the trip, she spots a massive Grineer, the fleeting glimpse she gets from the drop pod of her landing craft reminding her of a massive bombard. The trinity makes a mental note to stop by the syndicat headquarters during her stay. Eventually the scimitar comes to a stop, the red tint of the hull gleaming in the sun as the trinity, and a fairly large crate drop down to the landing pad below. She picks up the crate as she makes her way to the entrance, letting it go as it begins to drift along behind her lazily, Nox soon entering the building, unsure of what she'll see inside, but nonetheless hoping that it's not nearly as pathetic as the standard tenno labs found in the average clan.

The trinity eventually finds herself in some kind of main or waiting room, the tenno unsure where to go from here, all too used to single room R+D labs that never seemed to research anything new.

37 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

The trinity eventually finds herself in some kind of main or waiting room, the tenno unsure where to go from here, all too used to single room R+D labs that never seemed to research anything new.

The room seems well furnished. As you enter and the door closes the room seems to hum slightly. A wave of light lowers through the room, some sort of sensor.

Strange covers go over the window and you feel the room begin to sink. A whirring sound similar to the corpus elevators sounds out.

"Welcome to the Tenno Labs express." A male tenno says. "Please have a seat while the transport reaches the complex. Feel free to ask any questions that may be on your mind."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

The room seems well furnished. As you enter and the door closes the room seems to hum slightly. A wave of light lowers through the room, some sort of sensor.

Strange covers go over the window and you feel the room begin to sink. A whirring sound similar to the corpus elevators sounds out.

"Welcome to the Tenno Labs express." A male tenno says. "Please have a seat while the transport reaches the complex. Feel free to ask any questions that may be on your mind."

Nox suddenly seems mildly alert as she's scanned, before the entire room begins to shift before sinking. The tenno looks around in awe as it sinks, a familiar, motorised sound becoming a backdrop to a male voice, advising her to get comfortable. The trinity, never truly having sat down in her existance, began to meditate, continuing to look around as the room kept going down.

Just now, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox suddenly seems mildly alert as she's scanned, before the entire room begins to shift before sinking. The tenno looks around in awe as it sinks, a familiar, motorised sound becoming a backdrop to a male voice, advising her to get comfortable. The trinity, never truly having sat down in her existance, began to meditate, continuing to look around as the room kept going down.

The room stops and a door opens. You can see that it opens to a massive room. A walkway and railing are in front of you, beyond it, oddly, seems to be a massive white wall. Perhaps some massive Orokin structure is being unearthed?

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The room stops and a door opens. You can see that it opens to a massive room. A walkway and railing are in front of you, beyond it, oddly, seems to be a massive white wall. Perhaps some massive Orokin structure is being unearthed?

Some time later, the room comes to a stop, the tenno getting to her legs before looking around, spotting the unmistakeable white hull of the orokin era, just beyond a massive room. Nox seems to forget entirely what she came here for, walking out of the room, her attention focusing entirely on the kind of discovery that shapes her view of the solar system. Eon, in this case, sums up her thoughts precisely.

Eon: "This can't be, the only surviving orokin structures are on the moon and in the void. How is this possible, the orokin never built anything beyond the inner planets of sol, did they? Or was the Lotus hiding this as well?"

51 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Some time later, the room comes to a stop, the tenno getting to her legs before looking around, spotting the unmistakeable white hull of the orokin era, just beyond a massive room. Nox seems to forget entirely what she came here for, walking out of the room, her attention focusing entirely on the kind of discovery that shapes her view of the solar system. Eon, in this case, sums up her thoughts precisely.

Eon: "This can't be, the only surviving orokin structures are on the moon and in the void. How is this possible, the orokin never built anything beyond the inner planets of sol, did they? Or was the Lotus hiding this as well?"

Upon emerging into the room you find it to be much larger than previously indicated. The white wall, far from being a structure, seems even more out of place. Until you look around.

To your shock you realize the wall is, in fact, the hull of a massive Orokin ship. 

The word Zariman is engraved on the side, the letters near as tall as you are. However this is no transport ship. It's wings house massive death orb cannons.

Edited by Rakawan

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Upon emerging into the room you find it to be much larger than previously indicated. The white wall, far from being a structure, seems even more out of place. Until you look around.

To your shock you realize the wall is, in fact, the hull of a massive Orokin ship. 

The word Zariman is engraved on the side, the letters near as tall as you are. However this is no transport ship. It's wings house massive death orb cannons.

