Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Good morning." Sai'ah says. "Sleep well?"

She is standing behind the door as you close it.

--------------------

You see the completed Brekkar lying on a living room table. A note is attached.

"In the mess hall. Come on down if you need a bite to eat." It says. It is from Felicity. "Sorry about the condition of the guest room, we don't usually have visitors."

The note contains a map of the facility. Several rooms are left blank, however you can see how to get to the mess hall, data archives, and firing range.

"Yeah i slept great. Mind telling me where we are? I don't remeber getting here. Did i get drunk last night?"

-------------

Cynthia quickly picked up the Brekkar and looked down the sights. The grip was fairly comfortable, which was nice. She looked at the note. She wanted to thank Felicity personally and headed to the mess hall. 

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah i slept great. Mind telling me where we are? I don't remeber getting here. Did i get drunk last night?"

-------------

Cynthia quickly picked up the Brekkar and looked down the sights. The grip was fairly comfortable, which was nice. She looked at the note. She wanted to thank Felicity personally and headed to the mess hall. 

"You are at the Seventh Knight inn." Sai'ah says. "You did get a little tipsy, but you didn't seem that drunk. Maybe it was just the switch from meditation to actually sleeping?"

--------------------

You find Felicity in the mess hall. A few technicians are also awake, huddled at a table discussing something in hushed tones. 

"Maybe we could ask the Tenno." One of them says with a smile. The others look at them for a moment and break out laughing. 

Felicity rolls her eyes at them and motions you over. You see a plate hovering above the table. "The automated systems can produce almost any meal."

"Order whatever you want." She says. "I see you got the Brekkar."

A young many, about twenty, with black hair and bronze skin is sitting next to her, carefully reviewing a data tablet. He is wearing an ornate robe and an Orthos prime with red ribbons leans against the table beside him. His face is equal parts focus and worry.

Edited by Rakawan

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"You are at the Seventh Knight inn." Sai'ah says. "You did get a little tipsy, but you didn't seem that drunk. Maybe it was just the switch from meditation to actually sleeping?"

--------------------

You find Felicity in the mess hall. A few technicians are also awake, huddled at a table discussing something in hushed tones. 

"Maybe we could ask the Tenno." One of them says with a smile. The others look at them for a moment and break out laughing. 

Felicity rolls her eyes at them and motions you over. You see a plate hovering above the table. "The automated systems can produce almost any meal."

"Order whatever you want." She says. "I see you got the Brekkar."

A young many, about twenty, is sitting next to her, carefully reviewing a data tablet. His face is equal parts focus and worry.

Katrina rubbed the back of her helmet. "I guess so. Since i barely remeber what happend last night."

---------

"Ask the Tenno what?"

Cynthia sits down at the table and holsters the Brekkar on her back. "Well that is some luxery." Cynthia says as she looks from the plate to the young man. "He okay?"

Just now, kyrozon said:

Katrina rubbed the back of her helmet. "I guess so. Since i barely remeber what happend last night."

---------

"Ask the Tenno what?"

Cynthia sits down at the table and holsters the Brekkar on her back. "Well that is some luxery." Cynthia says as she looks from the plate to the young man. "He okay?"

"Well you did lapse into Old Orokin after mentioning the Tigris." Sai'ah said. "Then you just sounded really tired."

She motions to the door at the end of the hall.

"Would you like to see the rest of the city?" She asks. "And meet my friends?"

"Well you did lapse into Old Orokin after mentioning the Tigris." Sai'ah said. "Then you just sounded really tired."

She motions to the door at the end of the hall.

"Would you like to see the rest of the city?" She asks. "And meet my friends?"

Katrina grinned, Old orokin. She found it funny to hear it be called that. "Sure, i would love to see more of this place."

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

---------

"Ask the Tenno what?"

The young man does not look up.

"I am fine Cynthia." He says. "As I was yesterday when we met."

"Ryoko." Felicity admonishes. "Get your head out of that holo-pad and socialize."

He looks up and slides the pad aside.

"Is that the Brekkar?" He asks, pointing to the weapon. "I saw the specs, it looks quite deadly."

The young man does not look up.

"I am fine Cynthia." He says. "As I was yesterday when we met."

"Ryoko." Felicity admonishes. "Get your head out of that holo-pad and socialize."

He looks up and slides the pad aside.

"Is that the Brekkar?" He asks, pointing to the weapon. "I saw the specs, it looks quite deadly."

"Yeah it is, haven't gotten the oppertuinity to test it out though. What are ya busy with anyway? I reckon it's something important with how concentrated you were."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina grinned, Old orokin. She found it funny to hear it be called that. "Sure, i would love to see more of this place."

Sai'ah knocks on a door and, after a short delay, it opens to reveal a woman in a formal robe. She looks ready for the day, but her voice sounds as if she just woke up.

