Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"If the thing wanted to summon more of its kind wouldn't he have done it when Stalker's acolyths had been here? It seems like a much smarter move on Hunhow's side to do that as it could have made his attack much more lethal."

"And hey would have encountered readied troops." The voice says. "Not troops who though the attack was over."

It occurs to you that the Ash may be modified, as it has not dropped its stealth.

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"And hey would have encountered readied troops." The voice says. "Not troops who though the attack was over."

It occurs to you that the Ash may be modified, as it has not dropped its stealth.

*Duality rubs her head in stress*"..Just..Leave..Us!" 

*The Senty, still hides, but slowly gets agrooed himself*

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

Katrina put a hand on Duality's shoulder. "I think it might be better if we look for a more quiet place. I think it will be better for all of us not to provoke our fellow tenno."

12 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Ash then back-flips into the air and throws out 3 shurikens at the Excal, he then attempts to fatal teleport to one of the gaurds*

The Excalibur deflects the shrunken and then turns and throws his blade as the Ash appears behind the Archon. 

The Nekros Prime thrusts out his arm, a wave of golden force hurling both the Archon and the Ash off their feet a second later.

"Stop toying with it and kill it." Tak says. "Before it manages to kill one of your men."

The Excalibur draws his second blade and leaps for the Ash.

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Silence greets your words. You see the grass russle a distance away and then nothing.

2 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina put a hand on Duality's shoulder. "I think it might be better if we look for a more quiet place. I think it will be better for all of us not to provoke our fellow tenno."

"Please keep an eye on her for us." Theylin says over a private channel. "If she was involved with this attack she poses a threat to all Tenno."

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Please keep an eye on her for us." Theylin says over a private channel. "If she was involved with this attack she poses a threat to all Tenno."

Katrina gave a little nod as a reply to Theylin, if he still had an eye on her. 

She turned to Duality again. "So, any place you like to go to?"

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

*She sighs*..."Good, I'll like to avoid,making a mess or any uneeded deaths" *She looks to her pet* "Come on boy, lets go..we don't need to deal with..such unwanted Tenno"

15 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Excalibur deflects the shrunken and then turns and throws his blade as the Ash appears behind the Archon. 

The Nekros Prime thrusts out his arm, a wave of golden force hurling both the Archon and the Ash off their feet a second later.

"Stop toying with it and kill it." Tak says. "Before it manages to kill one of your men."

The Excalibur draws his second blade and leaps for the Ash.

*The ash, quickly leaps to his feet, but as leaps, he trys to throw another Shrunken, as he leaps to him, but this leaves him still in the open* 

2 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Well, you did ask about your clan mate, you want me to go visit him?"

"Demyan probably is snuck up in his own mind right now. Last i heard of him was that he found some new sentient tech to research. Maybe there is something around here you would like to do?"

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Demyan probably is snuck up in his own mind right now. Last i heard of him was that he found some new sentient tech to research. Maybe there is something around here you would like to do?"

*She thinks for a few seconds*..."Humm, Well, we chuold go to the bar if theres one here, or to a club,to relax*

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

*She thinks for a few seconds*..."Humm, Well, we chuold go to the bar if theres one here, or to a club,to relax*

"A bar? I don't think i saw one earlier, but we might stumble across one if we take a look around."

44 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*The ash, quickly leaps to his feet, but as leaps, he trys to throw another Shrunken, as he leaps to him, but this leaves him still in the open* 

Philip grabs his other Nikana and launches a precise and deadly series of strikes aimed at the chest and head of the Warframe.

"What happened?" Tak asks. "Did someone attack you?"

He runs his hands over the wounds and begins leeching out void energy before purifying and returning it to speed healing.

Edited by Rakawan

41 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Two civilians walk past, bumping shoulders with eachother.

"Acolytes, here?" One asks the other. "Man I'm bummed I missed that."

"They nearly ate Bill." The other said. "I need a drink... shame the bar burnt down."

"Yeah but...." The other starts. "Wait... Ate... As in like food?"

"Yeah he had these weird marks like tooth marks over his armor. It was crazy man."

