Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

28 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She tills her head slightly* "Well, of course not, but they are part of your arm, I don't want you hurting yourself, all Im worried about" *She truns to the bar keep* "What you serve here?"

The line has dispersed and the barkeep looks at you.

"Everything." He says, tossing you two tracker chips. "But not till you power down that armor. You too, bench breaker."

Luc smiles from his seat next to Rovak and turns his suit off.

25 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Everything." He says, tossing you two tracker chips. "But not till you power down that armor. You too, bench breaker."

Rovak looks up towards Luc

"Why do you carry that armor around with you anyways?"

23 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam re-enters the shop towing the boxes. An innocent whistling sound echoes around her as she smiles.

"Here is the cargo." She says. "You may have to shout next time you talk to him."

*chuckles* "Oh, no you didn't *laughs* "Well, hes going to have a bad day" *He sets up the boxs and puts a cash of credits down* "Here, a little something for helping me, tho.."

*He opens one of the big boxs and puts a few cloaked "Frames" on the Armor racks, he then removes the cloaks, revealing: 2 Banshee Soprana Armors, 2 Valkyr Gersemi Skins. 1 Rhino Palatine Pack, 5 Trinity Strega packs & Saryn Orphid Packs, with only one Oberon Feyarch Skin*

"There, *He sighs and wipes his hands* Setting up shop" 

29 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Power down?, of course, but may I ask why?" *She powers her frame down and reaches to her pet, powering his powers down too, but still allows him to float near by*

Edited by LegionCynex

Hund willed himself (or, rather, his Manic Pattern Chroma) up to the orbiter's front console. 

"One of these days, I really gotta invest in a saddled M.O.A. or something"

he mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and adjusting the Narramon lens embedded in his eye with a simple adjustment with his (Chroma's) hand. 

"13 years old or 150? 

He thought as he slowly typed up the visitation papers.

"Both technically."

He mumbled as his Chroma reclined into a chair-esque position and went dark.

All  his time spent pursuing that blasted Deem Ful for even a single piece of a Cartographic Signaler, all those hours spent on experimental weapon construction as his mute Cephalon Stephan data-crunched potential sites, and here it was, right under his nose! All it had taken was simply a bit of diplomacy and he had been catapulted through the Void from the Clan-Station towards his goal. With an excited chuckle, he slammed a finger down on the haptic-interface enter key, flipped on the mental switches that turned his body on, and carried himself out of the room towards the orbiter's door to await a response, nearly tripping over his Fussilee prototype on the way out

""For the Haggard Bureaucrats of Visitor Processing""

Name Designation: Hund (It was the only thing I could read on my pod just before the lancers filled it and my first body with holes. Unit Six Hundred Thirty Five the Lotus says, to long for me)

Race Designation: Tenno, male, 150 years asleep(used to think I was a female for the longest time since I was apparently shoved into a Mag suit mentally around when the end times started, talk about an identity slap!)

Reason for Visiting: Archeology (I remember to little of my life as an Orokin citizen, not much beyond my "childhood" chunks really. Hopeing to jog a bit of the old grey matter with a bit of digging, particularly for an old map.)

Cargo-To-Declare: Oi Vay, where do I begin? Hmmm. . . 4 Frozen Kubrows (Bunbuku my blond Norse bulldozer, Garmr my red boxing slayer of men, Soteth my black shield against the howeling  dark, and Qwa, me pup), a Carrier in Regulator coloring (please avoid blasting), a small 36 slot Arsenal, a personal foundry, scattered weapon components in various states of assembly, and a single embossed clan key for "The Elder Folk" dojo, have a headache yet? 

[/spoilers]

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

"Power down?, of course, but may I ask why?" *She powers her frame down and reaches to her pet, powering his powers down too, but still allows him to float near by*

He nods to the Manticore.

"Ask him." He says.

Luc shifts nervously.

"Sorry about those chairs." He says. "Calibration must have been off."

*chuckles* "Oh, no you didn't *laughs* "Well, hes going to have a bad day" *He sets up the boxs and puts a cash of credits down* "Here, a little something for helping me, tho.."

*He opens one of the big boxs and puts a few cloaked "Frames" on the Armor racks, he then removes the cloaks, revealing: 2 Banshee Soprana Armors, 2 Valkyr Gersemi Skins. 1 Rhino Palatine Pack, 5 Trinity Strega packs & Saryn Orphid Packs, with only one Oberon Feyarch Skin*

Sam takes the credits.

"Thank you." She says. "I see that you do not have your bodyguard with you. Perhaps you could use a store guard for today. As I mentioned before I have the day off, and not much to do."

