The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

16 minutes ago, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

"I intend to help with the rebuilding effort." The Rhino replied. "Unless of course the place is back to normal."

"Of course." Simon says. "You are cleared for punch."

At first, the device seemed to simply glimmer for a few moments before sputtering out. Then, the Chroma's voice changed once again, this time clearly a recording.

"My name is Sarus the Caretaker, He Who Makes the Mosses Grow and the Air we Breath, the Reshaper of Worlds and the Seeder of Biomes, let my eyes see that which the golden ones will!"

At the end of the last word, the perception of those gathered suddenly shifted and, in an instant, all present perceived being inside the pyramid itself, complete with a view outside showing them all standing still. In front of them, the faded nothingness suddenly gained shape in the form of two solar systems, linked by a thin white line.

"Behold, a fraction of what WE knew Tenno!"

5 hours ago, Dynamon_X said:

Ko-Rovak looks at Zaeed eagerly

"So... When can we begin? And what must be done?"

*He Picks up the frame and places it on the table, examining it, he uses scanners and curpous technology to see whats excaly wrong with the frame* "Well, lets see here"

Just now, LegionCynex said:

*He Picks up the frame and places it on the table, examining it, he uses scanners and curpous technology to see whats excaly wrong with the frame* "Well, lets see here"

*Sylvie walks over and wraps her arms around Zaeed's wast, she leans in and whispers something to him, she just smiles and lets go, she sits down and looks over to Sam* Oh!, Sorry miss, I didn't see you there, how long you been here for?"

4 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*Sylvie walks over and wraps her arms around Zaeed's wast, she leans in and whispers something to him, she just smiles and lets go, she sits down and looks over to Sam* Oh!, Sorry miss, I didn't see you there, how long you been here for?"

"Pretty much the whole day." Sam says coolly. "You too know eachother?"

She is fiddling with the Sonicor.

4 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

"He wants to wear it." Luc says. "Like you do. Instead of transference."

16 hours ago, kyrozon said:

Katrina gets out of the transport and waits for Ulf to do the same.

15 hours ago, Teloch said:

Ulf got out from the transporter, observing the disgusting carpet of gibs and innards 

While many corpses are destroyed, a few are salvageable. Bork begins wrapping these in a papery cloth and loading them into the bed of the truck.

On 16-7-2016 at 9:12 AM, kyrozon said:

"Well at least you learned something from it now, didn't you?" 

Fell shot his weapon again, the beam was much weaker and shorter than before. Seems like he almost burned through his energy resevoires, He took a step back and let the gun dismantle itself, letting the pieces of it float around him.

((reposting))

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

While many corpses are destroyed, a few are salvageable. Bork begins wrapping these in a papery cloth and loading them into the bed of the truck.

"Do you have extras of those cloth laying around?"

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"He wants to wear it." Luc says. "Like you do. Instead of transference."

Ah, well..uh, that...ahhh *He rubs his frown* "You do kown what that requires right, Mr.Ko-Rovak?" *He looks over to the Syarn* "We'll have to use transference to from your mind into the suit, download your consciousness into the frame itself fully"  "He sighs* "But that means the body you have now Ko, will die.."

*He rubs his neck* "I've done the same, I've  download my consciousness to the body that was driving this frame and they only reason how I look like I am today, is through extensive genetic and cybernetic modifications, its not as easy as just putting the suit on as some may, disagree, unless your looking a way to die a horrible death".

"On Syarn, its another story, she became Infested and we did put her body into the frame, to keep her alive, but to our srupises the Syarn frame and her Infested body, melded together and formed a byproduct, that Syarn Prime is her full body, not a Frame anymore, so I guess you chuold say shes "Naked". *He chuckles*

"Pretty much the whole day." Sam says coolly. "You too know eachother?"

She is fiddling with the Sonicor.

"Oh we kown each other very well, infact he is the one who saved my life, when I was trapped into that Infested ship, he took me home and well..like he said, to "Ko", he used almost all his resources and kowngole of extensive genetic and cybernetic stuff to save my life" *She laughs* "Everytime I say, its a Grinner thing he gets mad,Grinner tech is to far more inferior then Corpus"  

"Heh, its why he Melded so much of their Cybernetic and Robotics into his body" *She laughs* "He maybe Tenno, but under that armor, he will look like a Cupros Porxy with MOA like cybernetics for arms and legs". *She looks to him* An'it that right my little  Slo Scrambus?"

Edited by LegionCynex

13 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

"Oh we kown each other very well, infact he is the one who saved my life, when I was trapped into that Infested ship, he took me home and well..like he said, to "Ko", he used almost all his resources and kowngole of extensive genetic and cybernetic stuff to save my life" *She laughs* "Everytime I say, its a Grinner thing he gets mad,Grinner tech is to far more inferior then Corpus"  

"Heh, its why he Melded so much of their Cybernetic and Robotics into his body" *She laughs* "He maybe Tenno, but under that armor, he will look like a Cupros Porxy with MOA like cybernetics for arms and legs". *She looks to him* An'it that right my little  Slo Scrambus?"