"Hey the bar brunt down but I know where we can get a drink." The other says. "Rick opened up a new place after the attacks. Good thing to, don't know else morale's been so high lately."

"Wait". The first says. "You mean the rum isn't gone".

"Rum's gone." The first says. "But I'll show you where to find that Orokin stuff."

He throws his arm around his comrade and starts off down the street.

Edited by Rakawan

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Not all of us share your ability to manifest powers at will." Kira says. "Prisma helps us contain the energy, especially when performing civilian tasks."

She looks at Gaia who beeps and shimmers. The pattern seems similar to a heartbeat. Kira relaxes and looks at Rhys.

"You must have many questions." She says. "I am old friends with the Arbiter. I can answer any questions you may have."

"A few.  For one thing, where can I find housing, if possible?  My stay may very well turn out to be a while."

"Tachyon would like to know if her aid is needed in organizing any weaponry, Warframes, or protocols!"

"...Right, her query as well.  Sorry for her outbursts.  Tachyon's a bit overexcitable."

38 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina nodded and started walking through the streets, careful not to bump into any citizens. "So how did you end up going here?"

"Well.I...needed a place to relax, and I found this place, tho I was hopeing a place, where I myself and my..little buddy, can be accpted"

20 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Philip grabs his other Nikana and launches a precise and deadly series of strikes aimed at the chest and head of the Warframe.

"What happened?" Tak asks. "Did someone attack you?"

He runs his hands over the wounds and begins leeching out void energy before purifying and returning it to speed healing.

*The Frames chest cuts heavily, but blade tangs off its head, seemed a bit refroiced, the ash drops a smoke bomb, vanishing*

10 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Two civilians walk past, bumping shoulders with eachother.

"Acolytes, here?" One asks the other. "Man I'm bummed I missed that."

"They nearly ate Bill." The other said. "I need a drink... shame the bar burnt down."

"Yeah but...." The other starts. "Wait... Ate... As in like food?"

"Yeah he had these weird marks like tooth marks over his armor. It was crazy man."

"Hey the bar brunt down but I know where we can get a drink." The other says. "Rick opened up a new place after the attacks. Good thing to, don't know else morale's been so high lately."

"Wait". The first says. "You mean the rum isn't gone".

"Rum's gone." The first says. "But I'll show you where to find that Orokin stuff."

He throws his arm around his comrade and starts off down the street.

"Uhhhm..Hay.."

*The Senty looks at the new comers, it follows them*..

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

*The Frames chest cuts heavily, but blade tangs off its head, seemed a bit refroiced, the ash drops a smoke bomb, vanishing*

The Blademaster drops into a ready pose. You hear a deep breath and the Warframe shifts as if steeling itself internally. 

A So at wave pulses out, marking the intruder and a wave of Silence descends as a Banshee, Valkyr, and Loki drop onto the field. 

"Philip." The Valkyr says. "You should have called."

"I was blademaster long before any of you were trained." Philip says. "I saw no reason to waste your time. This foe is tricky, but not flawless."

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

"Uhhhm..Hay.."

*The Senty looks at the new comers, it follows them*..

The Archons seem to start and both look back.

"Oay them no heed." One says.

"Never knew you to balk at talking to women, Rex." The first says. 

"Tenno women". Rex says. "Not..."

The other turns around.

"Names Cody." He says. "This is Rex. We're Archons. Used t be the best warriors humanity could become, till Ascendance. You heading to the new place as well?"

2 hours ago, Sintag said:

"A few.  For one thing, where can I find housing, if possible?  My stay may very well turn out to be a while."

"Tachyon would like to know if her aid is needed in organizing any weaponry, Warframes, or protocols!"

"...Right, her query as well.  Sorry for her outbursts.  Tachyon's a bit overexcitable."

"There are a few unused huts." Kira says. "Once you pass a background check and record check you would be free to rent one."

She taps her chin.

"As for your cephelon..." She says. "I'm afraid we don't have anything immediately pressing. C.A.L.C may be interested in talking to another Cephalon but beyond that we have things handled for now. I will ask him after the tour."

She turns to you.

"I was told you were interested in the concept of Synergy." She says. "Care to elaborate on that?"

Edited by Rakawan