As sam finishes speaking a man in Perrin Sequence vestments appears.

"Ahh a new merchant." He says. "What a fortunate occurrence."

Two Perrin Techs stand to either side of him, their weapons not holstered like other peacekeeping units.

"I'm sure you've heard about the rental tax." He says. "For a fellow merchant I'm sure I can offer a reduced rate."

He looks around.

"How does 3% of sales sound to you?" He asks. "I'm sure it seems very generous, no need to thank me."

Sam is glaring at him angrily.

1 hour ago, Dynamon_X said:

Rovak looks up towards Luc

"Why do you carry that armor around with you anyways?"

"I am the Manticore." Luc says. "This Manticore Armor was a gift from General Darrin. To not wear it proudly would be an affront to such generosity."

1 hour ago, Unus said:

Hund willed himself (or, rather, his Manic Pattern Chroma) up to the orbiter's front console. 

"One of these days, I really gotta invest in a saddled M.O.A. or something"

he mumbled, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and adjusting the Narramon lens embedded in his eye with a simple adjustment with his (Chroma's) hand. 

"13 years old or 150? 

He thought as he slowly typed up the visitation papers.

"Both technically."

He mumbled as his Chroma reclined into a chair-esque position and went dark.

All  his time spent pursuing that blasted Deem Ful for even a single piece of a Cartographic Signaler, all those hours spent on experimental weapon construction as his mute Cephalon Stephan data-crunched potential sites, and here it was, right under his nose! All it had taken was simply a bit of diplomacy and he had been catapulted through the Void from the Clan-Station towards his goal. With an excited chuckle, he slammed a finger down on the haptic-interface enter key, flipped on the mental switches that turned his body on, and carried himself out of the room towards the orbiter's door to await a response, nearly tripping over his Fussilee prototype on the way out

""For the Haggard Bureaucrats of Visitor Processing""

'

Reveal hidden contents

Name Designation: Hund (It was the only thing I could read on my pod just before the lancers filled it and my first body with holes. Unit Six Hundred Thirty Five the Lotus says, to long for me)

Race Designation: Tenno, male, 150 years asleep(used to think I was a female for the longest time since I was apparently shoved into a Mag suit mentally around when the end times started, talk about an identity slap!)

Reason for Visiting: Archeology (I remember to little of my life as an Orokin citizen, not much beyond my "childhood" chunks really. Hopeing to jog a bit of the old grey matter with a bit of digging, particularly for an old map.)

Cargo-To-Declare: Oi Vay, where do I begin? Hmmm. . . 4 Frozen Kubrows (Bunbuku my blond Norse bulldozer, Garmr my red boxing slayer of men, Soteth my black shield against the howeling  dark, and Qwa, me pup), a Carrier in Regulator coloring (please avoid blasting), a small 36 slot Arsenal, a personal foundry, scattered weapon components in various states of assembly, and a single embossed clan key for "The Elder Folk" dojo, have a headache yet? 

[/spoilers]

"Thank you." Simon says. "Everything looks good."

He pauses.

"Archeology." He says. "You must have heard about the Orokin ship. Please contact our head researcher once you land. Here is her contact info." 

He sends you a list of data codes.

"You are clear for punch." He says.

A small corpus like ship, modified with orokin tech approaches the rail. Inside it is a man cladded in black robes, leaving only his right arm visible which is coverd by metal plating and a gauntlet with curved claws. The figure opened a comms channel to the rail.

"Name is Fell, I'm a Tenno you could say although i do not decorate myself in the usual warframe armor. You don't have to concern yourself with the abilities my frame does have as they won't see use here. Put some personal watcher on my if it makes you any more comfortable. The reason of my visit is simply trying to get an escape from those who chase me in the Origin System. Only carge i got to declare are the dormant frames in the back and my costumised Sentinal. It's modifications can be... lethal. Again if it's something you don't want me running around with i will gladly leave it onboard of my ship."

Edited by kyrozon

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia quickly shot the Grineer, the Brekkar kick felt heavier. Probably because she wasn't holding it tight enough. 

The rounds tear apart the Grineer. The console dispays the results. 3 out of four pellets hit the target, only one striking a vital spot.

17 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

He nods to the Manticore.

"Ask him." He says.

Luc shifts nervously.

"Sorry about those chairs." He says. "Calibration must have been off."

*She turns to Core* "So, about turning our frames off?, is there any reason?, besides safety?"

