The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

1 minute ago, kyrozon said:

Ooooh sounds interesting...

Now I feel like dragging that chatty oc in even more and make her randomly stumble  across it with her having no clue whatsover to what the acolytes are.

There will be a chance for that. Starting a new event that will incorporate several events.

And here goes my battle with bureaucracy.

Time to give the story a nudge *cough*

Also, the spreadsheets gonna be redesigned, since the rp differs from classical story arcs. Hopefully, that would give more info on who is where and what's happening or happened already

Edited by Teloch

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

And here goes my battle with bureaucracy.

Time to give the story a nudge *cough*

Once the battles Melanie oversees are done there will also be a reason for the WTC representatives to travel to a new continent.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Once the battles Melanie oversees are done there will also be a reason for the WTC representatives to travel to a new continent.

Don't hurry things up. I'm planning on sending derp Ulf to the main settlement, chatting with people on events aftermath (especially talking with the "furious prophet" about his nocturnal adventures)

Also, more sweet beats

If you, guys, haven't figured out already, I'm a living jukebox! XD

Edited by Teloch

The Gray Isle is now available.

Surrounded by barren, cloud ringed, mountain peaks and home to an eldritch desert, the Gray Isle is the second continent on Phenix. Its wildlife uncatalogued, its environment varying wildly, it is truly a strange place. Take care Tenno, for more than sudden storms and strange creatures can be found here.

Unique Mechanics and creatures:

((Mechanics will be listed here as they are encountered.))

Sand Wyrm: ???

Bugs?: ???

"Sand" Storm: ???

Edited by Rakawan

11 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"The Citadel, please" answered Icarus.

---------

"Paster eh? Well, I already know where this is going..." Alice replied.

Shame that the citadel was little bit bombed earlier that day XD

"My fix" being "The amount of entertainment I need to get through my 9-9 workday in order to avoid explosively decompressing in my chair." You guys, just by existing as a roleplaying section, keep me going through the stressful work day, apologies if that wasn't clear enough.

14 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

"307? How many freaking rooms are there?"
"If this is their idea of an Inn, I'd rather not go to a hotel..."

3 is the floor number, 07 corresponds the room number. Standard approach to space registering

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

3 is the floor number, 07 corresponds the room number. Standard approach to space registering

Considering Orokin Tower style construction, and the non-Euclidean geometries they are suggested to have mastered, there may come a day when room 307 means wing 3, floor 0, dimension 7. And the rooms within that dimension are assigned letters.