Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

1 hour ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

The new ship was fully glowing now, and it seemed to have become immobile. However, the speed of its barrages had increased, and it now had the fire support of the Paragon.

Ehm... the dreadnoughts tried to refocus a bit.

2 hours ago, Rakawan said:

As one the allied ships engage thrusters and fall back. Their hailstorm of fire keeps the enemy ships from following.

As the round finishes preparations Nina finally seems to realize something is up.

"All Dreadnoughts switch targeting, destroy that... thing!" She screeches. Her command ship rockets above the conflict, and out of range. The Dreadnoughts, caught firmly in the sights, try to turn to open fire.

Edited by Teloch

9 minutes ago, Sintag said:

(Work does this to me like all the time.  I'm frankly unsurprised.)

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

As you near the room you hear gunfirep.

Theresa, Tak, and an unknown Tenno are clustered around a strange raised platform. It seems designed to hold an Obelisk.

"Ulf." Tak says. "Pleasure to meet you. Please place the Obelisk in the container."

The unknown tenno is Rhys, as far as I understand.

So you might want to edit your post

PS: Why do people always blow sh!t evaporate mammoths with magic of friendship op powers when I'm sleeping?

Edited by Teloch

One note. If someone wants to come and start a shop, like Legion, a lab, like Lord, or something else, let me know. I don't mind people mini dming an area.

This is an entire planet, and the Chancellor would welcome Tenno business.

Just talk to me first to work out things.

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

One note. If someone wants to come and start a shop, like Legion, a lab, like Lord, or something else, let me know. I don't mind people mini dming an area.

This is an entire planet, and the Chancellor would welcome Tenno business.

Just talk to me first to work out things.

Yes, shuold we talk PM?, I've got 2 small Dining places I;ll like to set up, Zaeed to expand his shop even more and a new Lab like place, for another Crh of mine:

Note: Ivara  will leave very soon, so my Aim for 3 Chrs will be solely on Zaeed & Nana & My New Crh. (After the other person, it will be a while until I bring in new Crhs, as I want to aim on 3 toons)

Suggestion:

I strongly recommend that for players who are in the RP and are here to stay, I strongly suggest that you do of what Yzjdriel, has done, by posting her RP crhs on her main Profile, This shuold help to understand each of our Crhs, it does not have to be long, just simpleness 

27 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Small qeastions:

1. is it possbile for Tenno's to switch Warframes? (Like you can in the Relays?)

2. Is it possbile for other Tenno to sommon/telport other Tennos/People? (For example: Using a  teleport pad that is packable?)

1.You'd need to quickly stop at your ship to switch.

2. If you want another character to speak simply link comms. If they need to physically show up then just have them walk/fly over. Considering the distance a teleport pad would require vast amounts of energy.

Edited by Rakawan

16 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Suggestion:

I strongly recommend that for players who are in the RP and are here to stay, I strongly suggest that you do of what Yzjdriel, has done, by posting her RP crhs on her main Profile, This shuold help to understand each of our Crhs, it does not have to be long, just simpleness 

*His.

Yzjdriel is a guy. 

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

1.You'd need to quickly stop at your ship to switch.

2. If you want another character to speak simply link comms. If they need to physically show up then just have them walk/fly over. Considering the distance a teleport pad would require vast amounts of energy.

1. fair enough

2. alright then

NEW EVENT!: Track The Terrorist (Permission was granted from GM, please see me or him here for more info)

ALERT!, UNKNOWN HOSTILE ATTACK, AT HANGER BAY!, All Hunters and Combats Please head to a Archon and let him kown that you wish to seek this hostile.Or Return to Zaeed for more Information, He will point you out to a Tenno that is leading the investigation ((Up to you GM, If Alan/Reko or anyone helps lead this)).

The Tenno who is leading Investigation will Zaeed's cephalon  who is inside Zaeed's Shop

NOW LIVE

Edited by LegionCynex
NOW LIVE