"If you wake me again." The woman says. "I will kill you...."

She sees you and pauses, then bows to you.

"Master Tenno." She says. "Did you need something?"

Two young men burst out of a side room, fists and feet flying. One smiles happily, the other wears a stoic expression.

"Philip!" The woman shouts. "Dixon! Stop that."

The two stop suddenly and bow.

"Yes Initiate Laura." They both say, then notice you. "Master Tenno, a pleasure to meet you."

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah it is, haven't gotten the oppertuinity to test it out though. What are ya busy with anyway? I reckon it's something important with how concentrated you were."

"Pieces of a nightmare written by an enigma." He says. "The Fragments left behind by Ordis."

He looks at your face.

"Remind me." He says. "Were you the one interesting in joining our research group?"

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sai'ah knocks on a door and, after a short delay, it opens to reveal a woman in a formal robe. She looks ready for the day, but her voice sounds as if she just woke up.

"If you wake me again." The woman says. "I will kill you...."

She sees you and pauses, then bows to you.

"Master Tenno." She says. "Did you need something?"

Two young men burst out of a side room, fists and feet flying. One smiles happily, the other wears a stoic expression.

"Philip!" The woman shouts. "Dixon! Stop that."

The two stop suddenly and bow.

"Yes Initiate Laura." They both say, then notice you. "Master Tenno, a pleasure to meet you."

Katrina was suprised by the woman bowing to her. "I don't need an-"

She got interupted by the two men bursting out of a side room. Again not really getting why the two bowed to her.

"Master Tenno? You can just call me Katrina." She sounded a bit confused about the situation.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Pieces of a nightmare written by an enigma." He says. "The Fragments left behind by Ordis."

He looks at your face.

"Remind me." He says. "Were you the one interesting in joining our research group?"

"Oh you mean the beast of bones thing? Some clan mate sended me a few fragments of it. Didn't exactly sound like Ordis who was talking in it but i don't know much of it." Cynthia shrugged. "And the one who was interested in joining is Nox i reckon."

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

She got interupted by the two men bursting out of a side room. Again not really getting why the two bowed to her.

"Master Tenno? You can just call me Katrina." She sounded a bit confused about the situation.

"Oh you mean the beast of bones thing? Some clan mate sended me a few fragments of it. Didn't exactly sound like Ordis who was talking in it but i don't know much of it." Cynthia shrugged. "And the one who was interested in joining is Nox i reckon."

"If you are looking for Master Jas." The woman says. "He is outside with his wife."

Sai'ah bows.

"Thank you Initiate." She says. "Will your cell be practicing drills today?"

"MAster Ryoko has cleared us for combat." She says. "We will be heading to wipe out an outpost on Mercury."

Sai'ah bows again and leads you out the door. 

A man and woman in robers are practicing Katas. The woman appears to be pregnant, but her movements are just as graceful. Both carry themselves like warriors as they cease their movements and approach you.

"Cell Leader Jas." Sai'ah says with a bow. "This is Mas..... Katrina."

Jas, the man, bows. 

"Welcome Master Tenno." He says. "I am Squad Leader Jas, and this is my wife Sasha."

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Ryoko shakes his head.

"You know how Ordis says he 'misplaced' his memories. Turns out he was sort of right." He says. "But I'm sure that is something you'd like to find out yourself. Tenno seem to get touchy when secrets are concerned."

He nods.

"Of course." He says. "I am not the best with faces. I can lead you to the firing range after you have eaten."

51 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Operator." Gritlock says. "Operator.. oh good, you are awake. You feel asleep. I was worried something was medically wrong."

The room you are in is Grineer, but decorated with Meridian colors. A quick look around reveals it is a crude medical bay. A warframe sits on the floor next to you, in a sitting position. A heavy hand lands on your shoulder. 

"A pleasure to meet you in the flesh." Luc says. "How are you feeling?"

Ko-Rovak coughed as the manticore placed his hand on his shoulder, not ready for the impact.

"I feel weak... Like a fish out of water. To be honest I just want my warframe back."

He sit up and grunted, looking down at the Chroma...

"I really don't understand half of what is going on right now."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"If you are looking for Master Jas." The woman says. "He is outside with his wife."

Sai'ah bows.

"Thank you Initiate." She says. "Will your cell be practicing drills today?"

"MAster Ryoko has cleared us for combat." She says. "We will be heading to wipe out an outpost on Mercury."

Sai'ah bows again and leads you out the door. 

A man and woman in robers are practicing Katas. The woman appears to be pregnant, but her movements are just as graceful. Both carry themselves like warriors as they cease their movements and approach you.

"Cell Leader Jas." Sai'ah says with a bow. "This is Mas..... Katrina."

Jas, the man, bows. 

"Welcome Master Tenno." He says. "I am Squad Leader Jas, and this is my wife Sasha."

