The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

5 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Ulf? That's not a name you hear everyday. I'm not from around here. A clanmate thought that this would be a good place for me to come and relax."

7 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"When my bosses don't say I'm a "walrus", they call me sergeant Ulf Solberg. But hey, cheery one, are you from the locals?"

"I'm Bork." Bork says. "Climb aboard."

"What is love?" The Radio blurts as the craft starts up. "Baby don't hurt me..."

Bork starts nodding to the rhythm. 

7 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*He Opens the box, as he opens it, the Carrier bursts out, it turns out to be a primed Carrier, oddly enough it has the same color scheme as Zaeed's frame*

"Oh!, This is new.., Looks like my order has arrived, tho why where their holes in the box?, its a drone"

Sam smiles. 

"Awww." She says. "He's cute."

She tilts her head.

"Isn't there someone at the door." She says.

Hund glances about quietly at the group in a grimace, the Ash mirroring the motion minus the facial expression

". . . Righttttt, yeah, probably alotta gibberish for most of you."

He points back towards where he came.

"Perhaps a demonstration would be better then me standing here trying to explain?"

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Hund glances about quietly at the group in a grimace, the Ash mirroring the motion minus the facial expression

"Perhaps a demonstration would be better then me standing here trying to explain?"

"That would be preferable." Felicity says. "Nox, Cynthia, with me."

2 minutes ago, Unus said:

Cynthia had drifted off a bit. Only snapping back when Hund spoke up.

"Aight, how about ya give me a call when we actually go explore?"

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia had drifted off a bit. Only snapping back when Hund spoke up.

"Aight, how about ya give me a call when we actually go explore?"

"Perhaps we should learn more about what he is looking for." Felicity says. "A little knowledge may be useful."

9 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak wandered around Fenix, searching for Zaeed. Eventually, he came across a strange lab which he had been pointed to. 

He looked around and spoke aloud in his weak voice

"Hello? Is Zaeed here?"

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam smiles. 

"Awww." She says. "He's cute."

She tilts her head.

"Isn't there someone at the door." She says.

*The Carrier, floats above him and remains there* "Hum?, *He looks to Ko* "Ahh, Tenno, Come i_*clear throat* Hello Tenno,I am  Zaeed Ze'Teer,,welcome to my prized store *He looks to Ko, wondering if there is any Primed items on him, as a frame or weapon, or clothing*

Edited by LegionCynex

11 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Ulf? That's not a name you hear everyday. I'm not from around here. A clanmate thought that this would be a good place for me to come and relax."

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'm Bork." Bork says. "Climb aboard."

"What is love?" The Radio blurts as the craft starts up. "Baby don't hurt me..."

Bork starts nodding to the rhythm. 

"Despite some sudden troublesome events that have a chance to happen around, this planet sure fits as a resort. Especially after you spend years in all those orbit-floating giant steel coffins..."

He acknowledged the weird behavior of the grineer, stumbled, and tried to make a comment, but instead of expressing his surprise, his  arcane squall helmet began to nod repeatedly to the rhythm. 

"Don't tell anyone I said this, but for some mysterious reason some of our warlords are musically addicted" 

On Ko-Rovak, there are no prime items at all. His robes look somewhat ragged.

"Zaeed. I've been told you can help me with something... I need to be able to use my warframe suit again. That Saryn sent me..."

He struggled to remember her name.

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Despite some sudden troublesome events that have a chance to happen around, this planet sure fits as a resort. Especially after you spend years in all those orbit-floating giant steel coffins..."

He acknowledged the weird behavior of the grineer, stumbled, and tried to make a comment, but instead of expressing his surprise, his  arcane squall helmet began to nod repeatedly to the rhythm. 

"Don't tell anyone I said this, but for some mysterious reason some of our warlords are musically addicted" 

"So far i haven't seen much trouble around here."

Katrina didn't comment about the music. She was used to always hearing music with all the banshee's in her clan/

"Well there are worse things to be addicted to."

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

As you both climb aboard the craft lurches and then darts across the plains. Bork is either a terrible pilot, or a bit of a daredevil.

"So." He shouts back over the howling wind. "What business do you have in the village, Tenno?"

With an almost imperceptible childish hop, the Operator is picked up by the Ash and hoisted over it's shoulder in a firemen's carry and begins to walk towards the hanger

"Right this way ladies and gentlemen." 

The operator shifts his eyes back and forth in a conspiratorial manner and speaks in a faux whisper to the group.

"If you are weak of  constitution, you might want to brace yourselves for the upcoming reveal, some things can be quite the eyesore for those unaccustomed to my lifestyle".

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

As you both climb aboard the craft lurches and then darts across the plains. Bork is either a terrible pilot, or a bit of a daredevil.

"So." He shouts back over the howling wind. "What business do you have in the village, Tenno?"

"To see how good the local tenno are doing in the settlers roles, obviously" Ulf responded "We have many Hexis Maxims among high officers, and so it is pretty much predictable they would like to know. As for me - I just like to hang around settlers and non-coms; Reminds me why did I became tenno at the first place"

8 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

On Ko-Rovak, there are no prime items at all. His robes look somewhat ragged.

"Zaeed. I've been told you can help me with something... I need to be able to use my warframe suit again. That Saryn sent me..."

He struggled to remember her name.

*He rises a brow* "A Syarn?, of what kind?, was she primed?, does she have anything unique on her?"

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'm just curious to how it looks, since I'm not really used to the idea of Tenno having their own village."

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*He rises a brow* "A Syarn?, of what kind?, was she primed?, does she have anything unique on her?"

*Lucky, that very Syarn pokes her head, she wlaks into the store* "Zaeed!..*She walks over and hugs him tightly* "Its been so long, oh..wow you still look like Baro had a baby with Teshin!"

13 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"I'm just curious to how it looks, since I'm not really used to the idea of Tenno having their own village."

You approach a large hill. Rather than slowing down Bork surges forward, the transport throws you a few feet into the air as it slips over the top.

12 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Lucky, that very Syarn pokes her head, she wlaks into the store* "Zaeed!..*She walks over and hugs him tightly* "Its been so long, oh..wow you still look like Baro had a baby with Teshin!"

"Yeah, that one."

Rovak points to her

"She's the one who told me about you."

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*He clears his throat, moving away* "Ah, yes, well, what can I for you excaly?, what warframe issues are you having?"

Luc sets the Chroma down as he walks inside.

"He wants to wear this." He says.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

You approach a large hill. Rather than slowing down Bork surges forward, the transport throws you a few feet into the air as it slips over the top.

Katrina was suprised by the sudden toss into the air. She did land savely back into the jeep but it did leave her dizzy. "Okay that was..."

Just now, kyrozon said:

Katrina was suprised by the sudden toss into the air. She did land savely back into the jeep but it did leave her dizzy. "Okay that was..."

"Fun?" Bork says with a grin. "These things don't have the bounce I'm used to. It's a shame really."

2 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Luc sets the Chroma down as he walks inside.

"He wants to wear this." He says.

"Chroma!, you have a Chomra!? *He seems very srupised* "Oh, by the Orokin, I have't seen him in a long time, However I can..help you, I have a gift when it comes to..Ancient Warframes" 

22 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"..." Ulf thought what to do: to quote the nasty song (the "don't hurt me no more" part), to take off his helmet before the possible vomit, or to say something funny.

"Good thing you guys don't have gravi-SUVs..." 

Edited by Teloch