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

The rounds tear apart the Grineer. The console dispays the results. 3 out of four pellets hit the target, only one striking a vital spot.

"Oh i'm going to love this gun." Cynthia thought, she tapped the console again this time clicking on running. She checked her mag for how many bullets she still had left. 

Just now, kyrozon said:

A small corpus like ship, modified with orokin tech approaches the rail. Inside it is a man cladded in black robes, leaving only his right arm visible which is coverd by metal plating and a gauntlet with curved claws. The figure opened a comms channel to the rail.

"Name is Fell, I'm a Tenno you could say although i do not decorate myself in the usual warframe armor. You don't have to concern yourself with the abilities my frame does have as they won't see use here. Put some personal watcher on my if it makes you any more comfortable. The reason of my visit is simply trying to get an escape from those who chase me in the Origin System. Only carge i got to declare are the dormant frames in the back and my costumised Sentinal. It's modifications can be... lethal. Again if it's something you don't want me running around with i will gladly leave it onboard of my ship."

"Phenix can offer you respite, brother Tenno." Simon says. "Theylin will debrief you to find out more. We cannot allow you on the surface, but we can get you to the system to relative safety."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Phenix can offer you respite, brother Tenno." Simon says. "Theylin will debrief you to find out more. We cannot allow you on the surface, but we can get you to the system to relative safety."

"Thank you brother. Where can i find this Theylin? Or will he contact me?"

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

"Oh i'm going to love this gun." Cynthia thought, she tapped the console again this time clicking on running. She checked her mag for how many bullets she still had left. 

The gun displays 5 rounds left.

Three Grineer appear charging towards the both. They roll and dodge sideways as they run.

3 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*She turns to Core* "So, about turning our frames off?, is there any reason?, besides safety?"

"Seven doesn't want drunken Tenno wrecking the bar." Luc says. "This is his bar and that was his rule. I figure its easier to comply."

The gun displays 5 rounds left.

Three Grineer appear charging towards the both. They roll and dodge sideways as they run.

Cynthia noted it down in her mind. The gun had 6 rounds in total and each shot consisted of four pellets.

She tightend her grip on the gun and quickly shot at the three Grineer. Missing the last one as she didn't take time to properly pull back from the recoil of the shots. 

3 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Thank you brother. Where can i find this Theylin? Or will he contact me?"

"He will contact you." Simon says. "You'll know his fleet when you see it. You are cleared for punch."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The first two go down. The first hit collapses to the floor, the second stops dead before falling to his knees. It appears the gun has great stopping power.

Cynthia quickly shot the last grineer when she recoverd from the recoil and took a look at the damage it caused. She knew this gun would be a great asset to her arsenal. She holstered the Brekkar and stepped out of the booth. 

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam takes the credits.

"Thank you." She says. "I see that you do not have your bodyguard with you. Perhaps you could use a store guard for today. As I mentioned before I have the day off, and not much to do."

9 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As sam finishes speaking a man in Perrin Sequence vestments appears.

"Ahh a new merchant." He says. "What a fortunate occurrence."

Two Perrin Techs stand to either side of him, their weapons not holstered like other peacekeeping units.

"I'm sure you've heard about the rental tax." He says. "For a fellow merchant I'm sure I can offer a reduced rate."

He looks around.

"How does 3% of sales sound to you?" He asks. "I'm sure it seems very generous, no need to thank me."

Sam is glaring at him angrily.

"Of course, I'll be happy to have you as a guard, I wil_" *He turns to them* *He just sighs*

*He stands up and walks over to them, he brings out a the Chairman Sigil on his bagae* "Is there a issue here gentlemen?, Will we not have to discuss this to our boss?, Also I'll like to remind you, who I am *He walks over, showing his full Vauban Prime suit, he grips around his pistols*

*He clears his throat and takes a deep breath*

"Lust..was my sin" "But Greed is the blight that weakens my steel, These industrialists gorged on the harvest of our long war. *He grabs one of his grenades*

"We must set watch upon them.,Baiting our snares with the worms of profit......*He just stares down at them*

"He will contact you." Simon says. "You'll know his fleet when you see it. You are cleared for punch."

"Thanks for the information, farewell." 

Fell walked over to a control panel and let his ship jump. Wondering what he would see on the otherside. Here not many would know the sins of his past. He nearly wanderd the path of stalkers Acolyths. 

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Seven doesn't want drunken Tenno wrecking the bar." Luc says. "This is his bar and that was his rule. I figure its easier to comply."

"Fair Enough" *She says* "I'll take the strongest you have, that is Orokin, please.."

Edited by LegionCynex