The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

While many of the ruling class hold to an old world religion that is analogous to Christianity, all also believe that ones beliefs are oen's own choice. So Alice might be viewed poorly in their eyes, but there won't be a mob yelling "burn the heretic." 

Unless of of course she starts publicly sacrificing people or pets to demons in public view, then there will be ramifications.

OOC I don't care much. I am Christian, and don't believe in worshipping demons, but I'm not going to ban someone from the RP because they believe differently, or their characters do. 

I actually look forward to seeing how this character, and future ones interact with faith. Interactions between different faiths help build a world.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

OOC I don't care much. I am Christian, and don't believe in worshipping demons, but I'm not going to ban someone from the RP because they believe differently, or their characters do. 

I actually look forward to seeing how this character, and future ones interact with faith. Interactions between different faiths help build a world.

Glad to hear that :D.

By the way, if you wonder what her voice is like... this is a pretty accurate example. Just... less screaming...

Spoiler

2 hours ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Feels tempting to come back here due to all the awesome events that has happened here but i have no clue where the oc i brought in before is at

believe he was at the tournament, which has ended.

4 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

believe he was at the tournament, which has ended.

Definately didn't have an oc at the tournament. I know i brought a saryn oc known as Zari and i think she was talking to someone ontop of a building but i cannot remember fully.

If i do decide to rejoin, then i'd most likely bring in a new oc, since i don't know what my previous oc was doing exactly

13 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Tak freezes.

"Ex-Acolyte." He says. "No...."

A funny thing, especially in light of the fact he already knew that the guy was a part of the stalker fanclub XD

or was it like 

Edited by Teloch

55 minutes ago, Teloch said:

A funny thing, especially in light of the fact he already knew that the guy was a part of the stalker fanclub XD

or was it like 

More like remembering that Tsun was part of that club as well and pricing together what might have happened. 

10 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

Richard smirked.  "Health inspector?  Well, that's the official reason I'm here.  Between you and me, though, it's a load of shist.  You have an establishment that sells something called 'meat', and unless eating it will kill you, then I can confirm with absolute certainty that it is, in fact, meat.  So find me something medium rare, and we'll see if eating it kills me.  If it does, then I will be very surprised that something actually managed to do the job that Former Councillor Kirian Kolsynski could not.  If it does not, then I will pay you and more than likely come back on Saturday night."

And if the hypothetical customer do not die to germs, toxins, and everlasting diarrhea, the "meat" is OK for sale. Best sanitary inspector evah! XD

Edited by Teloch