Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What next? Newish player next Frame

MhBlis

Question

So I started Warframe last week and I'm really enjoying it. So much I invested a bit more time than I had planned. That said I need some direction.

Currently I have Rhino(1) and Excalibur (30) and I'm wondering what frame to shoot for next I have a few partially complete.

• Mag
  • Frost
  • Valkyr

Which would people recommend I finish up for my 3rd slot. By this I mean which is going to help me progress beyond Saturn without having many of the mods to do the end game builds yet. 

4 answers to this question

Valkyr is a tank, pure offense, high armor, and her 4th makes her invincible.

Frost is versatile, and focuses on cold elemental attacks.

Mag focuses on magnetism, and is also very versatile.

I'm not sure what to suggest to you, considering that I don't know your gamestyle, but I will say welcome, Tenno, and I hope you enjoy your stay.

My advice if you want to start running void missions would be to try and get the rest of frost, once you have him you can be helpful in any Defense missions in the void.  Had friends help me get frost early on and was very thankful for it, granted I did run a LOT of void defense missions but that did help me get some parts to either build or sell for plat to get some mods or other prime parts that i required.

That being said you should be able to progress through most of the star chart with rhino once you build him up, he does teach some people bad habits but he is helpful when you want to charge your way through to the next planet.

Also recruiting tab, when you are stuck there is more than likely a bored player who will be happy to give you a hand.

Thanks guys. As for my style I don't know yet with only having had Excalibur I have had a chance to really try out much variation. Part of why I can't decide ;). 

In most MMO I tend to play Tank or support but Warframe isn't like anybody them at all.