"Good luck with that mission." Katrina says before following Sai'ah out the door. 

She watched the man and woman practice. She always enjoyed watching others pratice. It had something relaxing to it. 

She returned the bow to Jas. "It is a pleasure meeting you two and please just call me Katrina."

Ryoko shakes his head.

"You know how Ordis says he 'misplaced' his memories. Turns out he was sort of right." He says. "But I'm sure that is something you'd like to find out yourself. Tenno seem to get touchy when secrets are concerned."

He nods.

"Of course." He says. "I am not the best with faces. I can lead you to the firing range after you have eaten."

"Eh i'm not much for secrets. Unless you ask something my boss wouldn't want me to talk about. Don't really have the intend on loosing my position in the clan." Cynthia replied as she tapped the floating plate. "So how does this thing work? Do i just say what i want or?"

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Sam, Sai'ah, the Archons, and Katrina are the only ones left now.

*He looks around and pays for his drink, he gets up* ugh..how long was I here for?, *He dusts himself off and puts the helmet back on and leaves the club/bar, he returns to his shop and opens it up, he changes the sign to {Shop opening, 10mis, please come in]

*He goes into his personal room and cleans himself up*

Edited by LegionCynex

3 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak coughed as the manticore placed his hand on his shoulder, not ready for the impact.

"I feel weak... Like a fish out of water. To be honest I just want my warframe back."

He sit up and grunted, looking down at the Chroma...

"I really don't understand half of what is going on right now."

The Manticore sits in a chair next to the bed. The chair groans for a second, but holds.

"I felt much the same once." Luc says. "The Queens had consigned me to death. Because I did not 'look' Grineer. Because I did not blindly follow bad orders."

He removes his helmet.

"When the Arbiters found me I had no weapons, no armor, no clue where to go." He says. "It's a long story. Suffice it to say that they helped me, and I am here to help you."

He looks at the Chroma.

"I'm not sure it will be that simple." He says. "But as for feeling weak, you are malnourished and your muscles are atrophied. But that we can fix. In the meantime hit the button on your wrist. That will activate the assistive exo-suit. You won't be able to punch through walls, but you shouldn't have any trouble moving around."

He shifts in his seat.

"I know a bit about what happened." He said. "You can ask me."

Just now, Rakawan said:

The Manticore sits in a chair next to the bed. The chair groans for a second, but holds.

"I felt much the same once." Luc says. "The Queens had consigned me to death. Because I did not 'look' Grineer. Because I did not blindly follow bad orders."

He removes his helmet.

"When the Arbiters found me I had no weapons, no armor, no clue where to go." He says. "It's a long story. Suffice it to say that they helped me, and I am here to help you."

He looks at the Chroma.

"I'm not sure it will be that simple." He says. "But as for feeling weak, you are malnourished and your muscles are atrophied. But that we can fix. In the meantime hit the button on your wrist. That will activate the assistive exo-suit. You won't be able to punch through walls, but you shouldn't have any trouble moving around."

He shifts in his seat.

"I know a bit about what happened." He said. "You can ask me."

At hearing that it wont be simple, he sat up straight sharply

"What? What do you mean? Look I just want to use it again. This doesn't feel right."

As he held himself up, his arms were shaking at the pressure, he hadn't activated the suit yet.

6 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Good luck with that mission." Katrina says before following Sai'ah out the door. 

She watched the man and woman practice. She always enjoyed watching others pratice. It had something relaxing to it. 

She returned the bow to Jas. "It is a pleasure meeting you two and please just call me Katrina."

"Eh i'm not much for secrets. Unless you ask something my boss wouldn't want me to talk about. Don't really have the intend on loosing my position in the clan." Cynthia replied as she tapped the floating plate. "So how does this thing work? Do i just say what i want or?"

"As you wish... Katrina." Jas says. The lack of honorific seems difficult for him to accept. "I am used to referring to the first generation Tenno as Master Tenno. It makes the distinction between us more apparent. 

--------------------

"Generally." Ryoko says. "I once say a research turn his request into a Sudoko puzzle and write it with a wax stick. Then there was the one who phrased it as a riddle."

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Its great to meet you Simon" *She smiles* "Of and of coruse, who whuold want to fight in such a lovely place? and even if I'm attacked I still will refuse to attack, as for killing, of coruse not, I won't harm any fellow Tenno or friendly Corpus or even Grinner"

"As for powers, I have them primed, but that is for my protection, but I'll never use them on people, as for Arhcons I'll complay with all rules and orders they give me, as long as its..not..too..in the wrong"

"Thank you Simon, I'll stand by your rules, and respect them to my best of my abbtily, I can sure you that, any qeastions Simon?"