*Zaeed sighs and press's a small device onto his neck, he swings around at Sylvie and roars out*

Tuppity patjepy!" "Appayk!"  *He Smiles* "Yout kojety ate to joop kete!" *His Helmet pings like a Sol Scuam, it seems to disrupt Mobility-type powers &  Damage-type powers*. 

*He Chuckles and turns off the voice implant, turning back to Ko and Vac* So, like I said..

Edited by LegionCynex

42 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Zaeed sighs and press's a small device onto his neck, he swings around at Sylvie and roars out*

Tuppity patjepy!" "Appayk!"  *He Smiles* "Yout kojety ate to joop kete!" *His Helmet pings like a Sol Scuam, it seems to disrupt Mobility-type powers &  Damage-type powers*. 

*He Chuckles and turns off the voice implant, turning back to Ko and Vac* So, like I said..

Rovak hesitated for a moment before nodding

"I'll do it... I'll get to use my powers again? Will I?"

He spoke in a low voice. More than anything, he wanted to become the dragon again.

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

Ah, well..uh, that...ahhh *He rubs his frown* "You do kown what that requires right, Mr.Ko-Rovak?" *He looks over to the Syarn* "We'll have to use transference to from your mind into the suit, download your consciousness into the frame itself fully"  "He sighs* "But that means the body you have now Ko, will die.."

*He rubs his neck* "I've done the same, I've  download my consciousness to the body that was driving this frame and they only reason how I look like I am today, is through extensive genetic and cybernetic modifications, its not as easy as just putting the suit on as some may, disagree, unless your looking a way to die a horrible death".

"On Syarn, its another story, she became Infested and we did put her body into the frame, to keep her alive, but to our srupises the Syarn frame and her Infested body, melded together and formed a byproduct, that Syarn Prime is her full body, not a Frame anymore, so I guess you chuold say shes "Naked". *He chuckles*

"There is an alternative." Luc says. "Our scientists can alter the suit. Allow you to use it without killing that body."

3 hours ago, kyrozon said:

((reposting))

Tsun stows his rifle.

"I've been thinking." He says slowly. "That Nyx, to reach this far she would have to be close. There was an Acolyte attack, but it seemed to risky...."

20 minutes ago, Dynamon_X said:

He spoke in a low voice. More than anything, he wanted to become the dragon again.

"You could be the Dragon again." Luc says. "This action is hasty, rash. There are alternatives. Less risky ones."

6 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Tsun stows his rifle.

"I've been thinking." He says slowly. "That Nyx, to reach this far she would have to be close. There was an Acolyte attack, but it seemed to risky...."

"Yeah she has to be... Maybe she just uses some powerful void cloak to stay hidden? Besides we already discussed the fact that they don't seem to be the most tactical group."

34 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Yeah she has to be... Maybe she just uses some powerful void cloak to stay hidden? Besides we already discussed the fact that they don't seem to be the most tactical group."

"Or maybe she is already here." Tsun says. "Ten attacked. Maybe eleven came. And one slipped away."

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Or maybe she is already here." Tsun says. "Ten attacked. Maybe eleven came. And one slipped away."

"Where could she be hiding if that's the case?"

Tsun could feel the presence of the nyx in the back of his mind again. "Oh a game of hide and seek? This is going to be fun."

2 hours ago, Dynamon_X said:

"Very Well and of course yes" *He Sighs* "But you have to be 100% sure on this" *He looks over to Luc* "Why is this person following you Ko?, who is he excaly?"

"There is an alternative." Luc says. "Our scientists can alter the suit. Allow you to use it without killing that body."

"You could be the Dragon again." Luc says. "This action is hasty, rash. There are alternatives. Less risky ones."

"Yes, "Chuold", that is all I heard from you today, it is up to you Ko, tho I need to point out, my method is not "Risky" I was able to go through the ideal just fine, This is the only way I can think of without damaging your health or risking your body being to weak to handle such a Warframe Power" 

*He folds his arms* "If you have a better idea, *He looks over to Luc* "Speak out" *He Sighs and looks to Sylvie* "Why did you bring this matter to me?, I pefure to work via without other partys in the matter, you kown this!, I strictly told you to only being in Tenno or otherwise who DO NOT have another competitor!, this is just as bad as trying to deal with teh Curpous!" 

*He Sighs* "Make your choice, Tenno, I am not here for competitors games, once you make your choice, With I or your friend, I will deal with the matter, but note, If you choice me, I can get this done right the moment you say it, we'll close the shop down and go to my station and have it done"