Nox comes to a halt as she reads the infamous name of 'Zarimon' emblazoned on the side of the ship, just as she comes to the realization that this is no ordinary structure, but instead the ship where the tenno came to be. She's still looking around in awe when Eon adresses the, well, elephant in the room

Eon: "The Zariman... How did it get here?"

Just now, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox comes to a halt as she reads the infamous name of 'Zarimon' emblazoned on the side of the ship, just as she comes to the realization that this is no ordinary structure, but instead the ship where the tenno came to be. She's still looking around in awe when Eon adresses the, well, elephant in the room

Eon: "The Zariman... How did it get here?"

"It was refitted as a mobile command center and stored in an Orokin supply depoy." The male Tenno from before says. The voice comes from behind you. "The Grineer found the coordinates, and thus so did we. Synergy figured it would do more good in Tenno hands."

You hear footsteps behind you.

"We've refitted it with offensive components and began internal restructuring." He says. "Should take a while, but soon we'll be able to use it as a mobile command center anywhere in the Origin system."

44 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It was refitted as a mobile command center and stored in an Orokin supply depoy." The male Tenno from before says. The voice comes from behind you. "The Grineer found the coordinates, and thus so did we. Synergy figured it would do more good in Tenno hands."

You hear footsteps behind you.

"We've refitted it with offensive components and began internal restructuring." He says. "Should take a while, but soon we'll be able to use it as a mobile command center anywhere in the Origin system."

"Incredible... Yet also poetic" Eon muses.

Nox turns around to face the approaching speaker.

Eon: "And who do we have the pleasure of meeting in this... Facility?"

2 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

"Incredible... Yet also poetic" Eon muses.

Nox turns around to face the approaching speaker.

Eon: "And who do we have the pleasure of meeting in this... Facility?"

The Frost Prime is clad in traditional black and khaki Orokin colors.

"Ryoko, Arbiter and head researcher of Synergy." He says. "This ship is a pet project of mine. No doubt you saw the Archons and the Meridian Manticore. Those were also pet projects." 

He spreads his arms as if in apology. 

"I'm a bit of a tinkerer." He says. "I cannot resist the chance to tip the scales in our favor."

30 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Frost Prime is clad in traditional black and khaki Orokin colors.

"Ryoko, Arbiter and head researcher of Synergy." He says. "This ship is a pet project of mine. No doubt you saw the Archons and the Meridian Manticore. Those were also pet projects." 

He spreads his arms as if in apology. 

"I'm a bit of a tinkerer." He says. "I cannot resist the chance to tip the scales in our favor."

Nox gives a curt bow out of respect for someone of such standing. The Trinity Prime is as pristine as always, Accents a pure silver, while her main body is jet black, with crimson accents and energy. Eos prime armor adorns her shoulder, while a pakal chest piece adorns her chest. She looks around the sprawling underground facility, nodding her head in approval.

Eon takes his turn to speak her mind: "Nox is a bit of a tinkerer too, you might say, though admittadly on a much smaller scale. Even when operator inhabits her other frames, she can often be found taking apart any given object in our arsenal, to see what improvements can be made. As much as other tenno seem to adhere to the same guidelines, operator has always been rather unconventional. I suppose she's where Nox gets it from."

As if to prove the point, the trinity carries a rather surprising compliment of weaponry for a healer, consisting mostly of custom or modified weaponry, her signature oversized Glaive Prime, and bolt firing Vectis prime among them, adorning her shoulder blades. None of her weaponry is ever hidden, seemingly, the healer not afraid to make her unconventional tactics known.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

1 minute ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox gives a curt bow out of respect for someone of such standing. The Trinity Prime is as pristine as always, Accents a pure silver, while her main body is jet black, with crimson accents and energy. Eos prime armor adorns her shoulder, while a pakal chest piece adorns her chest. She looks around the sprawling underground facility, nodding her head in approval.

Eon takes his turn to speak her mind: "Nox is a bit of a tinkerer too, you might say, though admittadly on a much smaller scale. Even when operator inhabits her other frames, she can often be found taking apart any given object in our arsenal, to see what improvements can be made. As much as other tenno seem to adhere to the same guidelines, operator has always been rather unconventional. I suppose she's where Nox gets it from."

As if to prove the point, the trinity carries a rather surprising compliment of weaponry for a healer, consisting mostly of custom or modified weaponry, her signature oversized Glaive Prime, and bolt firing Vectis prime among them, adorning her shoulder blades. None of her weaponry is ever hidden, seemingly, the healer not afraid to make her unconventional tactics known.