*Ship scans whuold pick up her ship is clean, besides a small room in the ship, that is filled with Infested mass. however on closer deeper scans, it seems to show she has fully locked it down, from spreading, on top of that she is raveled to be a Syarn Prime (Same default colors, just purple is gray) and her Dijjin the same colors, with golden curpous/orokin hybrid tech, her Dijinn also seems contained and its weapon is online, as as her warframe*

*She press's a few keys* "There, I opened my ship for a bigger scan and sent you Intel about myself and my pet, for extra safety"

*He turns to Sam* "So, Ma;ma, what else do you do,besides..push Tenno around on a wheelchair?, Tell me about yourself *He nods to Sal;ah* (( forgot who that was))

((It's the next day. Zaeed could meet Sam outside his shop when he goes to open it. As for Sylvia he would be in orbit of the planet now, probably waking from meditation and preparing to land.))

"As you wish... Katrina." Jas says. The lack of honorific seems difficult for him to accept. "I am used to referring to the first generation Tenno as Master Tenno. It makes the distinction between us more apparent. 

--------------------

"Generally." Ryoko says. "I once say a research turn his request into a Sudoko puzzle and write it with a wax stick. Then there was the one who phrased it as a riddle."

Katrina found it weird to be refered to as a first generation. She always had hoped no one ever had to go through what she had to go through to get these abilites. "Wait so do you also have void powers?"

---------------

"Oh that is interesting. Are there any local dishes you would recommend?"

3 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

At hearing that it wont be simple, he sat up straight sharply

"What? What do you mean? Look I just want to use it again. This doesn't feel right."

As he held himself up, his arms were shaking at the pressure, he hadn't activated the suit yet.

"The warframe uses Transference systems." Luc says. "I'm afraid even once you are healthy you won't feel the same again. It was a false body, crafted for war. This is your body now, hard as that is to accept. However there are some things we can do. For now try the suit."

He looks at the frame.

"There are a few Tenno that wear their frames." He says. "Perhaps, with the Arbiters' help, we could rework the armor to be worn. However you still need to recover. The Grineer did not tend to your true body as well as they should have. You are lucky to still be alive."

4 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina found it weird to be refered to as a first generation. She always had hoped no one ever had to go through what she had to go through to get these abilites. "Wait so do you also have void powers?"

---------------

"Oh that is interesting. Are there any local dishes you would recommend?"

Sasha steps back as Jas raises his blade. Void Radiation courses along it. He thrusts it into the ground and a patch of Hallowed Ground appears.

"We are Tenno." He says. "Though we are still training. That is why we refer to you as Master Tenno. Because in our eyes you have mastered your gifts. We have not yet."

--------------------

"Sea-worm surprise." Ryoko says.

Felicity shakes her head.

"Perhaps she should try something she knows." She says. "Some food that won't 'leap off the plate' so to speak."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"My name is Simon." Simon says. "As for rules. DOn;t start any fights, unless you are attacked. Don't kill anyone if you can help it. Try to hold back on the power usage unless doing something constructive. If a soldier in power armor asks you something please comply. Those are the Archons, our peackeepers. Short of that you should be fine."

"Its great to meet you Simon" *She smiles* "Of and of coruse, who whuold want to fight in such a lovely place? and even if I'm attacked I still will refuse to attack, as for killing, of course not, I won't harm any fellow Tenno or friendly Corpus or even Grinner"

"As for powers, I have them primed, but that is for my protection, but I'll never use them on people, as for Arhcons I'll complay with all rules and orders they give me, as long as its..not..too..in the wrong"

"Thank you Simon, I'll stand by your rules, and respect them to my best of my abbtily, I can sure you that, any qeastions Simon?"

*Ship scans whuold pick up her ship is clean, besides a small room in the ship, that is filled with Infested mass. however on closer deeper scans, it seems to show she has fully locked it down, from spreading, on top of that she is raveled to be a Syarn Prime (Same default colors, just purple is gray) and her Dijjin the same colors, with golden curpous/orokin hybrid tech, her Dijinn also seems contained and its weapon is online, as as her warframe*

*She press's a few keys* "There, I opened my ship for a bigger scan and sent you Intel about myself and my pet, for extra safety"

(( Made it into its own post))

Edited by LegionCynex

Sasha steps back as Jas raises his blade. Void Radiation courses along it. He thrusts it into the ground and a patch of Hallowed Ground appears.

"We are Tenno." He says. "Though we are still training. That is why we refer to you as Master Tenno. Because in our eyes you have mastered your gifts. We have not yet."

--------------------

"Sea-worm surprise." Ryoko says.

Felicity shakes her head.

"Perhaps she should try something she knows." She says. "Some food that won't 'leap off the plate' so to speak."

"Wait... how are your abilities not flaring out of control?" Katrina remebered when she first tried using her abilities without a warframe on... She ended up burning part of the training room down.

---------------------------

"Leap off the plate? Ya know what i ain't that hungry right now. Can we go test this thing?" Cynthia replied as she grabbed the Brekkar of her back.