"I assume you want the full tour then." He says. "And perhaps you can help with a few issues we've been having."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"I assume you want the full tour then." He says. "And perhaps you can help with a few issues we've been having."

Nox nods politely, the tenno more than interested to see what this place holds.

Eon: "We'd be happy to see how we can help, after the tour"

14 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox nods politely, the tenno more than interested to see what this place holds.

Eon: "We'd be happy to see how we can help, after the tour"

Ryoko motions to a door set along the walkway. 

"I was thinking during." He says. "First let's look at the armory. I see you are a fan of long ranged weaponry. That is any interesting Vectis Variant."

He folds his hands behind his back as you both walk.

"Tell me more about the Vectis." He says. "I can see Boltor Prime components. I've always enjoyed the accuracy on that weapon. Though I must admit some confusion on the decision to combine it with a sniper rifle."

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Ryoko motions to a door set along the walkway. 

"I was thinking during." He says. "First let's look at the armory. I see you are a fan of long ranged weaponry. That is any interesting Vectis Variant."

He folds his hands behind his back as you both walk.

"Tell me more about the Vectis." He says. "I can see Boltor Prime components. I've always enjoyed the accuracy on that weapon. Though I must admit some confusion on the decision to combine it with a sniper rifle."

Nox waks with Ryoko as he talks.

Eon: " Well, that is something of a story. See, it started out as something to be used by Ivara, due to the bolt having just enough travel time to be controlled."

The Trinity nods as Eon talks, tugging the weapon from her shoulder, ensuring that the chamber is empty before offering it to the frost.

Eon continues talking through her voice module: "However, during the course of a few tests, Nox found it to be surprisingly effective. The bolt is about twice as fast as the rapid fire variants. So even at long distances, it remains manageable. Add to that the fact that it pierces even the toughest armor, and has higher base damage... You can see the appeal?"

3 hours ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox waks with Ryoko as he talks.

Eon: " Well, that is something of a story. See, it started out as something to be used by Ivara, due to the bolt having just enough travel time to be controlled."

The Trinity nods as Eon talks, tugging the weapon from her shoulder, ensuring that the chamber is empty before offering it to the frost.

Eon continues talking through her voice module: "However, during the course of a few tests, Nox found it to be surprisingly effective. The bolt is about twice as fast as the rapid fire variants. So even at long distances, it remains manageable. Add to that the fact that it pierces even the toughest armor, and has higher base damage... You can see the appeal?"

Ryoko takes the offered rifle and weighs it in his hand.

"Weighs about what I'd expect." He says. "Considering the troops the Grineer are fielding on our Sorties armor penetration is important."

He hands it back and opens the door.

"This is my firing range." He says. "For testing my weapons. We have a few recovered by our resistance Cell on Uranus. I've been trying to up grade them a bit."

He lifts a weapon that seems to be a gridlock crossed with a shortened gorgon barrel.

"This is the Brekkar." He says. 

He raizes it and fires down the room. You see targets at the end. The steel cutout melts under the swarm of plasma encased rounds from the weapon. Ryoko removes his hand from the barrel and cocks he lever. The gun HISSSS and you can feel the heat from where you stand.

"Problem is the mechanism generates too much heat for field use." He says. "Take a look around, unless you have any suggestions."

You see a few tags on weapon cases. Threskar, Tok, and more Grineer sounding names.

Edited by Rakawan

A grey liset flew to the rail. Inside of it was a visage nova prime. She had been having a rough day and for some reason her clanmates thought that this place might be where she could relax a bit. It was true that she needed to relax considering how many missions she ran the last few hours. 

She sighed when she recieved the small question list and opened a comm channel to the rail.

"Name is Cynthia, am a tenno and here to take look through the research you guys do on this planet or fight if you need fire support somewhere."

On 26-6-2016 at 5:20 PM, LegionCynex said:

*Legion Scoffs* "That's what they call say..*he puts his blade away and just walks off, he then stops and turns around to quickly examine this "kat"* 

*The little Sentient, slowly draws out of cover* 

Katrina wouldn't seem like much special. Just a black and blue ember prime with the phoenix helmet. She looked to the small Sentient. "You alright little one?"

((Reposting for visibility))

On 6/23/2016 at 8:07 AM, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lord let out a low whistle from the crowd. "Good strategy, that.", he whispered to himself. He considered going into the ring, but thought better of it. He would wait until he had watched a decent amount of the competitors before jumping in himself...

Lord let out a low whistle from the crowd. "Good strategy, that.", he whispered to himself. He considered going into the ring, but thought better of it. He would wait until he had watched a decent amount of the competitors before jumping in himself...